x
GO AWAY.

W A R N I N G x D O x N O T x P O S T x D O x N O T x S T E A L
W A R N I N G x D O x N O T x P O S T x D O x N O T x S T E A L

FOR ⋮彡 ██「 BURNING ┊ BRIGHT ◞ BY FLEETING MELODY

Otaku

User Image
                                          • User Image
                                            ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉
                                          • xxxxxxxx ★《quote here
                                            xxx ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

❛Hey there! I am a student from the sister school of Vires Academy for Exorcists. Our school trains female
                                            exorcists so when the opportunity to interview the ho- umm, I mean students from Vires, I jumped at the
                                            opportunity. ♥ So first of all, a quick run down of who you are~

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ PASCAL IBARAKI, what's up.
                                            tab tab █ ⋮ ★ call me ESTE.
                                            tab tab █ ⋮ ★ ... i'm MALE and ... not that it's any of your business, but i'm interested in MEN.
                                            tab tab █ ⋮ ★ EIGHTEEN, born on AUGUST 1ST.
                                            tab tab █ ⋮ ★ i'm UNALLIED with that side of the family, but i got some STORM in me so...
                                            tab tab █ ⋮ ★ His mother is the great granddaughter of the Hiruma boss from three generations ago. However,
                                            xxxxxxxxxxxhis mother did not inherit any flames and works in the fashion industry as one of the lead designers.
                                            xxxxxxxxxxxHis father remained absent from his life on missions so he has been excluded from most of the
                                            xxxxxxxxxxxfamily until he received a letter to begin his exorcist training.

❛How would those that know you closely say about your personality. What about strangers like me?

*crosses arms with a scowl as if you couldn't tell by my positively cheery demeanor.

people say i'm DISAGREEABLE, but i can agree to that. *smirks let's just say i don't play too well with others. i keep mostly to myself because that's how i grew up. throw in a bit of temper and PESSIMISTIC points-of-view and you've got the basic components of the guy you see before you.

but i guess if i'm being honest, that's just scratching the surface. you came here for the hard qualities, right? like if i had a best friend, what would he say about me?

surely it can't all be so dim ...

he'd start simply with, "este, he looks more INTIMIDATING than he is." he'd chuckle to himself - my best friend is very charismatic, can you tell - and he'd smile as he thought of a better way to describe it. i'm not a writer so this'll get cheesier before it gets better, but he'd finally finish the thought with, "like a territorial dog."

*laughs

he'd get it wrong. i don't think a barking dog accurately portrays what i see in myself. the only similarity is the ... first impression, the cover. no, i don't bite if you come to close. no, if you give me your leftover lunch i won't eventually learn to trust you. i grew up fending for myself. i'm INDEPENDENT. so to compare me to an animal that represents loyalty to its core once you pass the first encounters is a bad analogy. ...my imaginary best friend doesn't even know me.

User Image
                                            ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉
                                          • xxxxxxxx ★《quote here
                                            xxx ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

❛Ahaha, your shirt probably doesn't do your handsome body justice. //staresintensely So what kind of
                                            build, would you say that you have?

*looks away, hiding a light flush ... what?

ah ... oh god, stop that. yeah, i'm ATHLETIC. TONED, maybe a bit on the SLENDER side because of my height. ... now stop staring at me.

❛Awesome, so I can obviously tell that your eyes are brown and that your hair is black.
                                            However those hidden features... ew, I hope that you did not just take that the wrong way! Anyways, any
                                            tattoos or scars that are noteworthy?

can't say i have much to tell. lots of kids got SCARS from breaking bones. i've BROKE MY ARM twice, had surgery on my knee for TEARING MY ACL, and my SHOULDER POPS IN AND OUT sometimes, from when i broke my collarbone.

... that's normal. *crosses arms

❛What is your weight and height if you do not mind me asking? //looksslightlyembarrassed

of all the things to be embarrassed about ... i'm 6 FOOT and weigh about 160 POUNDS. i don't make a point in keeping up with either, though.

❛Of course, we can never forget fashion. Now Vires requires uniforms (white shirt and black slacks) to be
                                            worn while in class. What do you prefer to wear when you are out of class?

my mother makes the most pristine and fresh, form-complimenting clothes. i have a walk-in closet that could dress the biggest icons in fashion today.

but i've never felt the urge to wear any of it. SWEATPANTS and LIGHT, COMFORTABLE shirts, please.

Otaku

User Image
                                          • User Image
                                          • xxxxxxxx ★《quote here

❛Everyone has to start from somewhere or should say I from some certain people. So tell me about your
                                            parents or at least parent figures //smiles

you probably know them as well as i do. if not my father, i'm sure that my mother's name, Ibaraki, rings a bell? ... ah maybe not. i guess you'd have to be into those kinds of things to know the people.

my mother was born with the name Hiruma Hamako, great granddaughter to the Hiruma clan's boss from years ago. she was the only child out of four that didn't inherit a flame, but as far as i can tell that didn't stop her from becoming a powerful asset to the family. my grandpa would motivate me with stories of her success ... she made a name for herself - Ibaraki - when she was recognized as one of the most talented fashion designers in the world.

she was twenty when she visited Paris for the first time, subsequently her first contact with my father.

Laine Estell was a kid from the streets turned mafioso. at the time he had the pleasure of meeting Hamako, he had been driving for a lesser known French family - one that the Hiruma clan meant to take in. Laine was to be my mother's driver for the weekend ... and while i'm sure my father attempted to stay professional during the conjecture, i can't be so certain about my mother. she's a woman who takes what she wants. if she liked my father, i don't see her just letting him taxi her around all weekend without... compensation...

*coughs to hide a blush

the point is, she found out she was pregnant a week after coming back to Japan. she introduced my father to the Hiruma family without hesitation and the two were married before i was born.

❛Wow~ interesting. How was your childhood? Tragic, adventurous, happy? I love hearing exciting or unique
                                            stories by the way! But there are always completely normal people like me. Oh crap, I am starting to ramble...

my mother was twenty-one when she had me. my dad was... i think he's a couple years older... yeah, he was twenty-three. and i mean, if that doesn't tell you most of it...

*sighs

they were both at the peak of their careers. my father's marriage to one of the most important people in the Hiruma clan demanded more than just driving experience. he started taking missions in order to impress my mother's family, and my mother, ever fighting to stand above her siblings, set her work as a priority. they weren't ready for a family. *looks away they weren't ready for a child.

but my mother had money. it couldn't buy me a mother's warm embrace or the sensation of having your face tickled with your father's 5 o'clock shadow, but it could get enough. i'll save you the most of it but i was a very bored child. i played little league soccer, basketball. i picked up french, italian, and english by eavesdropping in my mother's frequent phone appointments, honed a talent for speaking them when i demanded a tutor. my passion for learning only began because i had nothing else to do. i was easily influenced by movies, which i spent more time than i care to admit watching. i made a habit of running around our mansion playing pretend. when other families and relative's kids came over it was an easy transition.

and then i got older. *shrugs there's something to be said about childhood ignorance.

❛Out of curiosity, were you a rebel during your pre-teen and early teenage years? //sighswithadreamygaze

i started to realize that i was missing something. i picked up a lot of hobbies, friends, but i never had anything i held close. nothing i could die for - can you relate to the feeling? i found that the two people that children should be able to depend on the most offered me nothing but bought love and endless entertainment.

so, yeah, i rebelled.

my mother immediately wondered where she had gone wrong. i hate to think that she was raised this way, but she never looked so unsure and defeated as when she picked me up from the police station on my fourteenth birthday. still, she never managed to completely pencil me into her busy schedule. my father tried harder but he was frequently called out of town, so whatever we had shared for a couple of days was lost in the month span he was gone.

i didn't stop "lashing out" against them, though. i did it for the attention, obviously. when i turned fifteen, a year before i entered the academy, my mother decided to take my father and i to America. i wish i could say a lot about the experience but all can really remember is holding my mother's hand, and i don't think that's an experience that i can truly explain to you.

❛Have you ever had anything else, you know, life-shattering happen in your life?

i don't think it's... life-shattering, but the year before i went to America i got... involved... with a woman.

i wasn't a member of her gang, but i was allowed to come and go as i pleased. by chance i had been at the "right place" at the "right time" and helped them rob a gas station. i was too young to be officially initiated - all the members were drop outs in high school or just middle-aged delinquents - but i was always welcome when i had nothing better to do.

i showed up more often than i appeared at school, made a habit of smoking cigarettes and sleeping the days away. she was the first friend i would even consider to have been my best but ... she was twenty and i was fourteen. she liked when i spoke to her in french. she liked my readily available assistance. she liked my acting.

*looks away like i said, i watched a lot of movies. i don't know what attracted her to me but... i can say with certainty my mother didn't take the family to America solely to have more bonding time.

User Image
                                          • xxxxxxxx ★《quote here

❛............... //wondersifsheshouldaskmorequestionsaboutthepast

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ you're pretty nosey, aren't you?

❛So as a future potential friend or lover, what kind of things do you like in general? What kind of hobbies do
                                            you enjoy doing?

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ reading
                                            tab tab tab xxlearning new things
                                            tab tab tab xxphysical activities
                                            tab tab tab xxacting
                                            tab tab tab xxsmall animals
                                            tab tab tab xxtraveling
                                            tab tab tab xxpeople-watching
                                            tab tab tab xxnapping in hot water

❛How about dislikes and pet peeves?

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ people uncomfortable with silence
                                            tab tab tab xxfirst impressions
                                            tab tab tab xxcrowds
                                            tab tab tab xxmy mother
                                            tab tab tab xxacoustic guitar around the campfire
                                            tab tab tab xxthe horror genre
                                            tab tab tab xxheated confrontation
                                            tab tab tab xxbeing embarrassed

❛I hope to be the wife of some famous exorcist clan! What are your aspirations and dreams for the future?

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ well, truth be told i've always wanted to do some ACTING when i get older.

❛Now although I would love to have a man... or woman... who is simply perfect, everyone has a weakness of
                                            some kind. What are your fears? Oh! Some blackmail material couldn't hurt? Any secrets you care to share?
                                            I promise I won't tell a soul~

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ i'll never have someone to share my life with
                                            tab tab tab xxmy lack of confidence will stand in the way of opportunity

❛What about some clubs that you have joined or groups that you are a member of?

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ boxing : captain
                                            tab tab tab xxtrack&field : member
                                            tab tab tab xxsoccer : member

tab tab tab xxdrama club : member (RARELY ATTENDS)

❛Quick! Before I end this interview, any last minute words?

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ see ya

Otaku

User Image
                                          • User Image
                                          • xxxxxxxx ★《quote here

✽ FLAME/WEAPON
                                          • ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

este controls the ability of the STORM FLAME. the ability of storm flames is to disintegrate other objects, causing anything (including other flames) of weaker power to break upon contact. this makes the flame's characteristic DISINTEGRATION. they are highly offensive flames and often are considered by many as the most offensive type. as a result, the role of storm users is to be “continuously at the heart of the attack, the furious storm that never rests.” in order to use his power to its fullest potential, este wields a SCIMITAR that slashes into the hearts of his foes. alongside is his blade is his animal familiar - a BLACK FLYING FOX named mango.

✽ ANIMAL FAMILIAR
                                          • ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

MANGO is este's BLACK FLYING FOX animal familiar. much like her human counterpart, mango prefers to keep to herself. they found each other soon after este seriously started his flame training, though she had been following him most of his life, hidden in the shadows lining the ceiling. despite her... villainous appearance, mango cares deeply for este, always having thought of herself as the mother he never had. she fights passionately beside him as his eyes of the battlefield, watches over him dutifully as he dreams.

likes: este, full moons, conversation

dislikes: mangos

✽ MAIN ABILITY

este's fighting style allows him to rely heavily on his stamina, and with the accompaniment of his flame, este is able to make a battle as slow and painful as he wishes.

Il CANCRO

with the help of his storm flames, este imbues his scimitar with a flame that infects its opponent with an ailment upon contact. depending on the strength of the flame, this can be anything from a simple poison effect to a disease that slowly paralyzes the area around the wound. este is never able to kill a target with this flame in effect - every slash is meant to inflict an ailment rather than a quick death.
                                            x x xVELENO: the most basic enchantment to his scimitar infects the target with a poison that slowly drives an enemy to unconsciousness
                                            x x xLA CORRUZIONE: upon contact, this flame diseases the skin and turns it black, paralyzing an area (~12 INCHES) for a time

✽ SUB-ABILITIES

PESTE

with the help of mango, este is able to plague an area around him without any contact from his blade. by having mango carry his choice of virus, his bat familiar swoops down to bite his enemies, and as quick as a whip is gone. este will never use this attack in the light.

TRAPPOLA

is este is feeling particularly lazy, he will curse the ground around him with his flame. instead of infecting the person with his blade contact he sets a trap in an area, snapped when the opponent makes contact with it. stronger flames increase its stealthiness.

User Image
                                          • xxxxxxxx ★《quote here

✽ TALENTS

tab tab █ ⋮ ★ parkour
                                            tab tab tab xxrunning/traveling long distances
                                            tab tab tab xxperceptive
                                            tab tab tab xxjack-of-all-trades
                                            tab tab tab xxdoing chores regularly

✽ OTHER

este's fighting style lacks finesse. though he's talented in many things, he has perfected nothing and has, for the most part, taught himself. he's a brawler at heart, though he never rushes head first into a bout.

Otaku

User Image
                                          • User Image
                                          • xxxxxxxx ★《quote here

FRIENDSHIP x x ATTRACTION x x ROMANCE x x

ISKANDER LESTRANGE

tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                            tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                            tab ★★★ | ★★★

MAKOTO FUMIO

Honestly, I thought Makoto was a punk when we first met in class. He would always pester me. And then we got paired together for a group project. *shrugs He wasn't as bad as I thought he was. After getting past his selfish and somewhat tiring exterior Makoto had something I always wanted in myself: self-confidence. Being around him made me feel more sure of myself, and I found it easier to deal with his antics. We became fast friends. We joined boxing club together and he encouraged me to captain after our first year. He's always been there for me, and I do my best to return the favor. ... ... Do I what...?! *blushes I... ... yes, I think he's attractive.

tab |
                                            tab | ★★
                                            tab | ★★ x

BARUCH TIELE

tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                            tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                            tab ★★★ | ★★★

THIERRY LAHAYE

tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                            tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                            tab ★★★ | ★★★

tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                            tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                            tab ★★★ | ★★★

GIOVANNI SICACCIA

tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                            tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                            tab ★★★ | ★★★

LUCAS ARTINO

tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                            tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                            tab ★★★ | ★★★

HAKUSEKI SAKURABA

tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                            tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                            tab ★★★ | ★★★

ITSUKI FUMIO

tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                            tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                            tab ★★★ | ★★★

GREGORY DOMINTANUS

tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                            tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                            tab ★★★ | ★★★

EMYR VAUGHN

I've known Emyr since my first year. We... were both terrible at fighting, having come into our flames late. My parents didn't have a flame nor the expertise nor time to train me, and Emyr's mother had only given him some lessons in fencing, but the two of us got singled out and so we both strove to get better... Maybe with more pushing on my part. *smiles Since then we've been close. Emyr's aura always makes me feel more at ease - he's always telling me to loosen up and I have! *turns away, blushes He's done a lot for me, and I've changed a lot because of him. ... ... What? Do I like him...? *coughs I'm working it out.

tab |
                                            tab | x
                                            tab | ★★ x

SHOU HIMURA

tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                            tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                            tab ★★★ | ★★★

PAOLO GESATTI

We've run into each other a couple of times... He's going to be vice-captain for the boxing team this year so I'm sure I'll see more of him but... ... ... *shivers His familiar give me the heeby jeebies... ... What?!

tab | ★★★
                                            tab | ★★★
                                            tab | ★★★

ADRIANO LABUE

tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                            tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                            tab ★★★ | ★★★

CAEUS MONTRI

tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                            tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                            tab ★★★ | ★★★

KAILI ZHOU

Growing up, I'd see Kaili at family gatherings. *coughs I was somewhat of a brat then, but even when we were younger Kaili was always looking out for me. When we ran into each other at Vires I was pretty surprised. He had just come up to me and... *blushes I felt bad for not remembering him right away but he didn't seem to be put off by it. Besides, he makes it up by... teasing me, from time to time. We'd been doing a lot of catching up last year, so we thought it'd be a good idea to move in together this year.

tab |
                                            tab | ★★★
                                            tab | ★★★

ELIJAH CHEN

tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                            tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                            tab ★★★ | ★★★

JUN TESSARO

tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                            tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                            tab ★★★ | ★★★

YUE ZHENG

tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                            tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                            tab ★★★ | ★★★

ELYS ARON

tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                            tab ★★★ | ★★★
                                            tab ★★★ | ★★★

User Image
                                          • xxxxxxxx ★《quote here

x x x User Image x User Image x User Image

x x x FRIENDSHIP

★★★ | ★★★ x STAY AWAY FROM ME
                                            ★★ | ★★★ x NOT IF I SEE YOU FIRST
                                            ★ | ★★★ x I'D PREFER TO KEEP OUR DISTANCE
                                            | ★★★ x ACQUAINTANCE
                                            | ★★ x FRIEND/FACIAL RECOGNITION AND POSITIVE GREETING
                                            | x GOOD FRIEND/MORE THAN HAPPY TO DO A FAVOR
                                            | x FAMILIAL BOND/WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR

x x x ATTRACTION

★★★ | ★★★ x ... YOU'RE REPULSIVE.
                                            ★★ | ★★★ x WE DON'T HAVE CHEMISTRY... AT ALL.
                                            ★ | ★★★ x NOT MY TYPE
                                            | ★★★ x PLEASANT TO LOOK AT, THOUGH NOT ATTRACTED
                                            | ★★ x MAYBE I'VE STARED... A BIT.
                                            | x ...DON'T ASK WHAT I DREAMED ABOUT.
                                            | x ...///

x x x ROMANCE

★★★ | ★★★ x NOT INTERESTED
                                            ★★ | ★★★ x ...WHAT'S YOUR NAME AGAIN?
                                            ★ | ★★★ x THERE'S NO CONNECTION
                                            | ★★★ x FRIEND-ZONE
                                            | ★★ x MAYBE I'VE THOUGHT ABOUT IT...
                                            | x I CARE A LOT/DATING PHASE
                                            | x I LOVE YOU/SERIOUS DATING OR MARRIED PHASE

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff