When I look in the mirror I see a Female
          If you ask me I would say I am Heterosexual

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾ Digitizε ɱε!

User Image

My Height is-5'4
              My Weight is-(lbs)
              My Locks is-White with gray tints
              Look into my-pale green eyes
              What makes me, me- she has a tattoo of a sakura flower on her shoulder
              My part in this story- Artist/ Musician
              This is who I am deal with it- Karen always has a smile on her face and is very positive and cheerful. She will smile no matter what, since her smile is her armor, hardly anyone has ever seen Karen crying. Karen views the world and everything in it a pretty in its own way and will call even the most creepiest thing cute, which is why no one should watch horror movies with her due to her comments on something being cute. She belives everyone should be friends and will hardly ever say she hates anyone, unless they have hurt someones feelings. Karen is very stubborn and tends to shove her ideals at people and will butt-heads with people quiet often over how things should be seen. She is very affectionate to the point that she has clung to one of her friends for an entire day. Karen is in love with the thought of love, she finds that the most wonderful thing in the world, she could careless about finding it herself but helping others in love is what she wishes for. She is very musically gifted and artistically gifted as well though she does not brag about her tallents. Karen tends to give people nicknames all the time.
              Yeah, so that is my backstory- Karen grew up with her father being a owner of a theater, and her mother being a famous opera singer, she loves her parents to bits, and idolized her mother. Sometimes her mother would drag her on tours with her and Karen would get to see inside her wardrobe, she loved all the colourful dresses and jewels, to Karen her mother was what everyone dreamed of being.

When Karen entered school she became freinds with the kids who were teased quite a bit since Karen never aimed to be popular she was happy with her merry band of misfits showering them with complements and affection, they all went their seperate ways in middle school minus Karen's friend Megumi whom was teased about her physical apperance, soon both Karen and Megumi were teased about their freindship, Megumi dropped out of school and Karen became saddened by this.

When Karen went to highschool she went to a fine arts school since thats were her passion lay, also where she fell in love, with the idea of love, it was probably when Karen had seen a heartfelt confession between two classmates, she had this strange feeling of wanting to support the relationship between the two students, soon Karen was watching every play involving romance and she too wished to feel the same feelings as those red-faced embarassed couples, but there was an issue, Karen never felt that kind of love, sure she had felt the love of family and friendship, but never the love that was speacial in Karens eyes, soon everything she did at school revolved around love, writing songs about it, painting scenes about it her young mind was filled with the want for love, but yet no one made her heart race like the girls and boys confessing their love to one another, soon Karen had given up on it, thus she decided if she could not feel love then she would support all those whom were in love of had fallen out of it.

Karen became the one that everyone came to for love advice, sure she was jelous but she was glad to help everyone, after all it was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. One day when Karen was helping the drama group a letter came for her, it was something that Karen belived would be interesting to do and thus decided to accept this letter to beta test a game.

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾ Digitizε ɱysøυl!

Enjoys-
                                        ★- Music
                                        ★- Art
                                        ★- Nice people
                                        ★- Sweets
                                        ★- Soda
                                        ★- Hugs

Ðislikeş-
                                        ☁- Bullies
                                        ☁- Sad people
                                        ☁- Pineapple juice
                                        ☁- Grumpy people
                                        ☁- Tomato juice
                                        ☁- Spicey foods

oveş-
                                        ❤- Singing
                                        ❤- Painting
                                        ❤- Love

ears-
                                        ☠- Being alone
                                        ☠- Rejection
                                        ☠- Being left out.

rush- XXX

too pure's Wife

Shirtless Wife

14,265 Points
  • Married 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
◾◾◾◾◾◾◾ Digitizε ɱy Digimon!

User Image

Digimon Name- Candmon

Digimon Nickname- Candy

Digimon Bio- Candmon grew up in a small village near a dormant volcano. All the digimon there were happy until on day their village was destroyed by a group of ultimate digimon Candmon was one of the few left as the taveled through the digital world in hope for a new home, his group grew smaller with every village or place they went to since someone found a home, soon Candmon was the only one left and contuied his search for a home.

Digimon Personality- Candmon or Candy ad Karen would call him is a very private being and tends to want to spend most of his time alone, he has an overwhelming urge to protect those around him and will be willing to make an ultimate sacrifice to keep them safe. Candmon is fairly shy, though his shyness comes off as a aura of he doesn't care, he has a hard time talking about himself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff