no one

i don't worry cause everything's gonna be alright

no one can get in the way of what i'm feeling 1 100.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Fatcat

User Image
                    ♔ : __ GAVRIIL : FORTUNATOV

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLAST FRIDAY NIGHT, LAST FRIDAY NIGHT, LAST FRIDAY NIGHT, LAST FRIDAY NIGHT !
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLAST FRIDAY NIGHT, LAST FRIDAY NIGHT, LAST FRIDAY NIGHT, LAST FRIDAY NIGHT !

WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M NON - EXISTANT? I'M : Saint Petersburg.
                        CLOTHES NEEDN'T COME OFF TO KNOW I'M :
                        THAT'S A RUDE THING TO ASK A STRANGER : Twenty-six.
                        I SAID THAT CAUSE FRANCE WAS AROUND : Che, what? Don't ask weird questions like that. >:/T
                        HUH? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? : Uh, don't know. Don't think so. / deadpan.
                        ▌█ ⌈ * ¹²³xx WHITE NIGHTS ❞ her.mitage » . savior on' blood ⊱ 003REVOLUTIONS ⇢ ( летом зимой .

Oh. / smile. Hello. Who are you? Hm...? You want to know things about me? Well, I guess I have some time. My name is Gavriil Fotunatov. / grin. I am the city of St. Petersburg, most tourist - friendly city of Russia. Which, of course, isn't saying a lot, since most of them seem to hate foreigners. > 3> Not to be confused with St. Petersburg, Florida. I will cut you. / completely serious. I am a enthusiast of history, music, and the arts in general, something which most of Russia seems to have overlooked... Wh - What? What do you mean Moscow is more famous than me..?! Shut up, that is so not true! I mean, I know he's the capital and s**t, but all he really has are churches and overpriced living arrangements, while I have Nevsky Prospekt, the Hermitage Museum, the Winter Palace and list goes on! Look, you can go to all the cities in Russia, you're gonna find some that you like, and if you still like Moscow, then... ******** you. :/

▌█ i went to st. petersburg recently! and moscow! o 7 o!! it was cool. 8D
                    ▌█ lol, but anyway. THIS IS ST. PETERSBURG. B|||
                    ▌█ Valentina, mentioned up there is the current head of administrative power (so, the governor).
                    ▌█ and he does have many nicknames. c: but i won't go into them now. |D
                    ▌█ the story behind his OFFICIAL name is controversial enough.
                    ▌█ first, his name was saint petersburg. then, it got changed to petrogad (thanks to pushkin), and then to leningrad, and then back to saint petersburg.
                    ▌█ he's kinda embarrassed at having had the name of leningrad...
                    ▌█ because, i mean. the revolution's over, bro. you can sit the ******** down. :/
                    ▌█ he guesses it's not as bad as being called stalingrad, though. lulz.
                    ▌█ that said, he, unlike some russian cities, is completely over the whole communism ordeal.
                    ▌█ gavriil is very adaptable, and it didn't take him long to get used to the way in which capitalism works.
                    ▌█ he's more of a "forget the past" kind of guy.
                    ▌█ which doesn't mean he can't hold a grudge. he's still bitter with moscow for taking the captial title away from him.
                    ▌█ then again, he's bitter with moscow for just about everything. |D
                    ▌█ mostly because moscow gets way more attention than him, for no reason at all! (as far as he's concerned, anyway)
                    ▌█ ironically, he owns a high speed train connecting him and moscow. it's really cool and fancy and has internet access. *u*
                    ▌█ i mean, technically, it belongs to moscow too, but... you know.
                    ▌█ ehm... what else. well, he was founded by tsar peter the great...
                    ▌█ oh, and! i should probably mention, the art scene in st. petersburg is amazing!
                    ▌█ i would say it's the most artistic city in russia.
                    ▌█ he enjoys reading, too. pushkin, dostoyevsky, nobokov, you name it.
                    ▌█ speaking of pushkin, gavriil spends most of his time in a quaint little place called Pushkinskaya 10, which is kinda like an art center.
                    ▌█ it's ******** awesome.
                    ▌█ he tries to give russia a good name, so he will be nice to everyone, except:
                    ▌█ moscow, for a lot of reasons.
                    ▌█ new york, because... well, just because. in the end, he's just jealous. = 3= ~
                    ▌█ venice, because he can do it better. (the neva river runs across st. petersburg, one of his nicknames is venice of the north, yatta yatta)
                    ▌█ st. petersburg, florida. for stealing his name, lol.
                    ▌█ and... i think that's it. o 3o ;;
                    ▌█ he owns a very handsome cat named yaroslav. c:
                    ▌█ he's fond of art, history, vodka, gardens, tourism, music, and borscht.
                    ▌█ ................... and i'm dead now. |D so, more to come. c:

▌█ love! 8D
                    ▌█ he is single, open for pre-planning. and that is all. |D

summer winter // white nights // 003REVOLUTIONS // savior on blood // hermitage

▌█ ⌈ * ¹²³xx WHITE NIGHTS ❞ her.mitage » . savior on' blood ⊱ 003REVOLUTIONS ⇢ ( летом зимой .

Fatcat

sweet darling // from big to small // formydears // бабушка // obendient children

▌█ ⌈ * ¹²³xx SWEET DARLING ❞ pro.tective » . savior on' blood ⊱ 100FORMYDEARS ⇢ ( бабушка .

████████████████ ⊰ ❤ ⊱ ████

User Image
                                      ❜ svetlana ◞ Ⓒ matryoshka
                      ;; ▌█ ⌈ * ¹²³xx SWEET DARLING ❞ pro.tective » . savior on' blood ⊱ 100FORMYDEARS ⇢ ( бабушка .

;; when i was a little girl, my dad had a lot of these dolls laying around, pretty much everywhere.
                      ;; little ********, scared the s**t out of me. 8|||
                      ;; BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT. the point is, this is svetlana. >Bl
                      ;; she is owned by a very wealthy family of russia.
                      ;; around the time she was created, she was used very often by a little boy and girl, who were very nice to her.
                      ;; of course now, this little doll is merely used as fireplace decoration. no one's even looked at her in years.
                      ;; in a way, she misses being touched and held, but she accepts that part of her life as gone.
                      ;; svetlana is the loving mother of five children, all girls.
                      ;; as such, she is extremely motherly to other toys and objects.
                      ;; she is very sweet, very mature, and tries to provide a nurturing and healthy enviornment for all.
                      ;; believes she is everybody's mommy and will scold you if necessary.
                      ;; and you DO NOT want that.
                      ;; seriously, she may act nice and all, but she will RAPE and KILL you in your sleep if given the opportunity.
                      ;; behind those dead eyes... e ne...
                      ;; oh! that reminds me, svetlana is completely blind. yupp.
                      ;; and i guess you're wondering, "how the hell is she gonna use a chatroom, durr."
                      ;; screenreaders, douchebag. 8|
                      ;; "AND HOW WOULD SHE RAPE AND KILL ME IN MY SLEEP IF SHE CAN'T SEE ME?????"
                      ;; ...you ask too many goddamn questions. i don't ******** know. D<
                      ;; she dresses very traditionally and is basically the epitome of the traditional russian wife/mother/woman in general.
                      ;; in fact, if i had to pick one word to describe her, it would be 'traditional'.
                      ;; but that doesn't mean she is judgemental.
                      ;; oh no, never that. she doesn't care if you're gay, straight, bisexual or platypus. momma loves you ~
                      ;; and, uh. > u > more to come.

████████████████ ⊰ ❤ ⊱ ████

User Image
                                      ❜ bill ◞ Ⓒ nintendo entertainment system
                      ;; screennamescreennamescreennamescreennamescreenname

;; something something something about them! anything! anything you want ~

lives - modest mouse
perfect disguise - modest mouse
a different city - modest mouse

Fatcat

________EVEN WHEN WE'RE APARTxxxI KNOW MY HEART IS STILL WITH YOU
            _____██████████████████████████
            _________l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l
                  User Image___User Image
                  »! HENRY ★: COOLDOWN
                  _____▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ______ NO MORE HEROES__|__ HETEROFLEXIBLE

_________l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l
                  User Image___User Image
                  »! ENGLAND ★: ARTHUR KIRKLAND
                  ______ AXIS POWERS HETALIA__|__ BISEXUAL

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.___User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  »! SHION ★:
                  ______ NO. 6__|__ DEMISEXUAL

Fatcat

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
═══════════════ COME BE MY TOYFRIEND ═══════════════
    User Image
                    x
                    ██ * ◢ SVET LANA !
                    xx ◣ *matryoshka doll xx ◣ *female
                    xxxxxxx ◣ *heterosexual xx ◣ *fireplace
                    x
                    ▌█ ⌈ * ¹²³xx SWEET DARLING ❞ pro.tective » . savior on' blood ⊱ 100FORMYDEARS ⇢ ( бабушка .
                    xxxx ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                    ❖ this is svetlana! a russian nesting doll created in the early 1900's. retains her original appearance, but she's hecka old!
                    ❖ currently, she is owned by a very wealthy family of russia
                    ❖ around the time of her creation, she was owned by a little boy and girl, whom she loved dearly, and who treated her in kind
                    ❖ of course nowadays, svetlana is no more than one of many fireplace decorations. no one's even looked at her in years.
                    ❖ sure, she misses being touched and held, but accepts that part of her life as gone
                    ❖ svetlana is the loving mother of no less than TWELVE beautiful daughters!
                    ❖ as such, she is extremely motherly to all other toys and objects
                    ❖ very sweet and very mature! tries to provide a nurturing and healthy envoirnment for all
                    ❖ believes she is everybody's mommy and will sold you if necessary!
                    ❖ and trust me you don't want that. severly old fashioned in her ways of punishment *shudders*
                    ❖ on another note, svetlana is almost completely blind. she can see a little, but relies mostly on touch and hearing (although her hearing isn't that great either)
                    ❖ so she'll be using screen readers to use the chatroom!
                    ❖ she and her daughters all dress traditionally and is the epitome of the traditional russian matriarch
                    ❖ in fact, if i had to pick one word to describe her, it would be traditional
                    ❖ but she is very accepting of everyone. no matter who you are or what you do, momma loves you ~

User Image
                    x
                    ██ * ◢ BILL !
                    xx ◣ *nintendo entertainment system xx ◣ *male
                    xxxxxxx ◣ *fluid xx ◣ *the garage
                    x
                    original console ⊱ - retro .( 8BIT ! ... save the ⋆princess: ━━ &FAMILYCOMPUTER.
                    ❖ mario, final fantasy, metal gear, metroid. what do all these iconic titles have in common? they all started out on the nes!
                    ❖ after a rocky start in the 80's, the nes surprised everyone by saving the gaming industry from an early demise
                    ❖ a few decades ago, bill here was owned by a seven year old boy named jackson who played with him every single day after school
                    ❖ jackson was devoted to bill, and his parents bought him almost every american release the nes had
                    ❖ and jackson was hardcore. he played through the toughest levels of the toughest games, recieved hundreds of beatings and still came back for more
                    ❖ known for his infamous difficulty and unforgiving play style, bill would never cut anyone any slack
                    ❖ after a while, the super nintendo was released, and bill was promptly traded in to make room for the new console
                    ❖ his new owner played him for a good few years, but he soon found his way into a box in the garage to collect dust
                    ❖ bill knows next to nothing about the consoles that came after him. the nintendo 64 is the last he heard about. wii?? who's that? what is a playstation????
                    ❖ back in the good old days, bill was seen as colorful and innovative. in many ways, a console full of hope
                    ❖ today though, bill is just a simple minded and straight forward individual who focuses on a single task at a time
                    ❖ he tends to concentrate on the big picture. as a result, he often overlooks details and ends up with muddled results
                    ❖ owns a gun, but very seldom uses it. he's an avid duck hunter though!
                    ❖ has a very relaxed way of speaking, and he often slurs his words
                    ❖ as for the pronounciation of NES, even he doesn't know if it's 'ness' or 'N-E-S'. doesn't give two shits lmao

8 bit // original console // family computer
original console ⊱ - retro .( 8BIT ! ... save the ⋆princess: ━━ &FAMILYCOMPUTER.

User Image
                    x
                    ██ * ◢ GYEONG !
                    xx ◣ *ball-jointed doll xx ◣ *genderfluid
                    xxxxxxx ◣ *pansexual xx ◣ *location
                    x
                    username
                    ❖ something here
                    ❖ something here
                    ❖ something here
                    ❖ something here

delicate & versatile // love me please love me // dress me // undress me

Fatcat

User Image            ❛ NEUTRAL   ⋮ ▀     N/A  ▸

User Image
              User Image
                                      User Image
                                       ██ ▪ real name. ▀ ⊹ 】

██ ▪ male. ▀ ⊹ 】

██ ▪ thirty - two. ▀ ⊹ 】

██ ▪ flexible. ▀ ⊹ 】

██ ▪ occupation. ▀ ⊹ 】

I FEEL MY HEART IMPLODE ◼︎
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▪ finn, hunter, gabriel, james, wayne, roy, julian, peter,

User Image            ❛ THE APOSTLES   ⋮ ▀     MATTHEW  ▸

User Image
              User Image
                                      User Image
                                       ██ ▪ real name. ▀ ⊹ 】

██ ▪ male. ▀ ⊹ 】

██ ▪ twenty - three. ▀ ⊹ 】

██ ▪ sexuality. ▀ ⊹ 】

██ ▪ drug dealer. ▀ ⊹ 】

I FEEL MY HEART IMPLODE ◼︎
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▪ oscar, levi, allen, nathan, jude, basil, owen

Fatcat

tab tab tab ( * : MILO BUCHANAN )
                  tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                  User Imagespace
                  EIGHTEEN tab tab MALE tab tab DEMISEXUAL
                  space
                      User ImageUser Image
                  User Image
                  User Image space
                  tab tab .《 the tactician caste :
                  tab ████████████ tab tab TEAM WEENIE tab ████████████

» ENTER: a ray of warm sunshine in the middle of a gray and muddled sky, in the midst of an age of confusion.
                    » that was what milo symbolized to his family when he was born on a sunday afternoon. his early years were
                    » spent happily sheltered in the bustiling district of equinox. both of his parents had been soldiers specialized
                    » in long range weapons, and were more than willing to give their lives in exchange for the safety of queen's
                    » mountain. and when that moment finally came, milo's trademark unwavering smile suddenly disappeared.
                    » but although he was saddened, he always knew that it would end up like this. he was five at the time. with
                    » his parent's gone, he went on to live with his aunt and uncle, modest merchants in eclipse. of course, they
                    » were no substitute for his parents, but they were kind and loving, and they adored him.

» from early on, milo was quite adept at anything having to do with logical thinking. he spent his days playing
                    » chess with his uncle, and was frequently found hunched over one puzzle or another, he spent hours beating
                    » his classmates at online strategy games (think age of empires). as time went on, this natural talent became
                    » a true skill. applying for st. amalgam was never in milo's plans, it was his aunt and uncle who insisted on it.
                    » so apply he did, and he was more than a little surprised when he recieved his acceptance letter. milo always
                    » had excellent grades in school, but he's had a hard time maintaining them at st. amal. you can easily catch
                    » him sleeping through doomsday history lmao.

» in general, milo is a warm hearted person, who cares deeply about people. he's friendly, and a big pushover.
                    » although his battle plans are usually pretty good, his not the greatest team leader, for two reasons: a) as i said,
                    » big pushover, and b) he never ever takes risks. he will never place his teammates in danger, and will tell them
                    » to pull back, even if it compromises the mission. so, will he get you the most points and lead you to glory?
                    » probably not. but will he make sure your a** stays in one piece the whole time? you can bet on it.

» milo loves baking sweets, and cooking in general. his leadership sucks a**, so he has to rely on baked goods
                    » to get his team's attention most of the time! he also loves drawing. he's not particularly good at it, but it relaxes
                    » him. he mostly draws portraits of people around campus. so if you catch him staring a lil too intensely at you,
                    » don't worry, he's just imprinting your beauty into his brain so he can sketch you later!

» he's basically a big dork with an even bigger heart, also he's a lil awkward in social situations but he tries his best

tab tab tab ( * : FIRST NAME LAST NAME )
                  tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                  User Imagespace
                  AGE SPELLED OUT tab tab MALE tab tab PANSEXUAL
                  space
                      User ImageUser Image
                  User Image
                  User Image space
                  tab tab .《 the medical caste :
                  tab ████████████ tab tab PROFESSOR tab ████████████

» here's the profile! click the image to get the code. replace the 2nd imgur link with ur GRAYSCALE image.
                    » other than substituting in your own information, don't change anything!!! my fingers bled for this!!!
                    » also hey! double check to make sure the role you're applying for isn't taken yet. that'd be a mega bummer.
                    » when filling in your caste, it's " the x caste" with x being the title (ex: the h2h combat caste will go in that line)
                    » as for the team names, it's "team x" with x being the name of your squad. (ex: team omega)
                    » send reserves titled "stir our spirits" and profiles titled "soft shadows"

Fatcat

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  sophisticatedSCANDAL
                  User Image
                    &。▀ ..s harvey valentine. ❜ 】
                        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ( what do you believe & live by? )
                    sophi
                      ━: twenty three ❜ ███
                      ━: male │ he / him or they / them  ❜ ███
                      ━: gray aromantic ❜ ███
                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    sophi
                    ⊹ ❛ take everything you've earned ━━

xxxxxxLOCATION: united statesxxxxOCCUPATION: unemployeed; drifter
                      x summary: unemployeed and homeless, but by choice. has trouble with
                      emotional bonds. commitment issues.
                      x meet harvey, a friendly but detatched drifter whose entire life is one big
                      identity crisis ( read: failure to achieve ego identity )
                      x although he had a relatively normal youth, harvey entered adulthood
                      having no clue as to who he was or where he wanted to go in life.
                      x he'd never really understood how he'd gotten to this point in life without
                      ever forming any personal attachments to anything. feeling so disconnected
                      to everything made him extremely anxious and frustrated.
                      x come a certain age, he really started feeling the pressure to make all
                      these life defining choices based on -- what? he had no idea. he tried to get
                      into things -- one day he'd be really excited about becoming a movie director,
                      and a week later he wanted to be a librarian. but nothing would stick.
                      x eventually it all became too much for him. so he left his quiet new england
                      home with nothing but the clothing on his back and some pocket change.

x ever since then, harvey's just been wandering from place to place, never
                      staying anywhere for too long. as soon as things start feeling a little too familiar,
                      a little too close for comfort, he's on the road again.
                      x to sustain himself he mostly takes up odd jobs wherever he happens to be
                      at the time. it's not much of a living, but he doesn't need much. besides, he
                      doesn't really mind sleeping on a park bench some nights.
                      x he gets around mostly by hitchhiking across the country, with no specific
                      destination in mind. but he's not adverse to walking when he has to.

x outwardly, harvey is a polite, even charming young man. he's a great
                      listener, and gives off this vibe like he's got nothing on his mind but whatever
                      you're telling him. and it's mostly true. he'll listen intently, and even ask you
                      questions, he'll smile and laugh with you. but he just feels distant.
                      x harvey is extremely non-comittal and making even the simplest of choices
                      is nerve-wracking. he'd much rather accomodate to someone else's preferences
                      before ever deciding anything for himself.
                      x when it comes to people, harvey avoids getting too close. he doesn't want
                      to complicate anyone's life (namely his own), plus he just feels like he's not
                      really well suited for intimate relationships, platonic or otherwise. he doesn't
                      really know what to do with himself when people try to get to know him better,
                      it's all very awkward lmao.

x wow these notes are too long for a character this plain smh
                      x harvey is single & flowing and tbh i'd love for someone to just get him to settle down
                      x also it'd be cool if y'all wanted to play someone from his hometown or smth

sophisticatedSCANDAL
                  User Image
                    &。▀ ..s shiori sato. ❜ 】
                    sophi
                      ━: sixteen ❜ ███
                      ━: female │ she / her  ❜ ███
                      ━: heteroflexible ❜ ███
                    sophi

xxxxxxLOCATION: toronto, canadaxxxxOCCUPATION: high school student
                      x summary: just your average teenager with a blog. loves videogames and
                      pop culture. sarcastic as heck. just wants to chill tbh
                      x and then this is shiori whose notes will be considerably shorter due to her
                      being so much more simple and fun |D
                      x half-japanese girl who grew up in chiba, but she's been studying abroad in
                      toronto for a year and she intends to finish highschool there!
                      x her english is pretty good, just don't try any complicated words on her.
                      x honestly, she's just a regular girl; she loves celebrity gossip and reading teen
                      magazines; she hates homework and all the ******** lmao
                      x interests include: videogames, tumblr, actual blogging, witty banter, reading
                      (manga & comics, mostly) and most importantly, proving u wrong.
                      x she's often misinterpreted as serious and callous, but you'll soon realize her
                      sarcastic remarks are just her joking around 90% of the time. it's true her sense
                      of humor can be a little mean, but she doesn't usually mean it like that.
                      x shiori is also the biggest skeptic you will ever meet. realistic to a fault. oh, so
                      you're a ghost/mermaid/elf/demon/superhero/etc.? watch her smirk and prepare
                      to be shut down by the cold fist of logic.
                      x for as much as she complains about school and homework, she's actually a
                      very responsible and diligent student, even going out of her way to do extra credit.
                      her life and mind are organized, but her room is a mess.
                      x her downtime is mostly spent playing videogames (mostly mmorpg's) and
                      reviewing random things on her blog (movies, books, toothpaste, etc.)

x frankly idk what else to say so let's just end this here.
                      x single and open to whatever. someone in her age group would be nice lol
                      x someone pls take up one of her classmates or cousins i'll luv u 5ever u vu <3

sophisticatedSCANDAL
                  User Image
                    &。▀ ..s sunday brooks. ❜ 】
                    sophi
                      ━: twenty four ❜ ███
                      ━: male │ he / him  ❜ ███
                      ━: homosexual ❜ ███
                    sophi

xxxxxxLOCATION: los angeles, californiaxxxxOCCUPATION: exotic dancer / escort
                      x how long should i make the notes i want it to look organized how about

sophisticatedSCANDAL
                  User Image
                    &。▀ ..s nolan reid. ❜ 】
                    sophi
                      ━: twenty six ❜ ███
                      ━: pansexual ❜ ███
                    sophi

xxxxxxLOCATION: who knowxxxxOCCUPATION: freelance hacker
                      x summary: black hat hacker and mlg trash. loves messing with people
                      and will ******** up your computer simply for personal gain and his idea of fun :c
                      x originally created as an antihero for a superpower chat, i've adapted nolan
                      for richly colored. his power was data manipulation but here he's just a really
                      skilled hacker and a gamer, with pretty much no life outside his computer.
                      x started his hacking activities as a young teenager on irc channels under
                      the handle of alphaghost, which is also his ign to this day!
                      x he started out small, doing odd jobs for people he met through irc channels;
                      fixing computers, small hacking gigs here and there. as his reputation grew
                      and his skills improved, he started to take on bigger and more complex jobs,
                      for bigger and better rewards, thus starting a small fortune.
                      x nowadays he's a very well known hacker, but he only takes jobs if they
                      seem fun/challenging or if the job is insanely lucrative.
                      x although he promises secrecy, nolan's a huge opportunist and will reveal
                      all your information at the drop of a hat, where funds are involved.

x when he's not working, nolan spends pretty much his entire time playing
                      videogames. he likes participating in mlg tournaments, but he's often getting
                      kicked out of teams for being such a lose cannon and being a general hinderance
                      in getting sponsored because of his terrible reputation. no big deal lol
                      x his bad gaming reputation mostly comes from the fact that he's a big old
                      griefer who can't take anything seriously. spends pretty much his entire gta
                      time in bad sport hell wearing that damn dunce cap
                      x nolan does let's plays on youtube, generally of obscure indie games like
                      goat simulator and ukrainian ninja, but he also posts streams and other s**t

x personality-wise, nolan isn't really the meanie i make him out to be. he
                      just likes joking around a little too much, and has no regard for people's sensitivities.
                      x he loves pushing people's buttons and overstepping his boundries just to
                      get a reaction. especially loves people who are super irritable or easily flustered.
                      x but he does have a nicer side too, and he's certainly a rewarding friend to
                      have if you can get past his teasing.
                      x the people who he gets along best with are the ones with a similar sense of
                      humor and don't get on his a** about his morals (or lack thereof)

x p sure there's more i wanted to say but ******** it i'm supposed to be studying
                      x single & open to for anything! throw ya plots at me

sophisticatedSCANDAL
                  User Image
                    &。▀ ..s enid gray. ❜ 】
                    sophi
                      ━: twenty eight ❜ ███
                      ━: female │ she / her  ❜ ███
                      ━: demiromantic ❜ ███
                    sophi

xxxxxxLOCATION: new york city, nyxxxxOCCUPATION: retired superhero / college professor

sophisticatedSCANDAL
                  User Image
                    &。▀ ..s owen daily. ❜ 】
                    sophi
                      ━: nineteen ❜ ███
                    sophi

xxxxxxLOCATION: new york city, nyxxxxOCCUPATION: drug dealer / general delinquent

sophisticatedSCANDAL
                  User Image
                    &。▀ ..s first last. ❜ 】
                    sophi
                      ━: age ❜ ███
                      ━: agender │ they / them or it / its  ❜ ███
                      ━: asexual ❜ ███
                    sophi

xxxxxxLOCATION: locationxxxxOCCUPATION: occupation

sophisticatedSCANDAL
                  User Image
                    &。▀ ..s nathaniel petrovic. ❜ 】
                    sophi
                      ━: who know and who care ❜ ███
                      ━: male │ he /him  ❜ ███
                      ━: grayromantic pansexual ❜ ███
                    sophi

xxxxxxLOCATION: locationxxxxOCCUPATION: unemployeed, being a pest

sophisticatedSCANDAL
                  User Image
                    &。▀ ..s first last. ❜ 】
                    sophi
                      ━: twenty two ❜ ███
                      ━: demigirl │ she / her or they / them  ❜ ███
                    sophi

xxxxxxLOCATION: locationxxxxOCCUPATION: unemployeed, socialite

sophisticatedSCANDAL
                  User Image
                    &。▀ ..s milo buchanan. ❜ 】
                    sophi
                      ━: eighteen ❜ ███
                      ━: demisexual ❜ ███
                    sophi

xxxxxxLOCATION: queen's mountainxxxxOCCUPATION: tactician

Fatcat

xxUser Image ██⋮ * zacharie. ❜
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( videogame )xx OFF
x x x x x x x x x x x xx x x x xxxxxxxxxxx x x x x x x
x x x x x character username
x x x x▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxx
x x x x x x x x ( MID GAME? ) x x x x ( OPEN / FLOWING )

xxUser Image ██⋮ * shion. ❜
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( anime / manga )xx NO. 6
xxx
x x x x x x x x ( POST FINALE ) x x x x ( FLOWING )

xxUser Image ██⋮ * margaret moonlight. ❜
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( videogame )xx NO MORE HEROES 2: DESPERATE STRUGGLE
xxx
x x x x x x x x ( POST NMH 2 ) x x x x ( OPEN / FLOWING )

xxUser Image ██⋮ * old xian. ❜
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( manga )xx MOSSPACA ADVERTISING DEPARTMENT
xxx
x x x x x x x x ( N / A ) x x x x ( OPEN / FLOWING )

Fatcat

User Image
                     `♡:  《 MILO  BUCHANAN 》 ❜        
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ███████
                      EIGHTEEN  |  MALE | PANSEXUAL

» ▋ cinnamon roll to end all cinnamon rolls

» ▋ "milo buchanan more like buchanah....bye-lo milo

User Image
                     `♡:  《 OWEN  DAILY 》 ❜        
                    ███████
                      NINETEEN  |  MALE | WEED

» ▋ i wish i had 2 lungs so i could smoke weed while im smoking weed

» ▋ "that ******** up white boy always turning household items into bongs"

User Image
                     `♡:  《 ADRIAN  STEVENS 》 ❜        
                    ███████
                      TWENTY FIVE  |  MALE | PANSEXUAL

» ▋ musician w his head too far up his a** lmao

» ▋ "not good enough for victoria but she'll still let him hit it"

User Image
                     `♡:  《 NOLAN  REID 》 ❜        
                    ███████
                      TWENTY SIX  |  MALE | PANSEXUAL

» ▋ weed + $$$ + hoes computer code

» ▋ "i know ******** all about this clown and yet i still dont trust him"

User Image
                     `♡:  《 BILL 》 ❜        
                    ███████
                      AGE  |  MALE | FLUID

» ▋ ex motorcycle gang leader who care its all in the Past

» ▋ "anthropomorphised duck hunt"

User Image
                     `♡:  《 XIU MEI  GÉROUX 》 ❜        
                    ███████
                      TWENTY FIVE  |  FEMALE | HETEROFLEXIBLE

» ▋ heiress to a huge fortune and part of the smelly ladies :" )

» ▋ quote tba

User Image
                     `♡:  《 NATHANIEL  PETROVIC 》 ❜        
                    ███████
                      LOOKS MID TWENTIES  |  MALE | USELESS

» ▋ nihilistic a*****e vampire he hates everything. delete him

» ▋ quote tba

User Image
                     `♡:  《 KLAVDIA 》 ❜        
                    ███████
                      DIED FIFTEEN  |  FEMALE | N / A

» ▋ smol ghost bean living in fleisch stadt with mama tzila and papa basil <3

» ▋ quote tba

User Image
                     `♡:  《 MI YEONG  PARK 》 ❜        
                    ███████
                      TWENTY TWO  |  DEMIGIRL ( SHE / THEY ) | PANSEXUAL

» ▋ yung rich and famou$ party gorl just livin life tbh

» ▋ quote tba

User Image
                     `♡:  《 KENJI  MORI 》 ❜        
                    ███████
                      TWENTY SIX  |  MALE | I'M MEAN

» ▋ gang leader protective big bro also a big meanie
                    » ▋ kaede is a big loser

» ▋ quote tba

Fatcat

User Image                ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
               & //  orson  reeves ▀▀

L O R E M   I S P U M   D O L O R   S I T   A M E T   C O N S E C T E T U R   A D I P I S C I N G   E L I T   S E D   D O   E I U S M O D   T E M P O R   I N C I D I D U N T   U T   L A B O R E   E T   D O L O R E   M A G N A   A L I Q U A   L O R E M   I S P U M   D O L O R   S I T   A M E T   C O N S E C T E T U R

L O R E M   I S P U M   D O L O R   S I T   A M E T   C O N S E C T E T U R   A D I P I S C I N G   E L I T   S E D   D O   E I U S M O D   T E M P O R   I N C I D I D U N T   U T   L A B O R E   E T   D O L O R E   M A G N A   A L I Q U A   L O R E M   I S P U M   D O L O R   S I T   A M E T   C O N S E C T E T U R

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   https://  4chan.org 

(  FIFTEEN  ) ×  (  CALIFORNIA, USA  ) ×  (  PANSEXUAL  )

notes notes notes however u want 'em, don't have to have 'em if you don't want, i don't care lmao

& //  felix  rush ▀▀

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   https://  vine.co 

(  TWO  ) ×  (  NEW YORK, USA  ) ×  (  DEMISEXUAL  )

notes notes notes however u want 'em, don't have to have 'em if you don't want, i don't care lmao

& //  name  here ▀▀

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   https://  g̨̤͖͕̉̉ͮu̼͍̙̜̪ͭ̾ͤ̋ͯ̊́ņ̩̘̲̙͚́̈͐ͧͨͧ̑̂̚ͅ ̴̭̬͖͓̜̹̺ͯͣ́ͬď̬̜ͦͤͦͮ͜͝r̼̫̭͚̤̗̒ͤ̀͊̆́̕͜ͅu̯͚̲͙ͩ̔̉̾͋͘͞ͅg͒͂͜͏͇͉͓͓ ̸̛̣͓ͧ͊̋̅͘ͅš̈́҉͓̲̜͟è̸͚̩̥̈ͧ͛ͥ͐̾͜͝x̢͌͛̈ͥ̃ͬͮ̓̈͏̦̝͇̪ ͖͙̦̲̝̲͉̦̓͌̀̽͘k̻̘̭͉̱͐ͮ̐͒̽̒i̦̮̿̿ͪͦͮ̓̎̂̀ļ̸̭̏͋̾͐̋͐ͅḽ̲̫ͪ̃̕͝ 

(  FIVE  ) ×  (  ???  ) ×  (  GRAY AROMANTIC  )

Fatcat

User Image                        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                 &  TWENTY FOUR ▄      &  MALE ▄      &  HE/HIM

( ● mason!   ⋮████young    *

User Image
                                   miami, usa.  ×  bassist of [band name].  】

FOCUSED   |   INSOUCIANT   |   REALISTIC

&██ get off ur a** mika wtf

&  TWENTY THREE ▄      &  FEMALE ▄      &  SHE/HER

( ● dahlia!   ⋮████brooks    *

User Image
                                   los angeles, usa.  ×  cabin stewardess.  】

RELIABLE   |   FRIENDLY   |   INDEPENDENT

&██ recently hired single mom who's in charge of cleaning yall nasty a** rooms

&  SIXTEEN ▄      &  FEMALE ▄      &  SHE/HER

( ● shiori!   ⋮████sato    *

User Image
                                   location.  ×  student / blogger.  】

SARCASTIC   |   REALISTIC   |   CHILL

&██ working as a tour guide with your best friend isn't as exciting as it sounds

Fatcat

User Image   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
                                   G U E S S W H A T ?    I ' M N O T A R O B O T

██ ⋮ pop.⁰⁰ ▪ )████

▸ MEME。 he / him | she / her | they / them ▀ 」

▸ NINE。 ▀ 」

▸ PANSEXUAL。 ▀ 」

▸ RECONNAISSANCE ROBOT。 ▀ 」

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  50% MEMES  ×  50% COOL  ×  100% NERD
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                ▪ sophi is a big nerd
                ▪ [08:33:31 PM] anime shia labeouf: they look cool for no reason
                ▪ [08:33:58 PM] anime shia labeouf: they were probably given an important mission or smth in the
                beginning but then they just gave up on it or started procrastinating on it
                ▪ [08:34:01 PM] anime shia labeouf: to play video games

▪ [07:38:44 PM] anime shia labeouf: they look cool and seem cool until they open their mouth
                ▪ [07:39:32 PM] fake deep shia labeouf: dw ill have them be quiet and then whenever they talk its
                either a meme or a cheesy one liner from a transformers movie
                ▪ [08:31:27 PM] anime shia labeouf: they probably start talking in latin if they start panicking a lot ;(

User Image

██ ⋮ randy.⁰⁰ ▪ )████

▸ MALE。 he / him | they / them ▀ 」

▸ TWO。 ▀ 」

▸ PANSEXUAL。 ▀ 」

▸ MILITARY ROBOT。 ▀ 」

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  CAREFREE  ×  GOOD HUMORED  ×  LAZY
                ▪ im tired but BASICALLY they were born in a factory in the middle of the desert, set to join the noble
                cause of whatever was was ocurring at the time, along with his siblings.
                ▪ almost immediately after his completion, said factory and all of its workers were destroyed by a certain
                group of ragtag vigilantes, leaving this robot without a future or a home.
                ▪ all the other robots were also destroyed by the attack, so he was also alone in the middle of nowhere.
                ▪ it's all good. never really wanted to go to way anyways. so he named himself randy, and just wanders
                around checkin to see whats good here and there.

▪ hes dumb
                ▪ destroy them

User Image

██ ⋮ cassius.⁰⁰ ▪ )████

▸ MALE。 he / him ▀ 」

▸ FOUR。 ▀ 」

▸ UNKNOWN。 ▀ 」

▸ SECURITY BOT。 ▀ 」

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  GOAL ORIENTED  ×  COMMANDING  ×  STALWART
                ▪ uh idk just a top tier security guard bot. he's in charge of other security units in the building he's assigned to.
                ▪ im guessing hes either guard at a high end casino / important bank ? both? idk im a fickle beast we'll see

▪ honestly just has a really big stick up his a**
                ▪ im sorry

User Image

██ ⋮ name.⁰⁰ ▪ )████

▸ GENDER。 preferred pronouns ▀ 」

▸ AGE。 ▀ 」

▸ SEXUALITY。 ▀ 」

▸ TYPE OF ROBOT。 ▀ 」

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  TRAIT  ×  TRAIT  ×  TRAIT
                ▪ notes notes notes
                ▪ notes notes notes

Fatcat

User Image    User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                 User Image
                   ███ ⋮ holt   ⋮ ███

(  THIRTY ******** FLESH  )   ━━━━━━━━

███ hey guise! this is where you write your notes if you'd like since i imagine some of you prefer writing
                ███ in your own note test forum over this small area. nevertheless, if you want to expand more on your
                ███ character's personality or background here it is! just try to keep it at this length to avoid having the
                ███ coding look all funky. sounds good? yes? no? well, it's all up to you i guess, so have at it!

User Image    User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                 User Image
                   ███ ⋮ first  last ⋮ ███

(  AGE  &  MONSTER  &  SEXUALITY  )   ━━━━━━━━

███ hey guise! this is where you write your notes if you'd like since i imagine some of you prefer writing
                ███ in your own note test forum over this small area. nevertheless, if you want to expand more on your
                ███ character's personality or background here it is! just try to keep it at this length to avoid having the
                ███ coding look all funky. sounds good? yes? no? well, it's all up to you i guess, so have at it!

Fatcat

User Image     ██████████████   I'M GONNA TAKE YOU ON A RIDE   오늘밤 살결이 맞닿지   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    

User Image
              「     firstlast  &██ ██ ██

GENDER  |  AGE#  |  POWER  |  SEXUALITY

( * FULL NAME  full name
              ( * ALIAS  aliases
              ( * HEIGHT & WEIGHT  height and weight
              ( * ALLIANCE  angeloni or mori
              ( * OCCUPATION  occupation
              ( * EXTRA FEATURES  extra features

TAKE IT SLOW OH SLOW    I KNOW 네가 원하는 게 뭔지 전화기는 꺼놔 끝날 때까지         

██████  background  

• Flexitarian disrupt YOLO PBR&B kale chips farm-to-table. Ennui plaid shabby chic, culpa fixie art party yr gastropub elit sriracha. Organic sunt Tonx deserunt, artisan gluten-free flannel single-origin coffee pariatur ex farm-to-table Bushwick forage. XOXO flexitarian sed aute art party, salvia dolore. Paleo put a bird on it next level Truffaut VHS, sint vero Neutra gluten-free Pitchfork food truck magna Schlitz tousled. Skateboard freegan pop-up, laborum veniam bitters sapiente. Post-ironic sed sriracha viral. Helvetica Neutra seitan, banh mi farm-to-table squid pug asymmetrical narwhal distillery accusamus Cosby sweater mollit. Cornhole Cosby sweater readymade, hoodie 3 wolf moon gastropub et paleo in PBR id Helvetica culpa Truffaut. Drinking vinegar sint eiusmod, distillery XOXO paleo synth consequat

██████  personality  

• Flexitarian disrupt YOLO PBR&B kale chips farm-to-table. Ennui plaid shabby chic, culpa fixie art party yr gastropub elit sriracha. Organic sunt Tonx deserunt, artisan gluten-free flannel single-origin coffee pariatur ex farm-to-table Bushwick forage. XOXO flexitarian sed aute art party, salvia dolore. Paleo put a bird on it next level Truffaut VHS, sint vero Neutra gluten-free Pitchfork food truck magna Schlitz tousled. Skateboard freegan pop-up, laborum veniam bitters sapiente. Post-ironic sed sriracha viral. Helvetica Neutra seitan, banh mi farm-to-table squid pug asymmetrical narwhal distillery accusamus Cosby sweater mollit. Cornhole Cosby sweater readymade, hoodie 3 wolf moon gastropub et paleo in PBR id Helvetica culpa Truffaut. Drinking vinegar sint eiusmod, distillery XOXO paleo synth consequat

██████  powers  

██████  misc. and extras  

Fatcat

➥ shiori sato ██ ☎⇣
      User Image
          (xsixteenx )xxx(xhumanx )xxx(xfemalex )xxx(xheteroflexiblex )
      User Image __User Image
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ixxxxxseekxxxxxonlyxxxxxthexxxxxtruth xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

➥ tibor ██ ☎⇣
      User Image
          (xfivex )xxx(xrobotx )xxx(xmalex )xxx(xw - what ?!x )
      User Image __User Image

➥ full name ██ ☎⇣
      User Image
          (xagex )xxx(xracex )xxx(xgenderx )xxx(xsexualityx )
      User Image __User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff