Welcome to Gaia! ::

POST ONLY YOUR FORMS IN THIS THREAD

User Image
                                  Requirements:
                                  Post a form here
                                  2. Draw at least one member from the request box / month.

form:
                                  [IMGleft] REPRESENTATIVE IMAGE 270 PIXELS WIDE (max 380pix high) [/IMGleft]
                                  [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                  [color=black][size=22] YOUR NAME [/size][/color][color=gray][size=10]
                                  introduction
                                  Do's & don'ts
                                  Selected samples and/or a link to your gallery.
                                  [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

You will be added to the first page after completing your first freebie. c:

Zombie apocalypse

Choose a class, display it in your signature and post this form.
We need all classes to survive, so don’t hesitate to pick an unpopular class.
[align=center][size=18][color=black] [b]☣[/b] [/color][color=gray][b].[/b][/color][color= darkred]•[/color][color=gray]°[/color][color=black]•[/color] [b] [color=darkred]I am prepared! [/color] [/b] [color=black]•[/color][color=gray]°[/color][color=darkred]•[/color][color=gray][b].[/b][/color][color=black] [b]☣[/b] [/color][/size]
[color=black][size=10]Class: ... (gatherer / scout / healer / warrior)
50k prize or freebie: …
If freebie, reference image of your avi and/or oc: …
Do you want to be drawn as a human or a zombie?
[/size] [/color][/align]
Carefully read the general rules and the description of your class in the forest.

.° I am prepared! °.
Class: healer
50k Price or freebie: freebie
If freebie, reference image of your avi and/or oc: [oc] [colored ref] [colored ref] [wardrobe]
Do you want to be drawn as a human or a zombie? zombie

❧ The dark mirror
by AkiaWalker
User Image
The surface of the dark lake shimmers...
and an image appears to you.

Trace it with your mouse as accurately as possible and post the image in the forest.
Do not concern yourself to much with background or details, focus on the general shape.
The fastest and most accurate drawing earns a coin.

❧ The dark mirror
Congratulations!
Your most accurate representation has earned you a golden coin.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

[align=center][color=#95B9C7][size=24]❧ The dark mirror [/size][/color]
[color=gray][size=10]by AkiaWalker
[img]http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x358/AkiaXX/Forest lay-out/wildwooddancing/tumblr_mg728uN0ln1rba5y2o1_500.gif[/img]
The surface of the dark lake shimmers...
and an image appears to you.

Trace it with your mouse as accurately as possible and post the image in the forest.
The fastest and most accurate drawing earns a coin.
[/size][/color][/align]

[align=center][color=#95B9C7][size=24]❧ The dark mirror [/size][/color]
[color=gray][size=10]Congratulations!
Your most accurate representation has earned you a golden coin.

[img]http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x358/AkiaXX/Forest lay-out/Beachparty2013/coin02-2.png[/img] [img]http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x358/AkiaXX/Forest lay-out/Beachparty2013/coin01-2.png[/img] [img]http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x358/AkiaXX/Forest lay-out/Beachparty2013/coin03-2.png[/img] [img]http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x358/AkiaXX/Forest lay-out/Beachparty2013/coin04-2.png[/img]
[/size][/color][/align]

--------------------------------------------------------------

❧ Wildwood dancing
by AkiaWalker
User Image
The medows lights dim and fairy music reaches your ears, resonating through the forest beckoning you to dance floor, urging your feet to move.
But once you give into this magical temptation you will dance until your feet bleed.

Be the first one to quote me with a dancing gif and you will be awarded a golden coin.
If I really like your moves or find them very appropriate to the setting you may earn more then one coin.

❧ Wildwood dancing
Congratulations!
You earned a golden coin.

[align=center][color=#95B9C7][size=24]❧ Wildwood dancing [/size][/color]
[color=gray][size=10]by AkiaWalker
[IMG]http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x358/AkiaXX/Forest lay-out/wildwooddancing/dance/tumblr_mb1zb2GQzh1qc2bleo2_250.gif[/IMG]
The medows lights dim and fairy music reaches your ears, resonating through the forest beckoning you to dance floor, urging your feet to move.
But once you give into this magical temptation you will dance until your feet bleed.

Be the first one to quote me with a dancing gif and you will be awarded a golden coin.
If I really like your moves or find them very appropriate to the setting you may earn more then one coin.
[/size][/color][/align]

[align=center][color=#95B9C7][size=24]❧ Wildwood dancing [/size][/color]
[color=gray][size=10]Congratulations!
You earned a golden coin.

[img]http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x358/AkiaXX/Forest lay-out/Beachparty2013/coin02-2.png[/img] [img]http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x358/AkiaXX/Forest lay-out/Beachparty2013/coin01-2.png[/img] [img]http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x358/AkiaXX/Forest lay-out/Beachparty2013/coin03-2.png[/img] [img]http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x358/AkiaXX/Forest lay-out/Beachparty2013/coin04-2.png[/img]
[/size][/color][/align]

All information on the event can be found [here]
Please use these colors and a centered lay-out for your event related posts, so they are easy to recognize.

Post dit twee keer per dag. (Voel u vrij om de formulering te veranderen.)
Quote:
❧ The seer
by xDarkWitchx
User Image
The fortune telling will start soon!
Quiclly roll 2 6-sided dice.
The member who’s number is closest to the number of bones I cast wins a coin.

Gevolgd door één van deze afbeelingen:

When someone wins your game, congratulate them and quote them with one of these coins:

Please use these colors and a centered lay-out for your event related posts, so they are easy to recognize.
Post this announcement twice a day. (preferably not to close to the end of a page.) Feel free to rephrase it.
Quote:
❧ King of the hill
by Nurofen
User Image
Plant [this flag] on the highest post on the next page!
(The first post the next page is the highest post possible.)

When someone wins your game, congratulate them and quote them with one of these coins:

There is not much information I can give you about your contest. You have complete freedom. c:
Please just use these colors and a centered lay-out for your event related posts, so they are easy to recognize.
Quote:
❧ The fae’s riddle
by Takahashi Haru
User Image
You riddle goes here

Post these images randomly thoughout the day (about 10 a day). (it's fun to leave little messages with them, for example explaining where or how they appear/look/smell...

At the end of the day, quote the two people who have collected most foods with this:
Quote:
❧ Forbidden fruits
by Iuna chi
User Image
You have consumed the most delicasies today.
You have earned a coin, but sold your soul.

(then add one of these coinst to your post)

You know the drill by now, just drop these in the forest at random times. About 5 a day would be good.
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
When someone has collected two of the same ingredients, quote them with this: (feel free to change the text to something more appropriate/funny/creepy)
Quote:
❧ That creepy old lady selling potions
by Onelaughing
User Image
A potion has been created!
And a gold coin is dropped...

(then add one of these coinst to your post)

Post this announcement twice a day. (preferably not to close to the end of a page.) Feel free to rephrase it.
Quote:
❧ The golden goblet
by viscountice
User Image
Draw a number from this goblet, by quoting it on this page with a random number from 1 to 100. The highest number drawn will receive a coin.

Post ongeveer 10 van [deze afbeeldingen per dag] Het is misschin tof om er kleine tekstjes bij te voeken van hoe en waar de wisp verschijnt (zoals One dat de vorige jaren ook deed).

Wanneer iemand er 5 verzameld heeft (door ze als eerste te quoten), quote hen dan met dit:
Quote:
❧ Will-o-wisp chase
by EllyAngelYukizato
User Image
You have cought 5 Will-o-wisp's.
They will pay you a golden coin for their release!

(voeg dan een van deze munten toe aan uw post)

Post his announcement twice a day:
Quote:
❧ Archery
by Blood Crimson Rose
User Image
The archery contest is starting!
Post [this arrow] as close to my next post as possible and before my next post. (post it, don't quote it)
I will post again within 10 minutes.

Then post this image in less then 10 minutes:
User Image

Randomly creep up on people and quote them with this message:
Quote:
❧ The cursed
by xX_Sir Will_Xx
User Image
The darkness in unleashed upon you!
Fend off the cursed beings by quoting them while generating a random number from 1 to 10.
If your number is higher than theirs, they drop a golden coin.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces