Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lavish Disser

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      laeti
      laetitriumphanteslaet` I N T R O D U C I N G . . .
      laeti
      laetitriumphantesI BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES THIS IS THE DAWNING OF THE REST OF OUR LIVES
      laetitriumphantesI BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER FROM THE HOLLOW LIES THIS IS THE DAWNING OF THE REST OF OUR LIVES

laeti
      lllaetitriu██la██la██la██la██la██la██la██la██la██la██la██laetitriumphanteslaetitriumphantes
      laeti
      l▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.. `eureka FROM THE AMAZING happy clowns
      laeti
      lae honest imaginative transparent laeTHE YOUNG GYPSYlaetiTHE YOUNG GYPSYlaetiTHE YOUNG GYPSY
      laeti
      laeti
      laeTHE YOUNG GYPSYlaetiTHE YOUNG GYPSYlaetiTHE YOUNG GYPSYlaeoptimistic determined shortsighted
      laeti
      laetitriu████████████ ( IZUEU )
      laeti
      laetitriumphanteslaetitriumphanteslaetitriumphanteslaetitriumphanteslaetitriumphanteslaetitriumphanteslaetitri J U S Tla ` C A U S E , laB E C A U S Ela W E ` R Ela O U T L A W S , laY E A H !
      laetitriumphanteslaetitriumphanteslaetitriumphanteslaetitriumphanteslaetitriumphanteslaetitriumphanteslaetitri J U S Tla ` C A U S E , laB E C A U S Ela W E ` R Ela O U T L A W S , laY E A H !

laeti

Lavish Disser

laeti
la I BEG TO DREAM AND DIFFER
laeti
laetitriumphanteslaetitriumphaFROM THE HOLLOW LIES THIS IS THE DAWNING OF THE REST OF OUR LIVES ON HOLIDAY :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
laetitriumphanteslaetitriumphaFROM THE HOLLOW LIES THIS IS THE DAWNING OF THE REST OF OUR LIVES ON HOLIDAY ██████████████████████████████████

laeti
laetitriumphantes` B A S I C S . . .
laeti
                laAND BLEED , THE COMPANY LOST THE WAR TODAYlaetitriu
                laeti
                laREAL laetit( NAMElae
                laeti
                laela H E A Rla T H E laD O G Sla H O W L I N G laO U T laO F laK E Yla T O laAla H Y M N
                lae♚la H E A Rla T H E laD O G Sla H O W L I N G laO U T laO F laK E Yla T O laAla H Y M N

laeti
                      aliénor marquite "dobrin"

laNICK laetit( NAMESlae
                laeti
                laela H E A Rla T H E laD O G Sla H O W L I N G laO U T laO F laK E Yla T O laAla H Y M N
                lae♚la H E A Rla T H E laD O G Sla H O W L I N G laO U T laO F laK E Yla T O laAla H Y M N

laeti
                      ellie, markl, riri, "gamin"

laERA laetit( CONTINENTlae
                laeti

laeti
                      medieval-europe ( france )

laTRUE laetit( AGElae
                                                    laeti

laeti
                                                          seventeen

laHEIGHT laetit( WEIGHTlae
                                                    laeti

laeti
                                                          five feet, two inches ; one hundred and two lbs

laGEN laetit( DERlae
                                                    laeti

laeti
                                                          female

laSEXUAL laetit( ITYlae
                                                    laeti

laeti
                                                          demisexual

laetitriumphanteslaetitri`ON.HOLIDAY!
              laeti
              laetitriumphanteslaetitriumphanteslaetiI laB E G laT Ola D R E A M laA N D laD I F F E R laF R O M laT H Ela H O L L O W laL I E Sla:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
              laetitriumphanteslaetitriumphanteslaetiI laB E G laT Ola D R E A M laA N D laD I F F E R laF R O M laT H Ela H O L L O W laL I E Sla███████████████████████████████████████████████

Lavish Disser

laeti
laeti
laetitriumphanteslaetitriumphaFROM THE HOLLOW LIES THIS IS THE DAWNING OF THE REST OF OUR LIVES ON HOLIDAY :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
laetitriumphanteslaetitriumphaFROM THE HOLLOW LIES THIS IS THE DAWNING OF THE REST OF OUR LIVES ON HOLIDAY ██████████████████████████████████

laeti
laetitriumphantes` I N S I D E . . .
laeti
                laeti
                laLI laetit( KESlae
                laeti

laeti
                      LIST
                      OUT
                      AT
                      LEAST
                      FIVE

laDIS laetit( LIKESlae
                laeti

laeti
                      LIST
                      OUT
                      AT
                      LEAST
                      FIVE

laeti
                                                    laDARK laetit( FEARSlae
                                                    laeti

laeti
                                                          LIST
                                                          OUT
                                                          AT
                                                          LEAST
                                                          FIVE

laWEAK laetit( NESSlae
                                                    laeti

laeti
                                                          LIST
                                                          OUT
                                                          AT
                                                          LEAST
                                                          FIVE

laPLAY laetit( LISTlae
                                                    laeti

laeti
                                                          THEME SONG / FEEL FREE TO ADD

laeti
              laetitriumphanteslaetitriumphanteslaetiI laB E G laT Ola D R E A M laA N D laD I F F E R laF R O M laT H Ela H O L L O W laL I E Sla:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
              laetitriumphanteslaetitriumphanteslaetiI laB E G laT Ola D R E A M laA N D laD I F F E R laF R O M laT H Ela H O L L O W laL I E Sla███████████████████████████████████████████████

Lavish Disser

laeti
laeti

laeti
laetitriumphantes` P O W E R . . .
laeti
                laeti
                laPOWERS laetit( ABILITIESlae
                laeti

laeti
                      aerokinesis
                      basics — creating/generating/increasing wind, enhanced jumping, levitation, air solidification
                      aerokinetic combat
                      air attacks — air ball projection, air blast, hand blasts, razor wind
                      aerokinetic flight / air walking
                      sound nullification
                      beginning to learn how to create aerokinetic constructs with her "teacher", nightingale

laCONTRACT laetit( BORROWINGlae
                laeti

laeti
                      borrowing

laeti
                                                    laELABORATION laetit( POWERlae
                                                    laeti

laeti
                                                          write about the powers you have and the skills. give as much detail as you can, and feel free to give examples and the like. this is also the place to put weapons, if your character has any, of course. be sure to elaborate on each listed power/ability you put above in the aforementioned space. write about the powers you have and the skills. give as much detail as you can, and feel free to give examples and the like. this is also the place to put weapons, if your character has any, of course. be sure to elaborate on each listed power/ability you put above in the aforementioned space. write about the powers you have and the skills. give as much detail as you can, and feel free to give examples and the like. this is also the place to put weapons, if your character has any, of course. be sure to elaborate on each listed power/ability you put above in the aforementioned space.

laELABORATION laetit( TRINKETlae
                                                    laeti

laeti
                                                          write about your contract / borrowing here. this includes talking about your trinket and how it is important to your character. be sure to put details on how they made a contract or borrowing. talk about the thresholds here, too. how long has your character had it? you get the gist. write about your contract / borrowing here. this includes talking about your trinket and how it is important to your character. be sure to put details on how they made a contract or borrowing. talk about the thresholds here, too. how long has your character had it? you get the gist. write about your contract / borrowing here. this includes talking about your trinket and how it is important to your character. be sure to put details on how they made a contract or borrowing. talk about the thresholds here, too. how long has your character had it? you get the gist.

laeti

Lavish Disser

laeti
laeti

laeti
laetitriumphantes` B A C K G R O U N D . . .
laeti
                laeti
                laSOME laetit( TRIVAlae
                laeti

laeti
                      LIST
                      IT
                      OUT

laeti
                                                    laFULL laetit( STORYlae
                                                    laeti

laeti
                                                          alrighty. biography time. third person, please~! make sure that it is at least three paragraphs long; i want to read a character's story, not just...skim one. what made them what they are today? oh, and if you've gotten this far, then i think i should tell you that there is no personality to fill out. the traits in the first post is all i am going off of. i think the best way to show off a character's personality is through a post! after all, actions speak louder than words. i trust you guys with your characters, because, well, they're your characters. just make sure this biography isn't too depressing. everyone likes angst, but sometimes, people tend to overdo it. find a nice balance, and we'll be fine. anyways, this is about a paragraph long, i think. it's not that hard to type if you are really interested in your character or role. at least that's my opinion. and now i'm just rambling. i guess i should just copy and paste this a few times or so just to take up space and make this part of the profile look good. or something like that.

alrighty. biography time. third person, please~! make sure that it is at least three paragraphs long; i want to read a character's story, not just...skim one. what made them what they are today? oh, and if you've gotten this far, then i think i should tell you that there is no personality to fill out. the traits in the first post is all i am going off of. i think the best way to show off a character's personality is through a post! after all, actions speak louder than words. i trust you guys with your characters, because, well, they're your characters. just make sure this biography isn't too depressing. everyone likes angst, but sometimes, people tend to overdo it. find a nice balance, and we'll be fine. anyways, this is about a paragraph long, i think. it's not that hard to type if you are really interested in your character or role. at least that's my opinion. and now i'm just rambling. i guess i should just copy and paste this a few times or so just to take up space and make this part of the profile look good. or something like that.

laeti

Lavish Disser

laeti

lllaetitriu██la██la██la██la██la██la██la██la██la██la██la██laetitriumphanteslaetitriumphantes
      laeti
      l▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.. `stagename FROM THE AMAZING faction
      laeti
      laeti
      laetitriu████████████ ( RELATIONSHIP )
      laeti
                                                        type out the relationship here. by the way, the big image is supposed to be your character's image. the smaller one is the relationship person. also, where there is RELATIONSHIP in all caps, put like...lover/enemy/friends/family/etc, depending on how, well, the relationship is.

laeti
      laeti
      laeti
      laeti
                                                        type out the relationship here. by the way, the big image is supposed to be your character's image. the smaller one is the relationship person. also, where there is RELATIONSHIP in all caps, put like...lover/enemy/friends/family/etc, depending on how, well, the relationship is.

laeti
      laeti
      laeti
      laeti

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff