Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Citizen

User ImageUser Image

Being up all night had become a common occurrence for Brent Tourney these past few days, and as much as he hated having such a messed up sleep schedule and going off of caffeine day by day—he knew in the end it was worth it. The male had it inside of his head that the event he was planning had to be perfect. There was no room for failure—and if something went wrong, he’d never forgive himself. Proposing was something he planned to do once. Ever since he was a young boy, stuck watching those Disney movies with this foster sisters…he knew he had to find the one. The one that he would grow old and wrinkly with, the one that he could tell everything to, and most importantly the one that he had no fear of ever being cheated on with. Saige happened to be the one. So, it seemed like it was time for him to take all the right steps. Come up with the best date, find the best ring. Which was what he was doing now, and what he had been doing for the past—he didn’t even know how long anymore. The days had all somehow morphed together into one long scavenger hunt on google to find just the right ring. Or at least, the right store that could carry the right ring.

Rubbing at his eyes tiredly, the male let out a long sigh. Every store link he clicked on led him nowhere. Brent wasn’t losing hope, but he was slowly growing more and more exhausted. Even the caffeine started to feel like it wasn’t working. Just as Brent was about to click out of the internet to shut off his laptop to sleep, a small ad popped up on the side advertising an antique store. With his curiosity piqued, the male double clicked on the ad. There wasn’t much on the website, and to be honest it wasn’t much to look at. But it said something about there being a wide selection of items. The brunette stifled a yawn as he picked up and pen and paper to write down the address of the store. It seemed promising, and hopefully it would help end all of his problems. Just the possibility of sleep had the twenty-two year old jumping up from his chair and making a quick stop in his bathroom to get ready.

After about twenty minutes, Brent was showered and dressed for the day. His hair was a bit damp—and if it were any colder than it was outside, the brunette probably would have taken the time to actually dry the mess. Time seemed like an issue now however, and messing with his hair didn’t seem as important as finding the perfect ring for his girlfriend. Plopping down on his bed, the tale male bent over and picked up the pair of converse that lay on the ground before him. Once they were on, he reached over for the hoodie beside him and slipped that one as well. Brent grabbed his wallet and car keys next before heading out of his apartment. The brunette had another eight hours or so before Saige got home and he had another four or five hours before he had to set up for the photo-shoot later on today.

Photo-shoot…” The words fell from his lips in a quiet whisper, and the male made a note to mentally smack himself later. How could he have forgotten about his own job? All he’d obsessed about for the past couple days had been engagement rings and romantic ways to propose. Brent hadn’t even bothered to find time to edit the prints from his last shoot, let alone think about any ideas for the one that was going to happen today. His clients weren’t going to be thrilled. With a light shake of his head, the male pushed those thoughts from his head completely before getting into his car and taking the quick drive down towards Winterbury.

Having lived in that town for a good amount of time in his life, he could probably list everything in it backwards and forwards…yet, until now, he had never heard of this antique shop. It seemed a little odd to the male, but at the same time Brent figured that it had opened while he had been away. This town held too many memories for the brunette and the thought of returning— even if he did live only five miles away—seemed unsettling. Just the thought of driving by the graveyard and passing Charlotte’s grave had him frowning. Maybe he could go another route, and completely avoid the confrontation. This young adult wasn’t ready to open that wound again just yet.

A quick shiver ran down his spine, and Brent let out a quick breath making sure to focus on driving. Going on maybe three hours of sleep in the past two-three day’s and taking a drive really wasn’t the smartest thing in the world—but he was desperate. Or at least, he just felt desperate. Just as he got to the small shop, the brunette could feel his eyes begin to droop. His fatigue was setting in and the only thing he cared about was setting sights on the perfect ring. Brent parked his car, and stepped out locking it behind him before making a quick dash into the shop. He spotted a raven haired female standing by front counter and assumed she was waiting for the owner of the shop to show him/herself. Letting his eyes drift away from the girl, Brent finally started on the task at hand: find the perfect engagement ring…and fast.

Not only was he in need of a nap, but from the moment he entered the shop he almost felt like he was being watched. As if there were other people besides the one at the counter, just standing around…waiting. Shaking that thought from his head as soon as it began the brunette started to scan the multiple items. From knives to toys to diaries, this shop really did have it all. But, there didn’t seem to be an engagement ring anywhere. Slouching his shoulders just a bit, and letting out a frustrated sigh Brent was about to turn on his heel and walk out of the shop. Until his hazelnut eyes spotted it shimmering in the distance, the perfect ring. Taking a few quick strides, and almost pressing his face and hands to the glass, looked at it. The ring was gorgeous, plus it seemed so lonely just lying there on the shelf, practically begging to be placed on a finger until the end of time. Brent could almost hear it calling his name, and knew at that moment it was the one for Saige.

The male started his way towards the front desk now, taking a spot right behind the raven haired girl from earlier. Apparently the owner still hadn’t shown up. With a frown forming on his lips he took a quick step to the side and then towards the desk spotting a little bell. Pressing it down once, he waited for a moment. But seeing as no one was coming still, he tried it a second and a third time until he was ringing it constantly just to be annoying.

Hello? Is anyone here? We need some help!

Shirtless Citizen

█████████W h o A r e Y o u?

████████████████████████████████████

User Image
                                                    R e a d M y L i p s

████████████████████████

My Name Is;; Nevaeh Elise Auclair
                                                          I'm Pretty Sure I'm;; Eighteen years old
                                                          Just For Specifics I Was Born On;; DATE OF BIRTH
                                                          It's Obvious That I'm A;; Girl
                                                          If You Must Know I am;; Heterosexual
                                                          I Chose To Major In;; Studio Arts
                                                          And Concentrate In;; Graphic Design
                                                          This Is My Life As A;; Student

H a v e W h a t e v e r Y o u L i k e

████████████████████████████████████████████

Raindrops on Roses;;
                                                          ☑ Drawing
                                                          ☑ Music
                                                          ☑ Rain Storms(this also includes thunderstorms)
                                                          ☑ Hoodie worthy weather
                                                          ☑ RPG games
                                                          ☑ Photography
                                                          ☑ Fashion

When The Bees Sting;;
                                                          ☒ Rap/Dubstep
                                                          ☒ Bothering me when i'm in the zone(drawing, reading, playing video games)
                                                          ☒ enclosed places
                                                          ☒ pure silence (i have to have some sort of background noise)
                                                          ☒ artificial grape flavoring
                                                          ☒ not getting enough sleep

F a c t : I m p o r t a n t

██████████████████████████████████

I Usually Act;;
                                                          I never really know how to describe myself, and I feel awkward just trying to attempt it. But, uh, well...i'm a pretty laid-back person and don't really anger too easily. I'm a bit on the oblivious side, and sometimes when something is thrown right at me (like really open flirting as an example) I'll pretty much miss it. I can be a bit on the reluctant side when it comes to meeting new people─but once I've befriended you, I can be loud and obnoxious. I have a bit of a sarcastic sense of humor, and even try to crack lame jokes every once in a while to keep the mood light...but I also know when to keep things serious. Or, okay, most of the time I know when things are supposed to be serious.
                                                          My Best Kept Secrets;;
                                                          Both of my biologic parents wound up abandoning me as a child, and I actually live with my Aunt and Uncle. I used to have an addiction to smoking cigarettes, sort of a habit I had picked up during high school. I got into the wrong crowd, think that they would have my back. Turns out joke was on me. I still have a tendency to smoke, but I'm trying to break it. I caught a really bad flu once, and wound up going deft in both of my ears for a couple weeks. Ever since then any form of silence scares the crap out of me─thinking that maybe it's coming back for some odd reason.

P u l l s M y S t r i n g s

████████████████████████████████

Username;; D i n o - M o

Shirtless Citizen

User ImageUser Image
User Image

There was maybe one thing the clairvoyant hated more than actually being able to read peoples thoughts, and that was not getting enough sleep. The previous night had been a difficult one for the brunette, and had found it almost an impossibility to sleep with all the thoughts she was trying to process. It wasn’t the thoughts of her classmates, actually it was her own that she was trying to sort out—which in and of itself made it hard for the girl. When she got to thinking, Meara couldn’t stop. Analyzing was pretty much her favorite thing to do when it came to something that seemed too implausible, and well—that’s what happened the night before. Who would have thought that one misplaced book would have caused this much of a commotion for the poor teen? Even she thought it didn’t make sense. But the content of the book, which she still had in her hands mind you, had sent her head spinning.

Letting her hazelnut eyes glance down at the old book once more, Meara couldn’t help but let a frown form on her lips. It puzzled her. On the page was a picture of Caleb—or at least, it looked like Caleb—with a date well before 2013. The brunette couldn’t make out the name, so it wasn’t like it was Caleb…but the ‘C’ she had managed to make out had sent her for the loop. If it weren’t for that, she probably would have written it off for something else. But that letter, that date, and that photo all mixed together had the witch utterly confused. How could this man, that she had grown to trust, hold something as vital as possible immortality from her? Weren’t they supposed to be close? Intimate? But, then again, she was completely ahead of herself once more—maybe it wasn’t even Caleb. Maybe it was just a trick or something that someone was playing her with. Meara didn’t know, however, and that was what bugged her. She was used to knowing just about everything in everyone’s life—and her she was stuck on something as simple as a case of immortality.

With a deep breath, the brunette finally pushed herself up and out of bed knowing that she needed to get ready for breakfast. After making sure to stuff the antique book in a place that no one but her could find, the teen made her way to her bathroom and took a quick shower. Twenty minutes or so later, Meara felt refreshed and more awake than before. Questions were still eating at her brain, and trying to take over her thoughts but she wouldn’t allow that to happen. This morning was going to be a normal morning, and nothing was going to let her down again. Caleb wasn’t immortal, and he wasn’t holding something from her—that was that. Getting dressed as quickly as she could, the petite female decided it was time to make her way down for the morning. Something deep inside of her however, told her to take the book with her. So, she did.

If it wasn’t for the fact that she was known for reading all the time, bringing a book to the breakfast table probably would have caused a lot of commotion. Which, luckily for the clairvoyant no one would think twice. This way she could look at it, analyze it a bit more and then make her decision about confronting her boyfriend on the matter. Meara felt bad about even considering asking him, but it was just something she couldn’t control. Hesitating to trust anyone was in her nature and even with small almost non-facts such as the one’s in the old book only caused another reason to be afraid to let anyone in. Sure, reading thoughts to know everyone’s opinion of her—and whether or not they were lying—gave her reason enough to trust everyone. But, that wasn’t the case for her. The brunette half expected all of them to turn on her and send her out in the streets anyway, to give up on this toleration of the girl capable of knowing their deepest secrets.

Brushing a hand though her hair, Meara finally made her way to the breakfast table and took a seat. Right now there was silence, and she was okay with that, preferred it actually. Any time spent not having to listen in on someone’s private thoughts, was her favorite time of day. “But I just love to hear about someone’s thoughts on their sex escapades from the night before…” She uttered in a sarcasticly to herself, a quick roll of her eyes soon to follow. With a sigh the nineteen year old picked up the book and opened it up deciding to examine its pages one more time, hopefully this silence would last at least a couple minutes. Her sanity depended on it.

Shirtless Citizen

User Image

Harley-wa, ready to go yet? This is going to be so bubbly-making!

You got it Tally-wa! How are Zane’s headaches? Are they any less bogus yet?

Totally less bogus, he was just sleep-missing.

Hearing the familiar voice flow out of her interface ring, caused the brunette to smile slightly and feel better about the situation she was about to jump into. Normally the smaller girl was down for anything the Crims came up with. If it was a trick that they’d be doing at a party—like the infamous skating rink incident just about everyone had at least once—Harley would be right there with the group doing what she loves to do best. But, this time, it was a little different. Actually, it was a lot different. Sure, she was excited and completely thrilled but at the same time everything was nerve racking. Ever since she had been a Littlie, the brunette had dreamed about the days where she would be a Pretty. Go through the operation that would take away any and all perfections on her face and body, and make her the absolute perfect version of herself. It had been everything she had dreamed it would be, too. The parties were exquisite, and the best one each night was always the talk of the town. Tempers and fights didn’t exist, so everyone was their best self at all times of the day. Come on, who didn’t want a life like that! But, what the government had forgotten to mention one thing, the operation altered your brain. You were you but at the same time, you weren’t you. This knowledge had only become more prominent to the brunette over the past few months, noticing just how annoying the speech was and just how hard it was to actually maintain a happy disposition. In fact, ever since the skate rink incident, Harley had noticed these changes. Tally, Zane, Peris and the others had all noticed it as well. These changes—and a visit from some ugly named…something that didn’t matter right now—were what had set this whole plan into motion. The plan that would change her life, and all the Crims lives forever. Tonight they were going to do the bubbliest trick of all. Leave New Pretty Town.

Taking one last glance around her room, the petite female knew that it was time she left. This Harley Dotson didn’t fit in here anymore, it felt awkward just trying to make it sound like she was okay with all the ‘bubbly’ chat speak everyone was using. Having her Ugly brain back while living inside New Pretty Town just didn’t work anymore, and it never should have worked to begin with. Uglies and Pretties were two different species, and it was time that to let everything go. Tally had mentioned something about the smoke during her introduction the group awhile back, and apparently this place was open to anyone and everyone that just didn’t fit into the city mold anymore. Harley let out a quiet laugh and a quick shake of her head before spinning on her heel and leaving her room. It was so ironic how she had spent her whole life dreaming up this place, and now all she could think about was how much she hated it. Her eyes darted down to her interface ring for a quick moment as she made it through the halls of Pulcher Mansion, just to double check how much time she had left. Half an hour, and she was making perfect timing. The small girl turned her attention in front of her once more, making sure to dodge the other Pretties that were making their way down the hall not minding their own business. Fixing the knapsack on her back Harley accidently ran into one of them. Instead of bothering to apologize, she continued on her walk, and force a laugh to make it look like she’d already had too much to drink. With a quick stumble for emphasis, she could hear the voice of the male behind her utter a quick cheer of praise. Just listening to the male had the brunette cringing; now she remembered why she wanted to leave. Any stray emotions of fear had all been wiped away just at the mere thought of being stuck with any more of these blubbering drunken idiots.

The moment she was outside, her eyes tried to focus in on the Pleasure Gardens. Tally and Zane had mentioned earlier in the week, that everyone need to get rid of their interface rings—which should have been obvious to begin with—before they were to take off for the New Smoke or whatever they wanted to call it these days. Peris had been the genius to this part of the operation, and stated that right before they were to set off the two of them act as a couple around the Pleasure Gardens. It would be at least a couple of hours before anyone in the city actually realized that they weren’t actually there, and that gave them plenty of time. “Harley-wa that outfit is completely brain-fogging, I can’t think straight.” Upon hearing the voice from behind her, the brunette turned to face the taller male and purse her lips. “You’re so brain-missing, Peris. It’s not even all that fashion-making, but thank you babe.” All of the words in that sentence had Harley wanting to grab a bar of soup and just rinse her mouth. Not only was it annoying to be talking in such a way, but to attempt even flirting with Peris was weird. She had never seen him in that way, and she was pretty sure he hadn’t exactly seen her in this way either. Luckily the moment the two of them had their interface rings off though, they could go back to their normal speaking—and not have to worry about trying to pass off as a couple. Closing the distance between the two of them, Harley got on her tip-toes and let her lips tease his for a moment, before lowering herself to the ground once more. “Seeing you is so smile-making!” The taller male stood there for a long moment, just blinking unsure of how to act at the sudden lip contact—part of him was trying to decide just how serious Harley was being. Harley couldn’t help but roll her eyes, and she reached out to lace her fingers with his before dragging him into the Garden’s.

It didn’t take much to confuse Peris—sure, he was intelligent—but sometimes it was hard for him to decipher when Harley was kidding around or being serious. Though, the brunette supposed she should take it as a compliment. “How could I be so sense-missing,” Hearing the comment turned the small girl for a loop, not exactly sure what her pretend boyfriend was meaning by that…at least until she could feel a pair of lips brush against the tip of her head and only to trail down her neck playfully. Letting out a forced laugh, Harley pushed against his shoulders in hopes to get him to stop. The smile on her face was clearly saying ‘do that again, and I’ll rack you in the balls right now’, and if need be—the petite female wouldn’t be afraid to do just that. Peris caught the hint quickly enough, and pulled his lips away from her neck at a record breaking speed. After a few more feet, the two of them came to a stop. Getting onto her tip-toes once more, the brunette let her lips reach Peris’ once more and letting them linger for a long moment. This was far enough into the Garden’s, and considering the fact that it was getting dark they might have more than just a few hours before the government noticed. Peris started to lower himself to the ground, and Harley casually wrapped her arms around his neck to lower herself into the grass with him. Kissing him felt foreign, and made her slightly uncomfortable—than again, kissing in the Garden’s wasn’t exactly the most private place in the world. Anyone, non-crims mostly, could walk up and mistakenly on the ‘couple’ and that set the small girl on edge. Peris on the other hand, didn’t seem to have a problem with it what so ever.

In the middle of the kiss, the two slipped off their interface rings and tied them to a blade of grass. After a couple more moments, to make sure everything was working; Harley took it upon herself to end the lip lock. Standing up slowly the small girl wiped at her mouth deciding that if Peris wouldn’t be the one to come up with the ideas next time. The make-out session had been awkward at best, and it was definitely something she didn’t want to repeat. Reaching out her hand, she helped the tall male up to his feet once more, before taking off towards the exit of the Gardens. Right now all she wanted to do was get away from him, because if she didn’t—well there would probably be a lot of yelling and screaming—which of course, was something Pretties never did. “Harley, wait up!” Peris’ voice sliced through the air in a harsh whisper. Unwillingly, Harley came to a stop and waited a couple seconds for the lanky male to catch up to her. However, once he was standing beside her, the brunette took off in a brisk walk once more. “No time for dawdling, we’re gonna be late as it is.” Though it wasn’t the whole truth for the sped up pace, it was at least a valid point—and right now that’s all that mattered to the Pretty. Hearing a grunt from behind her, Harley took it as a reluctant agreement from Peris. “Good, now we need to get to Garbo Mansion! Hurry up, slow poke!” She teased, turning her head slightly to catch a quick glance at her friend. It wasn’t until that moment that the small girl realized she had a hoverboard in her knapsack, and the Peris had one too. This knowledge would have made the trip go a lot faster, but now she was committed to running the length of the town. Besides, Garbo wasn’t that far from the Gardens.

Look, there they are! The hot air balloons, just like Tally mentioned.

Unsure of what to say as far as a response, Harley just went a long with a quick nod before taking off on a mad dash towards the crowded lawn. There were Hot-airs—the clique that pretty much ruled the balloons in this town—and the rest of the crims packed together around the wicker baskets. “Tally is going to be pissed…” The brunette stated to herself, and let out a breath as continued on her run. Her energy reserves were draining fast however, it had been way too long since she had bothered to do any type of exercise. Besides, it wasn’t like it was needed anyway—that’s what the calorie-purgers were for…damn, she was gonna miss those things. Trying not to get caught on the sentimental things of this town that she was going to miss, Harley focused on the task at hand. Running. She needed to run and get the baskets on time. There was only a certain time frame for tonight’s trick. Straining her head slightly, the small girl noticed that Peris wasn’t all too far behind her anymore—probably due to use of his long legs. The male winked at her when he noticed her glance, and Harley rolled her eyes offering the middle finger in return as she turned to look straight in front of her. They weren’t that far now, maybe the length of half a football field. By this point, it took everything in her not to fall down and just crawl the rest of the way. Luckily for her though, she arrived all in one piece, Tally was the first to spot her.

I was starting to worrying about you Shortie. Glad you could make it!” The last half of the sentence was clearly sarcastic, but Harley was too exhausted to make a note of it and come back with a retort. Instead all she wanted to do was focus on breathing, because right now the air didn’t seem to want to enter her lungs fast enough. “Did you forget about your hoverboard again, Harley-wa?” All the small girl could do in response was nod her head slowly, before taking a quick glance at Zane. He and Tally were both looking down at her with amused expressions on their faces, enjoying the fact that they would be able to tease her about it for a while. Straightening herself out after a few moments, the small girl was able to stand up normally and could almost feel her breath evening out some. “Now that the two of you have decided to show, let’s get this thing started!” Tally stated, her serious face returning for the moment. Without as much as another word the younger girl began barking out instructions to the rest of the crims, going on about four to each balloon and making sure they had everything that they needed(i.e. hoverboards), for the long journey to the New Smoke. A couple of the Hot-airs were still around, conversing with Tally explaining the little things that one would need to know about the balloon. Harley was barely paying any attention to any of this herself, but figured it couldn’t be that hard to figure out what to do the second everyone was jumping from the balloons. What could be so hard about it? Besides, Tally or Zane was sure to repeat everything once the mission was underway.

Shirtless Citizen

"you catch a cold? can't you just...transfer it to someone else? geez, dee-dee your powers are pointless."

for whenever i write another Mee post if i write another one~

Shirtless Citizen

User Image

A TEMP GRAPHICS SHOP.
CURRENTLY CLOSED.

Shirtless Citizen

User Image

MY NAME IS DINO. I'M TWENTY. I MAKE GRAPHICS.
                            THIS IS A TEMP SHOP AND WILL BE OPEN ON AND OFF.
                            DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE THREAD LAYOUT GRAPHIC.
                            I WASN'T IN THE MOOD FOR SOMETHING ELABORATE...
                            ESPECIALLY FOR SOMETHING TEMPORARY.

I'M CURRENTLY ON SPRING BREAK FROM SCHOOL.
                            I ALSO HAVE A JOB. I HAVE A LIFE, BUT YOU WILL SEE ME ON.
                            I DON'T MAKE ANY OF THE BRUSHES I USE. THEY ARE ALL DOWNLOADED
                            FROM DEVIANTART. ALL FONT IS FROM DA FONT.

Shirtless Citizen

User Image

1. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO DECLINE ANY ORDER.
                            2. BE RESPECTFUL. IT'S REALLY, REALLY EASY.
                            3. SEND THE TRADE ONCE I HAVE ACCEPTED YOUR ORDER.
                            4. FOLLOW GAIA T.O.S.
                            5. DO NOT STEAL. I WILL TRACK YOU DOWN IF YOU DO.
                            6. NO SPAMMING. NO ADVERTISING.
                            7. THE TIME FOR YOUR ORDER STARTS WHEN YOU SEND THE TRADE. NOT WHEN YOU PLACE IT.

Shirtless Citizen

User Image

SAMPLES ARE LOCATED HERE, HERE, AND HERE.
                            I DON'T DO CODING. I DON'T DO PROFILES. I DO BETTER
                            WITH RL IMAGES - I WORK WITH THEM A LOT MORE.

AS FAR AS PRICES GO:
                            I DO NOT WANT LOW BALL OFFERS. I'VE HAD IT HAPPEN.
                            IF YOU WANT A GIF GRAPHIC I WON'T DO IT FOR LESS THAN 150K.
                            WANT AN L-SHAPE NO LESS THAN 130K. L-SHAPE GIF...LET YOUR
                            MIND WANDER. THREAD LAYOUTS ARE BRIBE ONLY.

WITH BRIBES IT CAN BE AN ITEM LISTED UNDER THE SPOILER
                            OR ANY GOLD AMOUNT WORTH 500K OR MORE. I'M NOT THE BEST
                            AT THREAD LAYOUT CODING BUT IF YOU WANT IT I CAN DO IT.
                            IT WON'T BE THE MOST EXTRAVAGANT IN THE WORLD - BUT I'M
                            SURE IT'LL GET THE JOB DONE.

ALSO KEEP IN MIND. BRIBES AREN'T JUST FOR THREADS.
                            IF YOU WANT YOUR GRAPHIC DONE FIRST - JUST TAKE A PEEK.

User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                            User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shirtless Citizen

User Image

REGULAR:

1. USERNAME - PAGE NUMBER
                            2. USERNAME - PAGE NUMBER

BRIBE:

1. USERNAME - PAGE NUMBER

FORM:
                            [quote="D i n o - M o"][/quote]
                            [list][list][list][list][list][size=9]NAME:[/size] [size=10]your username[/size]
                            [size=9]GRAPHIC TYPE:[/size] [size=10]self explanatory. (roleplay, banner, l-shape, gif) etc[/size][/list][/list]
                            [size=9]IMAGES:[/size] [size=10]links only[/size]
                            [size=9]FONT:[/size] [size=10]any special font?[/size]
                            [size=9]COLOR:[/size] [size=10]any special color scheme?[/size]
                            [size=9]TEXT:[/size] [size=10]what do you want on the graphic? character name. shop name. lyrics. ETC.[/size]
                            [size=9]EXTRA:[/size] [size=10]like theme, extra instructions[/size]
                            [size=9]PRICE:[/size] [size=10]how much are you willing to offer?[/size]
                            [size=9]TIP:[/size] [size=10]will you tip?[/size]
                            [size=9]DUE DATE:[/size] [size=10]when do you want it by?[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Shirtless Citizen

User Image
▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔

IMPULSIVE, MANIPULATIVE, RESERVED
                          GWENYTH LUCIA HAVERILL
                          FOUR HUNDRED AND NINETY SIX
                          D I N O - M O

Gwenyth was never one to follow rules, they made their own and lived by them. They didn't like the idea of a council governing their every move, so they live with their own clan outside of the cities. They look out for their own and consider The Renewed Sire as family, and now with The New Childe around, Gwenyth couldn't have been more happier for their friend. They like to keep their thrall close, lest The Council Leader find about the affair the mortal and vampire have been having together..

-------

User Image.User Image

GWENYTH LUCIA HAVERILL +++/ lina tesch

It's barely stomach-able for Gwen to think back to when she was a human. Having been raised by a Duke and Duchess, she knew the life of luxury. The type of life that most people would kill for, but also the type of life she had been trying to run away from her whole vampire life. As a human she'd been a delicate flower—or at least that's what her parents had always loved to coo at her. Frilly dresses, blonde ringlets, the inability to get dressed on her own and almost had it to where she didn't even have to breathe her own air. This part of Gwenyth—her human part—was spoiled, selfish and most definitely a snob. The type of girl that never even thought about getting her new white dressed all covered in mud. The type of girl that would sit down at the dinner table and boss around the servants until she grew bored doing just that. Everyone wanted to hate her, and everyone want to be her all at the same time. She was royalty's perfect ere and a poor man's perfect nightmare. Gwen's parents never seemed to notice just how bad of an apple she was—only that she was their frail little daughter who needed to be babied day in and day out. It only took her a good twenty-four years of her life to realize just how much she actually hated that about herself. Granted, it never really changed. In fact, Gwenyth felt it would be easier to want to end her life instead of want to try and change it. So, desperate, one night the Duchess took off towards the nearest river. She stood there for more than a couple minutes, staring into water knowing full well that the current would carry her away too fast and make it nearly impossible for her to try and surface. The temperature probably wouldn't help too much either. Gwen jumped in.

However, unfortunately for Gwenyth, she woke up the next morning. Feeling stronger, growing hungrier for a substance that should have grossed her out, and being able to hear the sound of an animal's heart beating. After standing up confused, she had been approached by a male with pale skin, but facial features that almost seemed so angelic. He explained that he had watched her drown, and had rescued her from the water but with a price. Vampire. After that it took the girl a good thirty years to ever truly forgive her sire for what had happened on that very day. Being an immortal brought her power however, and that was something she had never had as a human. Gwen eventually grew very close to her sire, and vowed to follow him until the end of her days. But, it seemed, the two had totally different outlooks. Her sire loved to follow the rules of these so called council's and Gwen, well, she had a different idea. Having taken orders her whole life from her parents, and feeling completely and utterly trapped—she wanted nothing more than to create her own rules. It took her only a matter of another twenty-one years or so to decide it was time she parted with her sire. Cutting off the tie with him, and deeming him a weakling—she took off the next morning.

From there the girl lived on her own for quite awhile. Moving from country to country 'backpacking' across Europe and getting a taste of everything she had never really had growing up in London. Years passed, and being lonely grew boring. She had met Teresa amongst her travels, and the two became friends—best friends even. But, with Teresa being in hiding they only get to cross each other's paths every so often. After a while, Gwen decided she move down the states and located herself just outside of New York. Finding it almost an impossibility to really trust anyone, it took quite a few years for her clan to even form. Which, honestly, it's rather small but very close knit—and Gwenyth is completely okay with that. She's nicer and a bit more open to the people she know's and trust, but still has a tendency to get everything to go her way with a little but of word manipulation. Which was just how she ended up with her Thrall. Having found out what Judas was up too, she found it quite simple persuade him over to her side. A slip of her blood here and there, and bam she had her own spy of sorts. Not to mention the small affair they have going on...something that Gwen couldn't exactly resist. Curiosity killed the cat after all, and now here she is growing more attracted curious to what makes this male tick. What, a little human experiment never hurt anyone. Besides, it's not like he objected to it all . . .

me, myself, and i.
                    four hundred and ninety six
                    ancillus
                    march 28th
                    5'2"
                    103 pounds.
                    heterosexual

███████ #866970.
    ███████ #D69196
    ███████ #F5B2AD

Shirtless Citizen

User Image
▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔ ▔

NAIVE, CHARMING, POSSESSIVE
                          DAVID TAE SEOK
                          TWENTY-THREE
                          D i n o - M o

David is no more to the vampire than a runner. He's seductive and innocent at the same time, he would do anything to please their master for a drop of their sweet fix. He was once a council's thrall before The Elder Vampire snatched them away. He's terribly jealous of The Elder's Favorite, for they get to be with The Elder Vampire more often than him. Now he has to chase down more competition?

-------

User Image.User Image

DAVID TAE SEOK +++/ kim bum

Although the dark haired male loves nothing more than to exaggerate on his past, and state that he was born and raised in South Korea to a wealthy business owner and a stay at home mother—it's the complete opposite of the truth. David was born in the United States, to two loving parents and a handful of other siblings. Although Eun-Ju and Joon-Ho weren't exactly the richest people in the world, they were two of the most caring people David had ever met. The two had moved down to the States in hopes to provide for their family a lot better than they probably could have in South Korea. The family ran and owned a ramen shop in downtown Manhattan, and made sure that they taught each of their four children the necessity's to the perfect ramen making. David loved working in the shop, liking the fact that his life revolved around cooking, eating, and breathing ramen day in and day out. His other siblings however, begged to differ. When they were of age the three eldest took off into the world, needing to make a life that really didn't involve cooking. Although the parents were devastated, they understood the need for their children to do what they could not. David never seemed to understand what it was that his siblings didn't like about the job, and made sure that he would help his parents run it until the day he died.

Having been born the baby of the family, David was about ten around this time and still had quite a lot of time on his hands before he had to even worry about college. He mostly stuck with the shop, not having much else to do besides go to school and help out his parents. David had a bit of difficult making friends during his earlier school years, mostly due to the fact that his family wasn't all that well to do and because his parents were the ones with that weird foreign accent. The male didn't mind it too much, and preferred to be solitary anyway. Focusing on his school and making sure that his parents were able to run the shop to it's full potential was how this male grew up for the next seven years or so. Life was never all that eventful for him during middle and high school, which never bothered him. Though, what happened next wasn't something he had ever really been prepared for. Eun-Ju and Joon-Ho had decided to take a drive for their thirtieth wedding anniversary to a nice restaurant that wasn't all that far out of town. David went to bed that night thinking in the morning he'd see his parents at the shop the very next day—but the universe had very different plans in store. A pick-up truck t-boned his parents car on their way home, killing his mother instantly. Joon-Ho managed to get out with nothing more than a couple scrapes and bruises, but the hole in his heart from the lose that had just occurred would always remain.

David, having felt the loss tremendously decided it was time that instead of spending his years after high school at the shop, needed a change of scenery. His plan was to head off for college in another state, and had everything set up—but something inside of him that night changed, and he couldn't find it in himself to try and move on and completely forget the life his parents had worked so hard to build for him. David never ended up leaving the city, and instead wound up renting an apartment with someone that was actually not all too human. Immersed into the lifestyle of the vampires, the male find it an impossibility to ever want to head back to the ramen shop—for the taste of these creatures blood was just too addicting. A drug almost, that he needed a fix of just to keep himself stable. At fist he was completely loyal to the council, being a Thrall of the council as they liked to say around him. It was like this for a good two years or so, until he wound up stealing a taste of a much elder Vampire. Now this...this was the blood that he could live for.

The sweet, caring, and quiet little David was gone now—and if his dead mother could see what he had become, she'd be ashamed. He however, swore he hadn't felt anymore alive. That this was the one thing he had been missing his whole life. David quickly got swept up by the Elder Vampire, deciding that he would do everything and anything the desired especially if it meant a taste of the blood that he loved ever so much. The male mostly runs errands, and honestly has no problem with it. The one thing he does have a problem with however, is sharing. Sharing his master isn't in his plan books and will do everything in his powers to get the Elder Vampire back to him.

the elder vampire
                    twenty-three
                    thrall
                    july 19th
                    6'
                    143 pounds
                    bisexual

███████ #ADD8C7
    ███████ #60A8A8
    ███████ #483000

Shirtless Citizen

User ImageUser Image
User Image

No one preferred silence than the brunette sitting at the breakfast table, but of course…with her luck, it didn’t last long at all. Meara began to show frustration the minute she could hear the footsteps coming towards her and by the angry thoughts running through the other girls head, it was quite obvious she wasn’t in a good mood either. Without having to turn around, or even look up from her book, the small girl could already tell that it was her best friend coming to make her presence known. Normally, if it weren’t for the current circumstances, she wouldn’t have minded setting down the book and starting a small conversation with the raven haired girl—but, that wasn't the case. This book was the most puzzling thing. Right now it was her job to analyze it, backwards and forwards, and figure out whether or not it was a practical joke, a coincidence, or the truth. The shove from Aradia moments later didn’t faze her too much, only caused her to bury her face deeper into the book hoping that no one else could see it.

Damn, only the backyard? And I was hoping you’d finally woken up in hell.” Meara mused quietly, still taking a very long glance at the book inches from her nose. Meara wanted to turn the page, make it look like she was actually reading a very interesting book…but, well, if she turned the page then how could she decipher the truth? Besides, it didn't hold any great important either. Her agitation only seemed to grow with the more talk that flew out of her friend’s mouth. Right now really wasn’t the right time for her to be disturbed. But, seeing as Aradia wasn’t exactly clairvoyant—getting her to shut up was going to be almost an impossible task. “Reading the dictionary, Dee-Dee…” A smile formed on her face as she stole a quick glance at her friend knowing the nickname wouldn’t make her all to happy. “Did you know, the definition for annoying has your name written all over it?

After a long moment, the brunette decided to take another look into her book. Maybe this time, she’d actually be able to figure something out. Meara’s anger level was under control…or at least, it had been until Dia decided to bring up Caleb. Seeing as the brunette was still unsure about what this book meant, the thought of her boyfriend put her on edge. As if on cue, another set of thought’s entered her mind—Caleb’s. You have got to be ******** kidding me! There went her silence, and there went her concentration. Meara knew she should have known better than to bring a book down with her, especially one that she couldn’t even figure out. Sorry, I…that wasn’t directed towards you. The brunette thought, glancing up at her boyfriend with an apologetic smile. But as soon as she looked at him, the small girl had to look back down. It was too weird and the clairvoyant wasn’t sure how to act around him right now. The new found knowledge of this antique book was to blame for that. Logic told her to rip the page out and burn it, completely disregarding it and moving on with the rest of her day…but, something held her back and part of her was wondering if she should just confront Caleb about it.

Dee, who’s to say Hell would want you anyway?” Smirking mildly to herself, the brunette contemplated picking up her book once more. First, however, she knew she had to say something for Caleb. Sure she was uneasy, but the way she had treated him the moment before was eating her up inside. It wasn’t his fault some now dead guy shared quite a striking resemblance with him. Thanks for breakfast, I’d say take a seat or something…but Constance is making her way into the room now. Three…two…one, and there the blonde was. Now Meara knew it was an impossibility for her to get any reading done. Forcing a bright smile onto her face, the brunette closed the book and set it down next to her plate of food. “Morning Constance,” The clairvoyant paused for a moment, and let her hazelnut eyes land on Aradia for a split second before continuing. “Don’t mind Dee-Dee, she woke up on the wrong side of the house this morning…” With that, she fell silent for the time being, deciding it was time to start on her breakfast. She’d have some time to read later on. Maybe then the puzzle would finally get solved.

Shirtless Citizen

Shirtless Citizen

User ImageName: mason jeremiah d'angelo
                      Nickname: mase or mj
                      Face Claim: chris pine
                      Personality: jocular, compassionate, short-tempered, impatient, charming
                      Other: a single divorced father, who lives with his daughter in small condo located in new york city. he owns a small italian pizzeria.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff