Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Explorer

User Image
                                                              xx xx x x ( xx BE CAREFUL WALKING DOWN THE PRIMROSE PATH
                                                                    OO1. x THE VENTURESOME HANDICRAFTER
                                                                                User Image
                                                                                    YOU MAY FIND HELL INSTEAD OF HAPPILY EVER AFTER X X xx xx X )

FULL NAME xx NADINE LOUISE STANHOPE
                                                                NICKNAMES xx NADI, NAD
                                                                AGE xx SEVENTEEN
                                                                GENDER xx FEMALE
                                                                SEXUALITY xx BISEXUAL
                                                                BIRTHDATE xx JANUARY TENTH
                                                                NATIONALITY xx AMERICAN
                                                                BIRTHPLACE xx QUEENSLAND, GEORGIA

( X X X YOU DON`T KNOW ME xx per·son·al·i·ty

UNDAUNTED X x ) x un·daunt·ed : not intimidated or discouraged by difficulty, danger, or disappointment
                                                                SPONTANEOUS X x ) x spon·ta·ne·ous : having a natural, and uninhibited manner
                                                                DEPENDABLE X x ) x de·pend·a·ble : trustworthy and reliable
                                                                CREATIVE X x ) x cre·a·tive : the imagination of original ideas
                                                                OPTIMISTIC X x ) x op·ti·mis·tic : hopeful and confident about the future

( X X X LET`S ELBORATE xx his·to·ry

OO1. X x ) x nadine only moved here a year and a half ago after her parents business started making some serious money
                                                                OO2. X x ) x she has never told anybody anything about her birth family
                                                                OO3. X x ) x she got her piercing for a dare at her old school, and kept it because it looks unique
                                                                OO4. X x ) x she has a small clothing business online but won't tell her parents as they would try and expand it
                                                                OO5. X x ) x nadine is still trying to fit into the whole 'being rich' concept

( X X X DIGGING EVEN DEEPER xx et·cet·er·a

RUMOR OO1 X x ) x nadine is still a virgin, and by choice too
                                                                TRUE X | X UNKNOWN X | X FALSE

RUMOR OO2 X x ) x nadine's birth parents used to beat her, and that is why she was adopted

RUMOR OO3 X x ) x nadine once got so drunk the police were called round and she 'somehow' got out of being charged by them

MY STYLE X x ) x typical outfit
                                                                CRUSH X x ) x a teensy weensy crush on ben, but she doesn't plan to do anything about it though
                                                                HOUSE X x ) x outside of house & lounge kitchen library/staircase nadi's bedroom & en-suite bathroom
                                                                ADDITIONAL X x ) x has shops on etsy, threadless and others where she makes a fair amount on clothing. family: mother, father & sister & tumblr

( X X X SAY YOU LOVE ME xx re·la·tion·ships

ARIANNA NAM xx Well, what can she possibly say about the queen of the pretty committee? well basically, as her mother always taught her: if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

HANNAH LEE xx ship ship ship ship ship

ELIZABETH EARNSHAW xx ship ship ship ship ship

JI MIN JEON xx ship ship ship ship ship

NICHOLAS CORTEESE xx ship ship ship ship ship

ARTHUR FAIRCHILD xx ship ship ship ship ship

HARPER JANG xx Well isn't he lovely. When Nadi has the chance, she'll talk to him, though they are in different friendship circles there is no animosity between them.

JAMES FUNK xx The two didn't really have the chance to talk or even know each other in the last school year, but in summer they happened to bump into one another in a favourite art supply shop of Nadi's and they get on splendidly. Nadi loves that Jaime doesn't try and comply to the 'old money stereotypes' and that he accepts her for her. Nadi is always around to help Jaime if he is stuck in a creative ditch and Jaime is there for her, a mutually beneficial and lovely friendship really.

TORU OKADA xx The guy always seems very friendly and easy to please, sometimes Nadi sees him at parties or when she's around Dani and it's never been unfriendly between them, really.

KAISER NAM xx ship ship ship ship ship

DANIELLE ASTOR xx Nadi always looked up to Dani, admiring her partying attitude to life, Nadi was noticed by Dani at a couple of parties and they ended up befriending one another very easily. Dani invited her along to parties she was going to and throwing and Nadi decided to return the favour by making her new friend some jewellery and clothing when the girl mentioned she wanted some. Then it was hugs all around and their friendship evolves quite happily.

ALEXANDRA EVEREST xx ship ship ship ship ship

ADELITA CHEONG xx Nadi helps Honey with her dressmaking for cosplays, as well as various other jewelry and anything else the girl needs. In return, Honey will take her along to the conventions she is cosplaying in and Nadi spends all day wandering round in a trance with her notebook and pen at the ready, writing down inspirations. After an event like this, Nadi won't usually be seen for a couple of weeks, too busy trying to create all the ideas from her mind into physical designs.

CHARLOTTE LECROIX xx ship ship ship ship ship

RYAN ORTEGA xx ship ship ship ship ship

CORMAC DAVIS xx ship ship ship ship ship

KIJOON NO xx ship ship ship ship ship

FRANCESCA D'FIORE xx ship ship ship ship ship

BENJAMIN KIM xx Nadine hasn't had the chance to talk to him much, but likes him in general anyway, he seems like a sweet guy and maybe if they were around each other more it may turn into friendship, but at the moment it is in the 'acquaintances' stage.

JOON HEE PARK xx ship ship ship ship ship

KALEB KARAM xx This may possibly have been a friendship started by accident, Nadi mistaking Kaleb for a shy student she took it upon herself to practically leap at him, pull him into a hug and babble her way through a hello. Surprisingly, this didn't annoy the boy as much as it could have done others, their friendship mainly based on how he grounds her to reality most of the time and she stops him from being a complete social recluse.

ARDEN KIM xx ship ship ship ship ship

MACKENZIE GO xx ship ship ship ship ship

BRANDANIE EARLS xx They have never talked, though she does see Brandie watching her at time, but then she seems to watch everyone she comes across. Nadi firgures, to each their own.

OO2. x XMASCOUSINS
                                                                                                User Image
                                                                                                    I`M NOT JUST ANYONE, I'M ME X X xx xx X )

Familiar Explorer

User Image
                                                                                User Image

( X X X WHAT HAVE I GOT TO SAY xx blurb

FAMILY X x ) x well, my family is a tiny bit unorthodox, I suppose you could say. I only joined them when I was four and they had no other children or anything, they'd found out the year before that they couldn't have kids and they just knew they were destined to be parents so luckily enough, they adopted me! When I was nine they adopted again, my lovely little sister Sasha was six at the time and is now all grown up at fourteen. She's definitely taken to this being rich thing better than me, straight off she asked to go to a boarding school in England since we now have the money to let her. I miss her terribly, and so do my parents, but at least she'll be home for christmas in a day or two.

HOBBIES X x ) x wow, what a vague question. Um, I guess it could be said that my hobbies are anything creative? I've always loved to draw and paint and I'd constantly have a coloured pencil tucked behind my hair since I saw someone in a movie do so. My grandmother helped me learn how to sew and so I started making little stuffed cushions which she has still kept, bless her, and from then I just kind of fell into making clothing and other artworks. I don't manage to paint as much nowadays but I love designing and creating clothes. I sell some online, not really for the money but just because I want to share my creations, if someone likes them then why shouldn't they be able to buy them?

PERSONALITY X x ) x eek, I hate being asked this. I'm generally quite happy? I don't let things get me down easily, I really don't like confrontation so it won't ever be an argument that's ruined my day. If I get stressed I generally just work it off by creating or even swimming, I do love swimming. I make opinions of people easily, these can be swayed but it's just so I know how to remember you, I'm much better at remembering how people are than what they look like or what their name is. I want to explore, I love having a good time, whether it's just being curled up and reading a book or out and partying at some club or house party or wherever all the teens seem to end up.

Familiar Explorer

User Image

( X X X PHOTO GALLERY xx gal·ler·y

User Image

Familiar Explorer

User Image
                                                                    OO1. x THE CONTENTED SINGER
                                                                                User Image

FULL NAME xx BRANDANIE LILA EARLS
                                                                NICKNAMES xx BRANDIE
                                                                AGE xx EIGHTEEN
                                                                GENDER xx FEMALE
                                                                SEXUALITY xx HETEROSEXUAL
                                                                BIRTHDATE xx FEBRUARY 5TH
                                                                NATIONALITY xx BRITISH
                                                                BIRTHPLACE xx CORNWALL, ENGLAND

( XX X YOU DON`T KNOW ME xx per·son·al·i·ty

EARNEST X x ) x resulting from or showing intense conviction
                                                                CAUTIOUS X x ) x attentive to potential problems or dangers
                                                                CIRCUMSPECT X x ) x wary and unwilling to take risks
                                                                TACTFUL X x ) x having or showing a sense of what is fitting and considerate in dealing with others
                                                                EMPATHETIC X x ) x the ability to understand and share the feelings of another

( X X X LET`S ELABORATE xx his·to·ry

OO1. X x ) x brandie was born and raised in England until the time to move into senior school happened, and then she fought for the right to try for a scholarship at OCD and go to highschool, and though her parents did not approve, she got in and moved into her aunt's house near the school
                                                                OO2. X x ) x she has always been a kind of wallflower in the face of the school. she does not consider herself as shy, more thoughtful and watching and noticing what others do not
                                                                OO3. X x ) x the only time you will hear her pouring her heart out is through song, she not only sings but dabbles in songwriting too. she is not afraid to perform her singing, as this is when she is most comfortable and totally herself
                                                                OO4. X x ) x brandie is not particularly rich, nor is she all too poor, though of course in the eyes of most of her peers she does appear to be so by their standards. she works at the westchester cinema, mostly at night as she has mild insomnia and does not need much sleep.
                                                                OO5. X x ) x in her second year at OCD she fell for a guy like she always does, but he seemed to take an interest in her too and they dates. she was so happy she didn't even think of saying no to the party he invited her to, and so when it became obvious he was just playing around with her she didn't have the heart to break it off, and just accepted it when he left her with no guilt at all.

( X X X DIGGING EVEN DEEPER xx et·cet·er·a

RUMOR OO1 X x ) x brandie goes out partying every weekend in new york, which is why she's always seen to be travelling out there

RUMOR OO2 X x ) x she once fell in love with a boy who said he loved her back, but then just flounced her in front of his friends, got her drunk and left her

RUMOR OO3 X x ) x she had no friends back in England and her parents preferred her older brother, that's why she's at this school

MY STYLE X x ) x outfit
                                                                CRUSH X x ) x of course she would have to go and fall for arthur, that's what always happens to her
                                                                PETS X x ) x her adorable little cat monty
                                                                ADDITIONAL X x ) x she has one older brother, mark, who is now twenty-one and at university in England studying Law, her parents are still married but as far as she knows they don't sleep in the same room at night and her aunt has a life-long partner but they don't want to get married.

( X X X SAY YOU LOVE ME xx re·la·tion·ships

ARIA xx She seems confident of her place in life, and comes off harsh to people. But to be honest, being 'Queen' of the PC and basically the school must have a lot of pressure with it.

(BETA) xx ship ship ship ship ship

HANNAH xx Poor girl lost a lot to what the Gossip Girl said about her, which I thought was just awful.

BETH xx She's musical, I've seen her heading to play piano a couple of times when I've been hanging around the music rooms.

MATTHEW xx Could there ever be something that isn't positive said about him? He's charming and respected, you don't even have to be observant like me to notice that.

NICK xx He seems to be having some issues, maybe trying to sort out what's happening for him right now. I hope he'll be able to this year, or even after graduating when a fresh start can be made.

ARI xx You totally can't blame me for liking him, okay? It's not my fault, it's just his effect.

HARPER xx He seems to lovely and bubbly and friendly. How does someone even get to be that outgoing and happy?

JAIME xx He's artsy and sociable, but not one of those 'I have loads of money so I'll party and shop forever'. He's laid-back, you don't find that much in his 'status' these days, unfortunately. Kang and he are always together.

TORU xx More of a partier, but bubbly and friendly all the same. Carefree, that's how I'd describe him. And he and Kijoon are joined at the hip.

KAI xx Tea. That's what I've picked up. Great taste in tea and business, a great combination.

DANI xx Everyone seems to like her because of her constant partying, but other than that she seems genuinely nice and caring to her friends too.

HONEY xx Adorable. Lovely is every way.
                                                                & Brandie doesn't have many close friends, but Honey is lovely and sweet and what Honey likes to call her 'biffle' which is just adorable and really sums them up. When Brandie can't be around the negativity in her aunt's house she will mosey on over to Honey's to be around the cheerfulness and try and help her friend out in any way possible for as long as she can. Though these times do usually turn into sleepovers and fun ~

CHARLIE xx The laidback sort again, and she's also in culinary club too, so I see her around more than others.

CORMAC xx He's... popular. With ladies. I don't want to say anything bad because that's mean but yes, gets along well with a high amount of people.

KIJOON xx He had problems, you can tell. You know when you just know with some people? Him and Toru are joined at the hip.

RYO xx ship ship ship ship ship

NADI xx She's very loud. Talks a lot and fast and excitedly. But dedicated and takes life as it goes, that's nice.

CLAIRE xx She really loves Gossip Girl. Maybe because of her writing or that's what prompted it? Basically she's always writing and looking out for a story. You have to admire her dedication.

KANG xx He likes cooking! He's calmer than most. Him and Jaime are always together.

CLARA xx Has lots of opinions on seemingly everything, but they're all interesting and make me think. She's not afraid to speak her mind, which is great.

MARISOL xx ship ship ship ship ship

HENRIETTA xx She's very free, not restrained by all the social conventions. That's great, it really really is. I think a lot of people should think whether they need to conform or just do what they want every once in a while.

BEN xx Sweet and lovely, a hero in his own right. He works hard for what he has earnt and always seems to be sweet and kind.

JOON xx People call me shy, but she is. I wish I could go talk to her, but it feels like I can't even speak to someone as timid as she is. I'm sure she's lovely, I really am.

KALE xx He can do without thinking at times, which isn't always a bad thing. Doesn't judge based on what people think of others but makes his own opinion. Always great to see.

ARDEN xx A lot of opinions. She's not afraid to give her opinions to the world and will argue with the world's opinions. She knows what she thinks and sticks to it, the world needs that sometimes.

MAKS xx ship ship ship ship ship

CHARACTER NAME xx ship ship ship ship ship

OO2. x XMASCOUSINS
                                                                                                User Image
                                                                                                    I`M NOT JUST ANYONE, I'M ME X X xx xx X )

Familiar Explorer

User Image
                                                                                User Image

( X X X WHAT HAVE I GOT TO SAY xx blurb

FAMILY X x ) x Growing up, me and my brother always seemed to get along. sure we'd have our arguments, same as anyone else but I learnt by watching him play, and he liked that he could teach me to play just by being himself. We worked well, though my parents never saw us as a duo, it was always my older brother as their wonderful self-teaching son who applies himself to every subject available. Then there's me, the tag-along, soft-spoken daughter who is always singing or humming to herself as she watched others play. They didn't like it, and kept putting me up for drama classes to try and get me to be more 'pro-active' though i soon told them that drama wasn't for me. I may be a tad quiet, but i most certainly am not a pushover. I could tell I wasn't making them happy, so I researched and found out about OCD, close enough to new york for me to escape their once graduating, and nearby my aunt's house. I had to go there, and I may have just saved my parents sanity by doing so.

HOBBIES X x ) x Really my only main thing is singing, I just love it so much. I used to take dance classes as well, I enjoyed ballet but when I told my mum I didn't want to do drama, she also took it that I don't like dancing and I hadn't the heart to say I enjoyed that. I can play piano and took the traditional guitar lessons when I first came here, for something to do. My brother learnt to play the banjo when he was young, so of course I learnt that too. I like to cook as well, when I've got a chance I love to make my house smell like freshly baked goods and it always keeps my aunt and he boyfriend sweet too. Plus, it's just really calm and relaxing and I can make the food any way I like.

PERSONALITY X x ) x I've been told I'm too shy repeatedly, but I don't really think of myself as shy. You know that movie, perks of being a wallflower? Well, I'm a wallflower. I observe others, I empathise with their situations, if someone asks me for help or guidance I will try and do the best I can with the knowledge I have. I think before I speak, there's no rushing headlong into anything for me. If I know the answer in class, it's doubtful I will tell the teacher so, unless I can see they are desperate for someone to answer. No point begrudging someone else of their chance to tell the answer when I can just wait it out and say it after they have tried.

Familiar Explorer

User Image

( X X X PHOTO GALLERY xx gal·ler·y

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces