Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxKOŦЄИSA ЯЄЄL MЄИYOSAxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
" Ballet is known for it's grace and poise. Treat me right, and I'll show you all the tricks I've learned. "

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
xxxxx ↘↘↘ Relationship Chartsxxxxxx

Friends - The bases of your social life.xxxxxx

౦- You better be talking to an imaginary friend, less you look like a real fool.
                ●●- I don't believe we've met. Nice to meet you.
                ●●●- Well, hello again.
                ●●●●- Hello, how is everything?
                ●●●●●- So, anything new and amazing happen to you lately?
                ●●●●●●- Seriously, I have so much to tell you!
                ●●●●●●●- Hey, guess what. You can tell me anything.
                ●●●●●●●●- Wanna hear a funny story about my life in boarding school?
                ●●●●●●●●●- I'm filling philosophical....
                ●●●●●●●●●●- If you ever, ever need anything. I'm here. Seriously. I love you like a sibling.

Attraction - The bases to your se-...er never mind.xxxxxx

◇- Not if we were the last two people on earth
                ◆◆- Gross, please leave before I say something rude.
                ◆◆◆- Hmm... Now, who are you?
                ◆◆◆◆- Well, well. I didn't notice that before.
                ◆◆◆◆◆- No! Stay, let's talk some more.
                ◆◆◆◆◆◆- I... I can't keep my eyes off of you.
                ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆- Please, just, let me touch you!
                ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆- Damn! Where have you been all my life?!
                ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆- Oh, please. You don't have anywhere to go right? /locks door
                ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆- I'm going to bare myself to you, do with me what you wish! /Mild strip tease

Romance - The bases of love~xxxxxx

- Oh, please. I could do so much better.
                ♥♥- Don't even look at me, seriously. No.
                ♥♥♥- What would be your name, hmm?
                ♥♥♥♥- T-this is nothing but Puppy love.
                ♥♥♥♥♥- Wait, I'm to old for Puppy love.. this has to be... a crush!
                ♥♥♥♥♥♥- No, not a crush.. it's more then that.... is it? ...is it?
                ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥- No doubt about it, I love you. There isn't anything I can do about it!
                ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥- I'm ready. I'm ready for that commitment. Let's tie our bonds together.
                ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥- My darling, love. I will walk beside you until the ends of the earth.
                ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥- There is nothing to seperate us now. Say... have you thought about children?

xxx* Though the Secret love item is listed below, it won't be the easiest thing to obtain.
        xxxx However, if you do happen to obtain it realistically. It's an automatic two hearts in Romance.
        xxx** Sometime, she may have her parents come to Fontania to randomly visit Kotensa.

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
xxxxx ↘↘↘ Gifts & Such xxxxxx

Special Love You are just about the most awesome person in the world!xxxxxx

• A Swallowtail Butterfly - Yes, an actual live Swallowtail Butterfly! It is her favorite Butterfly of them all.
              ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Love Really, for me? Well, I'll gladly accept.xxxxxx

• Alcohol - Damn right, she's one for the drink. Give her a beer or Vodka Tonic, and she'll love you until she sobers up, even then you might have made a permanent impression on this woman. Her favorite kind of drink, is Vodka of course.
          • Butterflies & Butterfly related stuff - Especially if it's something with a Swallowtail on it. Other then that, any other butterflies or butterfly gifted stuff is major points for this girl.
          • Violin Sheet music - Even if she already has the song, at least you're showing true dedication to something she loves and cherishes. Plenty points in that indeed.
          • Hand made carvings - She loves something hand made and of wood. The way someone carves something really says a lot about how patient they were, how precise they are, and how much they actually care about her to take the time inthe first place to make one, then give it to her. That's all your heart and soul in that little carving of wood.
          • Magical items - Something with magical properties. Like, a Crystal, Magic book, or anything. It shoes you at least like her enough to believe in magic just a little bit, just enough to seek out the item to actually give to her.
          • Pumpkins - She's in love with Pumpkin Pie specifically. Anything out with Pumpkin involved is major love points for this girl. Something made yourself, now that's down right amazing!

Like Aw, thanks darling.xxxxxx

• Poetry - Something half-assed or really thought about is a good way to get on her good side.
          • Money - It's not top priority, but if you come to see her show, then offer up even a cent she'll add an extra smile your way.
          • Perfume - Nothing uber strong. Just, something subtle that will keep her from smelling like sweat, and ickyness...
          • Tea - It's a nice soothing drink that comes in a variety of flavors.
          • Apples - There is a certain symbol that follows apples, when it comes to Kotensa, to others not so much. Regardless, anything with apples or an apple specifically she'd gladly accept.

Dislike Er... Sorry hun, try again.xxxxxx

• Chocolate. - Sorry, it makes her rather ill. Anything with Chocolate is a no go.
          • Parlor trick items - She's only interested in REAL magic, not some two bit magic act done with 'Illusions'
          • Dairy Products - Sure dairy like milk and cheese are good for you, but she's lactose intolerant.
          • Cheap items - If it's going to fall apart or lookes like it's going to fall apart after a day, that's a no go... don't be cheap. She's not really asking for a rose garden, but maybe a dozen roses would work just fine.

HorrorWhat the! Get that out of my face this instant!xxxxxx

• Moths - The ugly step sister of Butterflies. They down right freak her out, so don't even think about giving her one, less you want her to smack something hard and painful across your head. Seriously.. She. Hates. Moths.

Marriage Item A-are we ready for such a thing?xxxxxx

• Blue Bird Feather - Traditional as they come. Take the time to catch up to one of these birds and obtain a feather from it, and she'll defiantly say yes.

Marriage Requirements. There are but a few things I need to be sure of...xxxxxx

• 7 Dots in Friendship.
                • 6 Diamonds in Attraction
                • 8 Hearts in Romance

• Must be taller then her, doesn't matter by how much.
                • Physically fit, just enough to possibly go dancing.
                • Any shade of skin other then pale.

• Believes in magic, or is open minded
                • Intelligent. In terms of grade, about a B- to an A+
                • Mentally stable. Don't want a psychopath...unless he's--- no, never mind.
                  No psychopaths!

• Wants at least one child.
                • Can financially secure her, if something tragic were to happen.
                  (Medical, or otherwise.)

• Can cook at least a little.

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
xxxxx ↘↘↘ Boys xxxxxx

Code chart. xxxxxx

This is [ Character's name ] he is the [ Position ]
          • [ Thoughts about said person ]
            ↘↘ F | ●● ↘↘ A | ◆◆◆ ↘↘ R | ♥♥♥

This is Nicholas he is the Caretaker of the Sanitarium
                • He's kind, and well, he's technically the first person I've actually talked to in this Town.
                • He's cute also, come to the think of it. I feel like I want to get to know him more.
                • If 'Hawk' would like to listen to my music, I just might find myself at the Sanitarium on every
                  xx rainy day. Perhaps a friendship could bud?
                  ↘↘ F | ●●● ↘↘ A | ◆◆◆ ↘↘ R | ♥♥

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
xxxxx ↘↘↘ Girls xxxxxx

Code chart. xxxxxx

This is [ Character's name ] he is the [ Position ]
          • [ Thoughts about said person ]
            ↘↘ F | ●● ↘↘ A | ◆◆◆ ↘↘ R | ♥♥♥