I was born on June 18
          When I look in the mirror I see a Male
          If you ask me I would say I am Heterosexual

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾ Digitizε ɱε!

User Image

My Height is-5' 8"
              My Weight is-140 lbs
              My Locks is-Blonde
              Look into my- Brown eyes (red contact lenses)
              What makes me, me- Surgical scar down the centre of his sternum
              My part in this story- The Joker
              This is who I am deal with it- Quick-witted and mouthy with a wry sense of humour, Jakub always has something to say. Though his words often lead him into troubling situations, he hardly cares. Jakub tries his best to live his life in a simple and carefree manner, doing his best to minimize the amount of effort put into anything in order to avoid stress. Conflict is the antithesis of what he stands for, and as such he prefers to dance around delicate subjects with careful wordplay rather than confront the situation. Despite how often he ends up in trouble, it's often with the best intentions. He's confident to a fault, and in reality is quite an intellectual. His intelligence is a double-edged knife however, as his carefree attitude tends to react in conjunction with it, making hi believe he can get by in life by coasting along while relying on his natural talent. Despite all of the above pointing towards Jakub being a bit of a narcissist, he has a soft heart. When he sees someone who is clearly upset, he will do his best to cheer them up, but he will never break his facade. Instead he uses his jokes and stupid pranks to either get the person in question to laugh, or annoy them to the point where they forget their troubles and focus on him. When it comes to important decisions, his heart is his compass, and rationality goes out the window.

Yeah, so that is my backstory- As is obvious from his name, Jakub is not native to Japan. 9 years a resident, Jakub originally moved from Scotland due to medical complications. For the first few years of his life, Jakub was practically a living lightning bolt. He had incredible amounts of energy, and his heart was always racing due to the activity. This changed when he was eight years old, Jakub suffered a disastrous Arrhythmia attack that nearly cost him his life. He had an operation to have a pacemaker installed, and soon after his parents were offered a job in Japan. His new life began, essentially from scratch. Told that he had to live his new life peacefully and with as little stress as possible, he became a meek young boy in a foreign country.

Thankfully, it did not take Jakub long to learn the language, and he soon found ways to have fun without running around all the time. Dubbing himself the class clown, he used his linguistic skills and rather impressive intelligence to make people laugh. He never really had many friends in school, but that's not to say that nobody liked him. It was more like Jakub was too busy trying to make people laugh to bother getting close to anyone. He was a median for years, some hated him for his stupid jokes, while others seemed to adore his presence. It made the boy very happy, but he couldn't help but wish for the old days where he could run around freely. He was also very lonely, and stayed this way for his entire life in school. When he was 13 years old he noticed a distinct improvement in his condition, seemingly able to do things that were at least a little exciting. This didn't change much in particular, but it meant that maybe he could be a less of a fool, and make some actual friends.

Taking this new outlook on life, Jakub did thing he had never done before, he started hanging out with people, and he even found himself falling for a girl. Life was going swimmingly, until he realized that he was standing in a self-dug grave. The years he spent being a walking joke had come back to haunt him. He soon found out that people only brought him along for a few laughs, and even the girl he confessed to thought it was a joke, waving him off as she walked away laughing. Normally this would crush any poor 13 year old's heart and psyche, but Jakub decided he had gone through too much to let this get him down. He would become what everyone thought he was, if only to help those who desperately needed to smile. When he made others laugh, it made him happy, and if this was the only way he could be happy, then so be it. At this point, Jakub has spent 3 years living his life playing the part of everyone's comic relief, sacrificing his own ambitions for the smiles of others. But it has never bothered him, as making others smile made him happy, and that should be enough, right?

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾ Digitizε ɱysøυl!

Enjoys-
                                        ★- Being outside
                                        ★- Talking to people
                                        ★- The sea
                                        ★- Thunderstorms
                                        ★- Being with people
                                        ★- Romantic Stories

Ðislikeş-
                                        ☁- Hot days
                                        ☁- Enclosed spaces
                                        ☁- Being alone
                                        ☁- Hospitals
                                        ☁- Boring situations
                                        ☁- People without a sense of humour

oveş-
                                        ❤- Sweets
                                        ❤- Making people smile
                                        ❤- Laughter

ears-
                                        ☠- His condition
                                        ☠- Being a joke forever
                                        ☠- Heights

rush- XXX

TheDevilsHaze 's Husband

Learned Codger

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾ Digitizε ɱy Digimon!

User Image

Digimon Name- Renamon

Digimon Nickname- Boss

Digimon Bio- Renamon lives for nothing more than fulfilling her duties. She is a relatively young digimon, but that has not stopped her from working to the bone to impress any and everyone who looked upon her. Praised by all for her grace and persistence, she has lived a modest life and found true purpose in being the partner to a guardian.

Digimon Personality- Bossy, serious, and intelligent are words that best describe Renamon. She prefers to focus on the task at hand, and takes everything extremely serious. Though she secretly loves Jakub's jokes, she often brushes them off and shoots him down with liberal application of insults and the cold shoulder. She cares deeply for her companions and is not willing to let a friend come to harm if she can help it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff