Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with chloe bennet

Big Husband

8,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Timid 100

User Image
                                                              xx xx x x ( xx BE CAREFUL WALKING DOWN THE PRIMROSE PATH
                                                                    OO1. x THE LUSTFUL BETA
                                                                                User Image
                                                                                    YOU MAY FIND HELL INSTEAD OF HAPPILY EVER AFTER X X xx xx X )

FULL NAME xx NICOLETTE MARIE MOORE
                                                                NICKNAMES xx ETTE, NICOLETTE
                                                                AGE xx SEVENTEEN
                                                                GENDER xx FEMALE
                                                                SEXUALITY xx HETEROFLEXIBLE
                                                                BIRTHDATE xx OCTOBER 19
                                                                NATIONALITY xx AMERICAN
                                                                BIRTHPLACE xx NEW YORK, NEW YORK

( X X X YOU DON`T KNOW ME xx per·son·al·i·ty

AUDACIOUS X x ) x extremely bold or daring, recklessly brave : fearless
                                                                DANGEROUS X x ) x able or likely to cause harm or injury
                                                                AMIABLE X x ) x having or displaying a friendly and pleasant manner, easy to talk to
                                                                IMPRUDENT X x ) x lacking discretion, wisdom, or good judgment
                                                                FLIRTATIOUS X x ) x full of playful allure : overly-friendly, given to flirting

( X X X LET`S ELBORATE xx his·to·ry

OO1. X x ) x nathaniel moore is the grandson of an english duke and a founding partner of his own law firm, davidson moore. mrs. nathaniel moore, nicolette's mother, is an infamous socialite born into wealth. they have two daughters, eura and ette, and one son, dash. eura is a 22-year-old law student and dash is 13 and goes to boarding school in north connecticut. ette also has an uncle, john, who works as a preacher.
                                                                OO2. X x ) x ette met her best friend, maver, in sunday school and lost her virginity to him their freshman year during a church mission trip. after realizing how amazing sex was, she became the infamous school slut of OCD.
                                                                OO3. X x ) x ette has been in the pretty committee from the start, but has no desire to become queen.
                                                                OO4. X x ) x being the huge soccer buff that he is, ette's father has been encouraging her to play since kindergarten. she plays foward, typically striker, and began swinging varsity the middle of her freshman year. now she's co-captain of the girl's team, but no one lets her make decisions because they tend to be... bad.
                                                                OO5. X x ) x aside from playing soccer, ette also enjoys deflowering freshman boys.

( X X X DIGGING EVEN DEEPER xx et·cet·er·a

RUMOR OO1 X x ) x ette has slept with more than two OCD staff members
                                                                TRUE X | X UNKNOWN X | X FALSE

RUMOR OO2 X x ) x her GPA, if not curved, would be a 1.233

RUMOR OO3 X x ) x she lost her virginity to her private tutor when she was 12

MY STYLE X x ) x casual // scrub // formal
                                                                CRUSH X x ) x "maver is my best friend!"
                                                                PETS X x ) x mister
                                                                CAR X x ) x bentley convertible
                                                                HOUSE X x ) x exterior // interior // bedroom

( X X X SAY YOU LOVE ME xx re·la·tion·ships

MAVER LACROIX xx ship ship ship ship ship

CHARACTER NAME xx ship ship ship ship ship

OO2. x NAVIGATE HER
                                                                                                User Image
                                                                                                    I`M NOT JUST ANYONE, I'M ME X X xx xx X )

Big Husband

8,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Timid 100

User Image
                                                              xxxxxx ( xx BE CAREFUL WALKING DOWN THE PRIMROSE PATH
                                                                    OO1. ◞ x THE BRASH WOMANIZER
                                                                                User Image
                                                                                    YOU MAY FIND HELL INSTEAD OF HAPPILY EVER AFTER XXxxxxX )

FULL NAME ✩ 」 xx CORMAC DANIEL DAVIS
                                                                NICKNAMES ✩ 」 xx CORMAC, MAC
                                                                AGE✩ 」 xx EIGHTEEN
                                                                GENDER✩ 」 xx GENDER
                                                                SEXUALITY✩ 」 xx CLOSET BISEXUAL
                                                                BIRTHDATE✩ 」 xx AUGUST 30
                                                                NATIONALITY ✩ 」 xx 1/2 AFRICAN AMERICAN
                                                                BIRTHPLACE✩ 」 xx NEW YORK, NEW YORK

( XXX YOU DON`T KNOW ME xx per·son·al·i·ty

DEFENSIVE X ▬ ♔ x ) x rejecting criticisms of oneself or covering up one's failings
                                                                FICKLE X ▬ ♔ x ) x changing frequently, esp. as regards one's loyalties, interests, or affection
                                                                SHORT-TEMPERED X ▬ ♔ x ) x quickly aroused to anger; having a quick temper
                                                                CHARMING X ▬ ♔ x ) x having a particular quality that attracts
                                                                MISCHIEVOUS X ▬ ♔ x ) x showing a fondness for causing trouble in a playful way

( XXX LET`S ELABORATE xx his·to·ry

OO1. X ▬ ♔ x ) x cormac's father runs a large shipping company that has been passed on from generation to generation. his mother was the heiress of an electronics company, but severed ties with her family when she left home. they are currently divorced; cormac lives with his mom and his dad just married a brazilian model. he has a half-sister named anastasia and an older brother, jackson, who is married with three kids of his own.
                                                                OO2. X ▬ ♔ x ) x the summer before eighth grade, cormac lost his virginity to one of his brother's friends. she was three years older than him and not quite as cute as he remembered.
                                                                OO3. X ▬ ♔ x ) x cormac began playing football in middle school. he was a natural and soon became one of the best players on the team. this year, he's the starting quarterback, #10, and he's also the varsity co-captain. he dreams of going pro, or at least playing college, but his father wants him to take over the company someday instead.
                                                                OO4. X ▬ ♔ x ) x believe it or not, cormac's grades are above average. they aren't particularly amazing or praise-worthy, but for someone that puts nearly no effort into his school work, he's doing pretty well.
                                                                OO5. X ▬ ♔ x ) x cormac can walk on his hands – and for long distances too.

( XXX DIGGING EVEN DEEPER xx et·cet·er·a

RUMOR OO1 X ▬ ♔ x ) x cormac likes guys

RUMOR OO2 X ▬ ♔ x ) x he beat one of his mother's ex-boyfriends half to death before

RUMOR OO3 X ▬ ♔ x ) x the reason OCD was disqualified from the playoffs last year was because cormac lost his temper and started a fist fight in the middle of their last game. even the mascots were involved.

MY STYLE X ▬ ♔ x ) x casual
                                                                CRUSH X ▬ ♔ x ) x dani is his girl... kind of, but so is charlie, whom he loves. oh, and kale.
                                                                PETS X ▬ ♔ x ) x lux // dylan // gemma
                                                                CAR X ▬ ♔ x ) x bmw
                                                                HOUSE X ▬ ♔ x ) x exterior // room

( XXX SAY YOU LOVE ME xx re·la·tion·ships

CHARACTER NAME✩ 」 xx ship ship ship ship ship

OO2. ◞ x NAVIGATE HER
                                                                                                User Image
                                                                                                    I`M NOT JUST ANYONE, I'M ME XXxxxxX )

Big Husband

8,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Timid 100

User Image
                                                              xx xx x x ( xx BE CAREFUL WALKING DOWN THE PRIMROSE PATH
                                                                    OO1. x THE BRASH WOMANIZER
                                                                                User Image
                                                                                    YOU MAY FIND HELL INSTEAD OF HAPPILY EVER AFTER X X xx xx X )

( X X X MY BUSY SCHEDULE xx sched·ule

8:30AM-9:40AM :: BLOCK ONE X x ) x english literature – honors
                                                                9:55AM-11:35AM :: BLOCK TWO X x ) x world religion
                                                                11:35AM-12:35PM:: LUNCH X x )
                                                                12:50PM-2:30PM :: BLOCK THREE X x ) x pre-calculus – on level
                                                                2:45PM-4:25PM :: BLOCK FOUR X x ) x sports conditioning

( X X X EXTRA CURRICULAR xx ac·tiv·i·ty

SPORT X x ) x varsity football – quarterback & co-captain
                                                                SPORT X x ) x varsity basketball – shooting guard
                                                                SPORT X x ) x boy's lacrosse – right attack wing

OO2. x NAVIGATE HER
                                                                                                User Image
                                                                                                    I`M NOT JUST ANYONE, I'M ME X X xx xx X )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff