Its okay i understand (:
dont worry about it
ive been fairly busy as well
(trying to get into community college for extra highschool credits
and i was cleaning around
and im having a party this weekend)

Pitohuii's Senpai

Wilderness Phantom

Hey guys sorry I haven't been on gaia. It's been really glitchy lately and still is. To all of the people waiting to be accepted... I viewed your profile and once I fix gaia (idk how) I will put it in the profile thread.

Also, Please try to move your posts along and get them all to sleep soon because I will be making it the next day soon. (:

IDK if you guys are even still posting or not o.o

Thanks for your patience,
sugar4bears

sir noire

Azure Ryuu

Momoka Oka

ll vintage nerd ll

Yohloh

Sreal

Mistress Annora

takai tokei

PeperoPanda

Nano Code

sarkaro

I_rocks Ur_socks

SirRyuzaki211

ReIief

Dapper Genius

5,800 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
sarkaro

Should i just not post till the timeskip? i mean... there isnt much too really write other than hes going to bed >.> i'll be sure to follow up on your post just after the timeskip though.

Hesitant Risk-Taker

SirRyuzaki211

I think that would be best, because
it would be able to provide
both of us to have more to write

Dapper Genius

5,800 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
sarkaro

Alrighty. Hopefully the rp moves along and we can actually get to that stage though.
I agree. We just kind of stopped dead.
Oh hey, I'm back.
I only have two more tests and then I'm done~

I hope this role play didn't die. .-.

sugar4bears

PeperoPanda

Dapper Genius

5,800 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
sir noire

If it does noire im here to help bring it back. Too many rp's i have been in, in the not so distant past, have died. And this rp looks like it has a lot of promise and could be really cool. So i'd like to help keep it going in whatever way i can. Also i've recently started school again. i live in australia so i'm repeating year 11. I don't know what that is in other countries >.> but year 11 and 12 is for like 17 and 18 year olds so senior years? And i have some catch up to do and will be having exams in the future gonk Also i might even make my own rp son-ish. And if this rp dies then i'd love to incorporate the whole pet and owner thing into it with everyone helping out to build it into a SUPER ROLEPLAY~ *light shines from the heavens* dramallama

But yea geez guys lets get the conversations rollin' and the roleplayin' a flowin'

Beloved Fatcat

10,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
I'm so sorry for the absence D: This last week was preparing for my own finals and such...I will get to replying as soon as possible! Within the next day or so. Oooooo I hope this rp won't die out....
Sreal

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces