9,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

My Name Is: Kailee May Serath

I Am This Many: Twenty-four

And I Happen to Be a: Female

This is My Story: Kailee was born December sixteenth to a very young mother. She was unable to stay with her mother, and as it turned out, was a product of rape. She was immediately given up for adoption. Kai was taken in by a nice, upper middle class couple. Her mother was a doctor, and her father was a stay at home dad. Her life was rather average leading up to high school. There was no real trauma or issues, beyond the typical teenage angst.

Kai seemed to have trouble with her identity. For a long time, she was seen as the quiet, mousy girl. She always had her head shoved in a book, refusing to really react to anyone's taunting or teasing. Everyone assumed she was just afraid or didn't care. But there was a dangerous temper brewing under that unassuming facade. About three years in, her junior year, something snapped. Kailee was in gym class, and a girl made a remark about her chest. Mind, Kailee is very self conscious about her chest, and didn't take it well. She paused for what seemed like a horror movie minute, then all hell broke loose. She tore loose and started tearing out the girl's hair.

From there on out, she was feared by those that didn't know her. Aside from her friends, everyone now saw this vicious, easily provoked girl. So quiet, but so dangerous. Kailee really didn't mean to hurt anyone, but after years of taunting she couldn't take it anymore. She was forced into therapy for a while and suspended from school. No assault charges were brought up on her, but she was avoided by a lot of people after that.

Somehow, she scraped out of high school without getting arrested (barely) and started college. She went for the full four years, just recently graduating and becoming a vet. So far, she is making a decent living for herself, even without her husband there to help her pay the bills.

I Have Some Quirks: Kailee, for the most part, can be very sweet and affectionate. She loves people, but has an affinity for animals. She's very physical with her friends, and tends to touch or motion towards people when speaking to them. Kai doesn't mind people in her space, and will share anything if anyone asks. For the most part, she shows off a warm, generous personality and would do anything for anyone.

But there are certain things that can set her off, and many have learned to be careful of these things. Kailee will snap at the mention of her birth mother, the fight she had in high school, or being lied to. She hasn't snapped or hurt anyone since the fight with the girl in gym class, but the warning signs that it could happen again linger in her eyes. It's a fight between the sweet, non confrontational girl, and the fighter.

And I Have a Secret...: Kailee got married about a year before they all went their seperate ways. All seemed well for the first two years. Her husband had always been a bit of a control freak, but nothing that bothered her too much. It was usually a thing like reminding her to pick something up at the store one too many times, or insisting on making the bed a certain way. Kai attributed it to infuriating OCD.

But it took a turn for the worse. The once loving, gentle husband that she knew started to grow cold. Distant. He wasn't the one she had fallen in love with. He was morphing into a monster. Kai couldn't take it. She fought with him constantly, ending usually in physical altercation. He never left without a swollen lip and she usually ended up with bruises.

It escalated when her mother-in-law, his mother died. It was the straw that broke the camel's back. Her husband snapped. He became paranoid and even more controlling. Kailee couldn't go out without constant questioning. He called her way too many times during the day. He was driving her up the wall.

One night, she decided she wasn't going to take it anymore. Kai took matters into her own hands. She slipped a few sleeping pills in his food, and snuck into their room while he slept. There, she sat on his chest and smothered him with a pillow. He was buried shortly after in their garden, where she planted roses over his body.

Did I Mention: Kailee is pronounced K-EYE-lee

Kailee has gotten a breast reduction since high school, bringing them down to a more average size. Her hips are very narrow and bother her just as often as her back. Most days she has her hair tied with a ribbon, away from her face, and tends to dress in layers.

The Force Above: The Defective Doll.

Anxious Hoarder

9,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

My Name Is: Davik Arian-Byw

I Am This Many: 23

And I Happen to Be a: Male

This is My Story: Davik's family was ordinary. They lived in Kent, in the south of England. From the outside, they were a perfect family: they led clean and sparkling lives in a clean and sparkling village, ever smiling, the ideal family group. From the outside. At home, life was tense. Davik's two older siblings were the favorites and upon him were heaped the expectations and wishes of strict and distant parents. Anything less than perfect marks were unacceptable; he was to be an athlete; he was to have at least ten friends, and he would bring them around no more or less than twice weekly; he had to be clean and neatly groomed at all times, in all circumstances; he had to be, in other words, perfect in every way. And he tried, he really did try, but by the time he was twelve, he was cracking under the pressure.

Twelve years old, Davik ran away from home. He ran all the way to America, where an uncle of his lived. He abandoned the name his parents had given him and chose his own name, first and last, which he still uses today. He dyed his hair, too, in a pointless act of rebellion which he's nevertheless kept up. His uncle agreed to hide him, but there was no need; only Davik's older brother searched for him with any kind of sincerity, and even he never thought that Davik would have left England. So Davik stayed in America and went to school. He made friends and gained confidence in himself. Six years later, after his graduation, he decided to face the past and his family. His reception was about as he'd expected. His parents and sister were publicly glad to see him, but in private made it clear that they would rather he'd died. Better to have him dead, so they could gain the sympathy, than alive and disgracing their perfect family. Only his brother, whom Davik had always adored, greeted him with earnest affection and enthusiasm. But the meeting ended badly and, less than two months later, Davik returned to America without his sight. Having gone blind, he shut himself off, refusing to trust anyone or anything.

I Have Some Quirks: In high school, Davik was witty and charming. He had a wry sense of humor and an easygoing nature which earned him many friends, real friends. None of that is left now. Davik is bitter. He uses cynicism as armour, sarcasm as a weapon, and raging anger as a shield against weakness. He no longer lets anyone see the real him. Since returning from England, he's lost any fear of being seen as he is, because he knows that he is now a shell. So, he is totally transparent about himself and about others, but as gentle as broken glass. He no longer has a concept of tact, or any inclination to lie. He has no ambition and only one fear: he can't stand to have his feet off the ground for any length of time, because it destroys any sense of direction he's regained since going blind. Additionally, he hates pity and people who try to sympathize with him.

And I Have a Secret...: It was in England, when he went back after high school. He's not sure how it happened. He can remember flashes, that's it. He ran away, just to give himself space to think. He had a gun, must have found it somewhere. Toby followed him, tried to get him to put the gun down, wanted to take him to the airport so that he could just escape. Davik remembers screaming - that he would never be good enough, that he'd never do anything worthwhile - and Toby trying to get him into the car. The gun went off. Toby fell, dead. Davik remembers the numbness, the shaking, as he slid into the car with the intention of crashing into the biggest, most solid thing he could find. But he didn't die in the crash; instead, he lost his sight permanently and spent a month in the hospital. His family made it clear that Toby's death was entirely his fault, but that punishing him would destroy their precious reputation. Broken by their hatred and disgusted by their callousness, Davik returned to America. He hasn't tried suicide again, but that doesn't mean he doesn't think about it.

Did I Mention: His name is pronounced dah-veek Air-ee-en Bee'you. Despite his years in America, he deliberately retains his accent and a very English way of speaking. And he has a guide dog named Cwn Annwn (koon AHN-oon), a three-year-old labrador. Her name means "hellhound" and Davik hates that he needs her to get around

The Force Above: Zephyrantha

Anxious Hoarder

9,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

My Name Is: Jonathan Brian Clouse

I Am This Many: Twenty-three.

This is My Story: I had a normal life. No, really. There was nothing wrong with me or my family, unlike most of my friends. I had two loving parents who loved me no matter what I did, or didn’t do. They were happy, and so was I. Oh. Did I mention I had a younger sister? Yeah. I think after Anna’s death is when everything changed. My parents stopped talking to me, and I stopped going to school. Had to be around senior year I think. I’m sure everyone wondered where I was. It was hard, you know? Getting through the death of your little sister. I mean, s**t, she was only seven years old. There was nothing I could do. I couldn’t stop the car that hit her. I wasn’t there to tell her to not run into the street for her stupid ball. It wasn’t my fault. My parents blamed me, though. I moved out shortly after school ended. Moved to Denver – got a job as a tattoo assistant. I like my job; Free ink for the most part. Maybe that’s why I’m now covered in them.

I Have Some Quirks: Most of the time I’d say I’m calm. I mean, I have my up and down moments too, just like everyone else. I’m easy to get along with, unless you bring up Anna. Then maybe I’ll get pissed or upset and walk off. I’m not scared of much anymore, not like when I was little. Maybe death. Not much else to be honest.

And I Have a Secret...: After my sister died, I didn’t go to school as much. I sorta locked myself inside me- looking for answers. I got depressed, and started to lose who I was. Because of the stress of losing my sister, I developed DID or Dissociative Identity Disorder. Basically it’s just a big fancy word for multiple personalities. I have two others – a young girl, who I call Anna, just because she reminds me so much of my sister, and then I have Eric. He’s something else in the world. I’ve never met anyone so shut off from reality. He thinks life is just a game, and doesn’t take anything, including the lives of people I hold dear, for granted ; everything is just a tool for him to use to get something he wants. And that’s not to say that he hasn’t even used me too…

Did I Mention: Sometimes my alters like to come out and play when I’m sleeping. I’m also a smoker. Can’t live without at least four a day, sometimes more depending on how stressed I am. Also, being under a lot of stress isn’t too good for me either. Eric likes to play tricks on me when I’m stress, and will try to take over.

The Force Above: Corifish

Anxious Hoarder

9,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
My Name Is: Winter May Estrem
I Am This Many: Twenty-One
This is My Story: I’m originally from Norway but moved to America when I was twelve. It wasn’t the easiest time, trying to make friends and not really understanding the language particularly well. However once I settled in it seemed that things were pretty easy, I fell into a good group of friends who helped me overcome the language barrier and gave me an insight into true friendship. Life was good when we were young, there was nothing to worry about, no responsibility. I had my first love, my first heartbreak, and I experimented, just your regular teenager.

After highschool I moved away from the city, I wanted to see what the world was like, what else there was out there for me, but nowhere ever really felt like home the same way it did when I was with my friends. Speaking of, we all kind of drifted apart after graduation, going our separate ways and finding our own lives to lead. I lost touch with my family too, but we weren’t ever really that close in the first place, they might have gone back to Norway – they did always talk about that. But I’m old enough to be out in the big wide world alone by myself. And now that we’ve all got back in touch and are going to reunite, well, it gives me something good to focus on and God knows I need something to keep me going.
I Have Some Quirks: I’m a little quiet until you get to know me, but once I open up I’m a little gobby. I tend to always have an opinion on something and I can never accept when I’m in the wrong. Probably the most stubborn person that you meet, but I’m also hugely loyal meaning that I will fight tooth and nail and am a good person to have on your side. I tend to worry more about other people and their issues than my own, it’s almost a coping mechanism for me, plus I hate to see anyone I care about upset. I’ve got a fiery temper so I wouldn’t recommend crossing me, but at the end of the day I’m just a big p***y cat.
And I Have a Secret...: So a lot of things happened to me after high school, just before graduation I found out that I was pregnant, I made the decision alone and chose to terminate the pregnancy without telling anyone. I’ve still not told anyone to this day, but the...child. It was a little boy, I see him. Constantly. Everywhere I go. And as time passes, he grows. At first I thought I was going insane, I tried to ignore it, hoped that it would go away, but one day I collapsed and had a seizure at work. That was when they found the tumour. There’s nothing that they can do, it’s a little bugger, nestled right in my brain. I’m supposed to be keeping up with chemo but I would much rather enjoy the last few months of my life than be throwing up my insides and pulling my hair out. I don’t see a need to get better, there’s no one relying on me and maybe, when the time comes, I’ll actually get to apologise to my little boy.
Did I Mention: Ironically, I’ve always had a fear of old age, but I guess that’s no longer necessary right?
The Force Above: S T A T i C H0RR0R

Anxious Hoarder

9,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
My Name Is: Greyson Michael Endere
I Am This Many: Twenty Four
This is My Story: Welcome to my life. By all means, it's not spectacular or tragic. I was born to two relatively normal parents, probably in some sad attempt to save their marriage. Despite being such a cute baby (don't hate...) they split up when I was about seven. It didn't really affect me. Christmas was kind of entertaining because they fought to get higher ground on making me happier with better presents. Birthdays were hard when they tried to act okay near each other in the same room for a day. No more of that. It's not that big of a deal, it's just a fact. I never did anything super exciting or bad. I mean, I got grounded a lot for sneaking out and staying out past curfue...usually harassing my friends and getting them in minor bits of trouble as well. I was a typical teenager with a bit of a rebellious streak, what could I say?

It all sort of started to settle when I graduated. I know, holy s**t, I graduated. That in itself was a miracle, what with me skipping class...okay, maybe I was a little bad. A lot bad. A lot of the boy your parents didn't want you bringing home. Sweetest kid on the inside with the best intentions, but that bit that goes, "Hey, let's go skinny dip at the public pool at three am." Yeah, that is me in a nutshell. I'd never do anything to hurt anyone intentionally but I seem to lose track of myself and do it anyways. I've broken a few hearts, smashed a few relationships to bits, and definitely broken a few bones. All because I can't control myself. I'm working on that.

After school, I ended up getting a job at a local music store. I sell instruments, fix them, and give piano lessons. Not a glamorous, amazing job, but it pays the bills and keeps that shitty studio apartment roof over my head. I like my shitty apartment. It's clean (enough) and keeps me warm in the winter time. It's peace when I need it and loud music when I want it. I couldn't really ask for more...except maybe someone to share it with, I suppose.

I Have Some Quirks: I generally don't get into fights or spats. I tend to lay back and not give a damn. Seriously. Unless you start shoving me, I tend not to get involved. Stupid is as stupid does and stupid me decides not to get into fights often. This seems to paint me as a lazy, boring person. I'm really not. I just don't see the reason to fight.

I'm always looking for a laugh. If I slam into a screen door and it cause someone to giggle, it's totally worth it. I've been known to break bones in my endeavors for fun. Even at twenty four, I still pull some pretty stupid moves. I love to make people happy, I just am terrible at finding reasonable ways to achieve it. Forever the class clown, I suppose.

I'm an insomniac. Like...terrible. I could go three days or more just wandering around hoping to get tired. It's horrid. Medication is the only thing that helps half the time. I don't want to be a damn addict, so I rarely take it.

I'm super allergic to peanuts. They're gross, anyways.

And I Have a Secret...: Jesus...here we go...
I'm not proud of it. ********, every time I think of it, I feel absolutely sick. That person was not me. I would never do something like that. Okay, here it goes. I was out with a few buddies one night, just partying and drinking kinda heavily. It had been two days since I slept last, so I was looking for a night to tire me out enough to crash and get a few hours of shut eye. It all went to hell the moment I walked into that bar.

There she was. Pretty little thing, blonde and petite. She looked at me from time to time, and the more I drank, the more I was convinced she wanted me. My buddies teased me the entire night that I could never land a girl like her. She seemed to be the valley girl type. Too good for a loser class clown type like me. Too good for a klutzy gamer who worked at the guitar store.

So I kept drinking. ******** her, right? What did I need her for?

Two hours and far too many drinks later, we stumbled upon each other in an alley. Her friends had abandoned her, and she looked miserable. I was just as miserable. What happened next will haunt me until the day I die. I attacked her.

I, Greyson Michael Endere, molested a twenty two year old who was just trying to ask me for directions to the nearest bus stop. She had no chance. She was half my size and I get mean when I'm drunk. I can still hear her crying. I can still feel her tears against my cheek when I brushed up against her. All for a cheap thrill. I broke a girl who could have just as easily been one of my friends. What kind of monster was I? When I woke, all I could see was the faces of those I loved in her eyes. Her screams haunt me. I can't have sex anymore. I can't even look at a woman properly without feeling sick.

I. Am. Not. A. Rapist.

Right?

Did I Mention: I grew up next door to Kailee. We have a tight brother/sister relationship and I hate her husband. The b*****d was always so smug.

I had a bit of a crush on Winter throughout school, but now it is awkward for me to look at her. Nothing she did, it's just...my past won't let me.

I always got along with Davik better than Jonathan. I doubt things have changed that much since high school.

The Force Above: The Defective Doll

Anxious Hoarder

9,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
My Name Is: Hazinyul Katoka Tizenketto
I Am This Many: Just twenty, but only for another month!
This is My Story: From the time I was a baby, my only family was my big brother, Kyllyng. He's twenty years older than me and, technically, my half brother. We have the same dad but different moms. But I never knew my parents, or his mom, and he never tells me about them. We're immigrants from Hungary, so our parents are a long way away. We used to move a lot, usually at short notice. Sometimes I would have a whole week to tell my friends goodbye. Other times, Kyllyng would decide in the evening and we would leave the next morning. We always had plenty of money and I never felt like we were running away from anything. Moving, sometimes as often as once a month, was normal for me and I never, ever questioned it. Right up until I got to high school. By that time, I'd lived in every single state and three places in Canada, as well. I begged Kyllyng to settle down. I wanted to have four years where I would be able to keep the same friends and actually be normal for once. I didn't expect him to agree, but he did. And I made friends, great friends, although they were all juniors or seniors my freshman year. Still, I always felt just like one of them. They never made me feel young or stupid. The last two years of high school were hard without my best friends, even though I had plenty of people to hang out with.

Things were going great, and then there was the spring of my senior year. Kyllyng finally told me why we moved without giving any kind of warning; why he'd taught me how to manipulate my way out of trouble when I could and fight my way out when I couldn't; why I knew how to kill a man in less than a minute before I could tie my own shoes; and why he absolutely hated to let me out of his sight. And you know? Sometimes I wish I didn't know. But the village I was born in, they were very superstitious. Into astrology and stuff, you know? It just so happened that the day I was born was a very, very bad day, and so everyone thought that I was a demon. I mean, everyone but Kyllyng, obviously, so he stole me and ran away. If he hadn't, I wouldn't have lived to be a week old. I grew up thinking my parents loved me and hoping one day we'd find them. Now I know that, if they ever find me, they'll kill me without a thought.

I Have Some Quirks: I'm naturally outgoing and friendly. Everywhere I've lived, I've had friends. Sometimes they weren't very close friends, but if you're only going to live somewhere for two months, you pretty much take what you can get. I love people. My goal for my entire life is to work with people and make things better. So, I'm in school to be a social worker. It's more difficult than I expected, getting people to take me seriously. In high school, it was easy, because my size and my cuteness worked to my advantage. In college, they work against me. I mean, really. I'm 4'10", 107lbs, and I look like I should be wearing a Tinkerbell backpack. I'm getting there, though. I'm learning how to get people to take me seriously.
And I Have a Secret...: I haven't felt safe since I learned about my family. That doesn't make sense, really, because Kyllyng's been teaching me to fight since I was old enough to stand up by myself. I know how to use my size to my advantage and I know that I'm good - I've certainly fought my way out of trouble often enough before. But I feel so... powerless. So, I've become manipulative. It's not something I'm proud of, but it's something I'm very, very good at. I target men, of course, mostly. I let them think that I'm small and pretty and completely innocent, that there's nothing complicated or unpleasant about me. I use my looks to my advantage. It's such a thrill, seeing how far I can push them before they catch on, seeing how many times I can get them to forgive me, how many times I can convince them that they're wrong.

I've had four boyfriends so far in college. The last one, Troy, even bought me my car. That was before he proposed to me. I... I panicked, I guess. I went into automatic. I agreed, and enthusiastically, but later I convinced him that he wasn't ready to marry, and that the best thing he could do was break up with me. I didn't expect it to hurt so much. Troy doesn't act like it hurts him at all. I think he's sorry that he hurt me, but nothing else. Isn't it ironic? I got what I wanted - one last manipulation to stop things going too far - but I ended up breaking my own heart. I only realized after we broke up how much I actually did love him. And then I realized that I hadn't had any real friends since high school. None of my friends at college knew anything about me. I wish I could just stop manipulating people. Maybe if I could, I'd have real friends again, a real relationship again - but it's the only thing I'm in charge of anymore... I just can't give it up.

Did I Mention: I always wear my hair in braids. Kyllyng says he'll know the world is ending when I leave the house without braiding my hair.

Anxious Hoarder

9,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
My Name Is: Ashling Rose Wellington
I Am This Many: Twenty-two
This is My Story: Her life before the tragic event was rather lush. Her father owns his own business along with her mother as well. Though her father was still the breadwinner and providing most of the support. Like every family, they had their ups and downs though Ashling has always been proud of her parents for sticking together and never giving up. It has shown her that a marriage can work even if today the divorce rate is high. They have more than the average American and yet they never let their values slide and continued to think hard work and passion made dreams reality. She has lived her life the way her parents taught her and so far it has helped her achieve a lot.One might say she had and was everything though that was not true. Nothing came easy to her though through discipline and passion she fought her way to get where she is today which is getting her medical degree.

In high school, she was part of a few clubs, the prom queen, an A-student. Blah blah blah but nothing was more important to her than her friends. They were her second family and they got her through it all. They were her confidants, study partners, party goers, gossipers, protectors, everything friends should be for one another. She owed them , she still feels she owes them her life. Of course she's had several boyfriends though obviously after high school none of them stayed. Speaking of after high school, she went to college, still is(in her last year) and is also working at the Cheesecake factory and has her own apartment.

I Have Some Quirks: Usually Ash is a spirited, intelligent, and independent-minded girl with a lively, playful disposition, which delighted in anything ridiculous. She often presented a playful good-natured forwardness that does not offend. She is normally proud of her wit and her accuracy in judging the social behavior and intentions of others. Though due to what happened to her, she has questioned that talent. She naturally is a hopeless romantic and if she ever marries, she wishes it to be on her own terms and desires. Though for awhile, she has stayed away from any deep connection with anyone, especially handsome gentlemen.
Some of her faults has been being quite clumsy, stubborn, and being a terrible liar.

Due to the tragic event she went through, and after the extensive therapy she was in; she has been getting back to her general self, well... how she used to be. This is to mean, the best she can get back to the woman she once was. It's been very difficult for her and the scars don't help at all. They are a constant reminder and anything related to what happened to her. Ash usually feels like she can never escape from her past , what happened to her and she usually has a problem controlling how she is feeling when too much reminders surround her. Though whenever she lashes out, or is out of control she generally will apologize and try to make things right again. Deep down, her old self is there though she has changed enough since the horrid event. If anything, she has traits that are almost the opposite in what she used to be. There is only a slimmer of her original traits. Ash so wants to be how she used to be though is still tortured by the memories and fears she will never be the same or it will happen again to her even though she's been told the percentage is low.

And I Have a Secret...: Now to the tragic event. During the summer before her sophomore year in college, she met two guys who she thought were quite charming. Though of course they all are before you find out what's behind that dashing smile. One night they had placed a bag over her head before pulling her into their vehicle. They kidnapped her and took her to their "hide out." The place where they drugged her, raped her and tortured her . This went for as long as a month and it got to the point that she wished she was dead. Luckily, her parents never stopped searching for her and she was found. As much as she wished the reunion to her parents was better than it went, it just didn't happen. She was emotionally, physically, and psychologically scarred. Ash was an emotionless, traumatized zombie. Her parents did everything they could to help her get through this and don't get her wrong, most of it helped though at the same time it didn't make her who she once was. The two guys were even arrested and put in jail.

A year and a half has passed since that horrid month and she is still doing everything she can to continue living the best she can. Ash hopes being with her friends whom she hasn't seen in four years, will bring back the good memories and knock the lights out of the ones that haunt her almost every day. Maybe this little escape will help as well.

Did I Mention: Ashling listens to the same song every night to help her fall asleep and the only scar she can't hide is the one on her right cheek. She has scars all over her body from where she was cut , tied, and sometimes burned. Her favorite eras of music are the 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's , a little of the 80's and 90's. She does like today's music though she prefers those oldies. Also the only way to really calm her down is to play with her hair.

The Force Above: xxx___mad_apple___xxx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces