Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noble Warrior

Noble Warrior

User Image
                                                              xx xx x x ( xx BE CAREFUL WALKING DOWN THE PRIMROSE PATH
                                                                    OO1. x THE HOSTILE DANCER
                                                                                User Image
                                                                                    YOU MAY FIND HELL INSTEAD OF HAPPILY EVER AFTER X X xx xx X )

FULL NAME xx KALEB KARAM
                                                                NICKNAMES xx KALE
                                                                AGE xx EIGHTEEN
                                                                GENDER xx MALE
                                                                SEXUALITY xx BISEXUAL
                                                                BIRTHDATE xx AUGUST 18TH
                                                                NATIONALITY xx LEBANESE-AMERICAN
                                                                BIRTHPLACE xx NABATIEH, LEBANON

( X X X YOU DON`T KNOW ME xx per·son·al·i·ty

CLOSED X x ) x self-contained; independent or self-sufficient
                                                                SARCASTIC X x ) x using or given to the use of sarcasm.
                                                                BLUNT/BLATANT X x ) x abrupt in address or manner/tastelessly conspicuous.
                                                                DEPENDABLE X x ) x capable of being depended on; worthy of trust; reliable
                                                                PERCEPTIVE X x ) x having or showing keenness of insight, understanding, or intuition

( X X X LET`S ELBORATE xx his·to·ry

OO1. X x ) x the karam family fled from lebanon a while back, for a variety of reasons. first of all, kale's grandparents on his father's side looked down upon his mother, the wife of their son, for being catholic, and were quite blatant and brutal in making their opinions of her and her two "half-caste" children known. as a result, the karams have wanted to leave lebanon for a while, to get away from these views. ordinarily, they would have fled to sweden to live with mrs. karam's family, but it wasn't that simple: as the karams had disliked kale's mother for being catholic, kale's mother's family disliked her husband and their children for their arabic heritage and their education in the islamic religion, despite the fact that they are also educated in the catholic religion. seeing as they had nowhere else to go, they moved to america, where mixed families are notably more common.
                                                                OO2. X x ) x despite the fact that both of his parents are quite religious, kale and his younger sister decided that it would be best to stay out of religion as best as possible, at least until they were older. after all, it was religion and the colour of their skin that kept their family, and still keeps their family over seas, divided. kale does not consider himself an atheist, however; simply undecided.
                                                                OO3. X x ) x while his parents aren't filthy rich, his family lives a pretty decent lifestyle. They aren't rolling in money, but they aren't exactly what you'd call a standard paycheck to paycheck family. every member of their family works, including himself and his younger sister, as hard work and determination is something that both of their parents want their children to treat as something that ought to be desired, and that laziness isn't something that you can get away with if you want a fulfilling life.
                                                                OO4. X x ) x kale actually used to be quite social, and quite open and friendly. he had many friends back when he lived in lebanon, and even had a few good friends when he first started at his first school. he just stared being hostile and wary and all that jazz after a certain incident involving his sister and a few a** hats. he finds it hard to trust people after people that he somewhat trusted turned their backs on that trust and decided to say and do something incredibly stupid... prompting an even more stupid response.
                                                                OO5. X x ) x even if he comes across as closed and all that, he still has a serious protective bone. if he likes you, or you are nice or what not, or even if he doesn't know you, really, but you are being harassed or bothered or what not, he'll stand up and say something about it... and possibly do something about it. He'd rather not get into any fights here, seeing as he doesn't want to lose his scholarship, but he'd definitely take a shot at someone if they seriously, seriously deserved it. Or, honestly? If they got him on a bad day.

( X X X DIGGING EVEN DEEPER xx et·cet·er·a

RUMOR OO1 X x ) x kale was kicked out of his old school for punching a guy, someone kale thought was a friend, in the face when he made lewd and sexual commentary about kale's sister in front of his sister and kale, though the entire thing ended up turned on kale's head, ending with him being removed from the school and his sister withdrawing for fear of repercussions.
                                                                TRUE X | X UNKNOWN X | X FALSE

RUMOR OO2 X x ) x his english is terrible because he's dyslexic, as well as the fact that he thinks the language is incredibly stupid and simply refuses to learn it well like any good american citizen.

RUMOR OO3 X x ) x his mother paid her way through university as a prostitute, and kale is continuing the "family business".

MY STYLE X x ) x bam.
                                                                CRUSH X x ) x he's secretly "with" Cormac... it's very hush hush, though.
                                                                PETS X x ) x Gandalf, his bearded dragon.
                                                                ADDITIONAL X x ) x amir karam, kale's father. he runs a small "mom and pop" style bookstore.
                                                                natalia karam, kale's mother. she works as a teacher.
                                                                reem karam, kale's younger sister. he is super protective of her.

( X X X SAY YOU LOVE ME xx re·la·tion·ships

ARIANNA NAM xx He has a few choice words to say about this girl, and none of them are particularly pleasant. We'll just say that Kale believes that the girl's only redeeming quality is her good looks, and even that is arguable. We'll leave it at that.

HANNAH LEE xx ship ship ship ship ship

ELIZABETH EARNSHAW xx ship ship ship ship ship

JI MIN JEON xx ship ship ship ship ship

NICOLAS CORTESE xx ship ship ship ship ship

HARPER JANG xx ship ship ship ship ship

JAMES FUNK xx He's not like a lot of the old money guys. He treats the scholarship kids like regular people, and therefore he will actually talk to Kale versus pretending he doesn't exist or making rude commentary.

TORU OKADA xx ship ship ship ship ship

KAISER NAM xx Kale doesn't dislike Kaiser, even if only because he's one of the people at this school who doesn't lord their money over him and treat him like a low-class citizen. He sometimes defuses issues subtly, something that Kale has to admit he's grateful for.

DANIELLE ASTOR xx Dani... she's a nice girl and all, but she definitely isn't one of Kale's favourite people. She always tries to be friendly to him, and isn't cruel to him, which doesn't bother him at all. Still, she's the one that is technically with Cormac. That makes things a little awkward.

ADELITA CHEONG xx This girl... she drives Kale right up the wall. She doesn't seem to get the concept of boundaries or anything of the sort. She seems determined to befriend Kale at all costs... and Kale is actually a little terrified of her. Okay, maybe a lot. Tiny little Asian thing is crazy!

CHARLOTTE LACROIX xx ship ship ship ship ship

CORMAC DAVIS xx Arguably, Cormac is his boyfriend. Arguably. More so "sleeping buddy" a lot of the time. It's really hush-hush and quiet, so nobody knows. That being said, when they aren't alone Cormac is just another rich douche bag... makes it easier for people to not notice things, I suppose.

NADINE STANHOPE xx This girl does a lot of flinging. In the figurative and literal sense. As a result, she almost gave him a heart attack when they first met. Now that things have calmed down, they get along pretty well. They kind of balance each other out.

BENJAMIN KIM xx ship ship ship ship ship

JOON HEE PARK xx ship ship ship ship ship

OO2. x SEXY VAMPIRE MOJO
                                                                                                User Image
                                                                                                    I`M NOT JUST ANYONE, I'M ME X X xx xx X )

Noble Warrior

Noble Warrior

User Image
                                                              xx xx x x ( xx BE CAREFUL WALKING DOWN THE PRIMROSE PATH
                                                                    OO1. x THE ADVENTUROUS REPORTER
                                                                                User Image
                                                                                    YOU MAY FIND HELL INSTEAD OF HAPPILY EVER AFTER X X xx xx X )

FULL NAME xx CLAIRE LAYTON
                                                                NICKNAMES xx CLAIRE
                                                                AGE xx SEVENTEEN
                                                                GENDER xx FEMALE
                                                                SEXUALITY xx HETEROFLEXIBLE
                                                                BIRTHDATE xx MAY 15TH
                                                                NATIONALITY xx CANADIAN
                                                                BIRTHPLACE xx RICHMOND, BRITISH COLUMBIA

( X X X YOU DON`T KNOW ME xx per·son·al·i·ty

SLY X x ) x cunning or wily: stealthy, insidious, or secret. playfully artful, mischievous, or roguish
                                                                CRYPTIC X x ) x mysterious in meaning; puzzling; ambiguous
                                                                PASSIVE X x ) x not reacting visibly to something that might be expected to produce manifestations of an emotion or feeling.
                                                                FRANK X x ) x without inhibition or subterfuge; direct; undisguised; direct and unreserved in speech; straightforward
                                                                INVASIVE X x ) x invading, or tending to invade; intrusive

( X X X LET`S ELBORATE xx his·to·ry

OO1. X x ) x I was born and raised in a pretty average family. We didn't get wealthy until I was twelve, when my Dad's hotel really kicked off. I'd like to say that it's because it's an awesome hotel, and that it's an awesome chain now, but it's really just known for being one of those places that you can take your "secret lover" to get it on without being caught. Yep. Classy.
                                                                OO2. X x ) x I am the first of four children, and you can really tell by my personality. I'm also the only girl other than my mother in the household, which can get quite interesting. Needless to say, I know how to get a little rough when I need to.
                                                                OO3. X x ) x I have always been into writing. Ever since I was a little girl, I liked to imitate what reporters did, and all that jazz. I suppose I never stopped liking it, seeing as I still work at reporting and all that stuff to this day... and I'm still just as nosey and blunt as I was when I was younger.
                                                                OO4. X x ) x I deeply respect and admire Gossip Girl. I mean, a lot of the girls and guys at this school hate her for being so rude and stuff like that, but I think she's just being honest, and making her opinions known. I don't see anything wrong with that. I hope to be half as successful as her, when it comes to having people hanging onto her every word when she writes.
                                                                OO5. X x ) x I love animals, but I am actually really, really allergic to cat and dog fur. I take allergy medication, because I can't stand not having animals around. Some days, though, I want to claw my eyes out from all of the fur and nastiness.

( X X X DIGGING EVEN DEEPER xx et·cet·er·a

RUMOR OO1 X x ) x she doesn't write her own stories, she pays a professional writer friend of her father's to do it for her.

RUMOR OO2 X x ) x her father made all of his money off of a sleazy hotel chain started in Vancouver.

RUMOR OO3 X x ) x she's addicted to pain killers after she took a nasty fall off a dock, smashing her jaw on the side of a boat.

MY STYLE X x ) x bim baum boom.
                                                                CRUSH X x ) x Kijoon is kind of adorable.
                                                                PETS X x ) x Elphaba, Fiyero, Liir.

( X X X SAY YOU LOVE ME xx re·la·tion·ships

CHARACTER NAME xx ship ship ship ship ship

OO2. x SEXY VAMPIRE MOJO
                                                                                                User Image
                                                                                                    I`M NOT JUST ANYONE, I'M ME X X xx xx X )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff