Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User Image

Force Persuasion is a power that many confuse for mind control. Ha ha ha! Nah. Mind control is evil. The Jedi are good. We would never attempt to control another person's mind. Nope. Not us. We're the good guys. It's called Persuasion. See? That's not very evil-sounding, now is it? It's just one of those things that most often gets confused with something totally unrelated. Yep. No evil "mind control" here, buddy. Anyway, I'm going to test your powers of "persuasion" in this class. Each of you will roll 3 100-sided dice while I'm away. When I return, I will roll 10 100-sided dice. If any of my dice match any of your dice, then you have successfully "persuaded" me. If you melt my brain to the point where I become unconscious and fail to roll my dice by the end of the day, just keep pounding my poor brain with your numbers until I do return to consciousness. All of your numbers count for the time I was knocked unconscious. The student who has the most success with this will receive a Sweet NEIGHbors Opal Bundle User Image at the end of the month.*

*In the event of a tie, the 1st person to complete their rolls for the month is the winner.

User Image
Scores:

sachara = 11
Faerefae = 14*
ozkur = 1
6fred6 = 6
Queentintin = 7
Ultrabord = 8

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff