Welcome to Gaia! ::

Brainy Lunatic

Brainy Lunatic

User Image

Name Vinzent Tolkien
                                      Nicknames Vinze, Tolki, Asmodeus, Asmodai, Asmoday, Ashmadia
                                      Titles My Liege, King of the Nine Hells, King of Demons, Prince, King of All Shades,
                                      Titles Demon of Lust, Prince of Revenge, Prince of Lechery, Cupid, Demon of Wrath
                                      Age As old as the beginning of mortals
                                      Physical Age Early 30's
                                      Race German
                                      Specie Demon
                                      Gender Male
                                      Sexuality Gynesexual ;; to be attracted to femininity, not necessarily females.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Hair Color Bright red
                                      Eye Color Typically green but have instances where they're red or yellow.
                                      Height 6'3" ( 190.5cm )
                                      Weight 195lbs ( 88.5kg )
                                      Body Type Mesomorph
                                      Markings Henna tattoo of a bull's head on his right collar bone & a sheep's head on his left collar bone, as well as a large henna tattoo of a rooster on his left leg & a henna anaconda tattoo that runs from his tail bone up the middle of his back & ends at the base of his neck.
                                      Extra His left leg is crippled causing him to walk with a limp.

Specialization Psychological Manipulation
                                      Lineage King David
                                      Dominon Pyrokinesis, Lechery, Gambling
                                      Legions 72 Legions of Demons & Inferior Spirits from Amaymon

Brainy Lunatic

User Image

Since the dawn of time when mortals first walked the lands of Earth, before great cities
                                  & civilizations were created, I lurked, watching from the shadows, tempting the weak
                                  minded to their greatest desires. So coy & enthralled with the mortals, I was born from
                                  their deepest darkest, most sinful desires. When they couldn't cave, I would help them.
                                  I would make them see reason, give them excuses, & they all too easily gave in to the
                                  pleasurable rush that had been waiting for them. I was the serpent in Eden Garden that
                                  tempted Eve, I was the serpent that lured her weak mind to the forbidden red fruit. It
                                  had been so easy, so simple to play her like a marionette & in that moment I began to
                                  understand the great holy being above's love for these petty creatures. Though I can't
                                  say our love came from the same place.

I suppose that's where I came in with the whole shebang with the angels. I saw my chance
                                  & took it. All I needed was one of them to hear me out. While the battle raged on between
                                  my great Emperor & the holy God above, I did... what I did best. It wasn't long 'til
                                  the entire plans for our demise was spilled &... the rest was history. To say the least I
                                  had not anticipated our conspiring to anger our great Emperor as it was for his benefit
                                  that we tempted those simple minded angels. Ah, but I suppose that isn't entirely true.
                                  I gave into my own temptations that day. The way they squirmed, contorted their faces,
                                  & smelled of fear. It was divine. I still can't believe I was able to coerce a group of folly
                                  angels to do my bidding, to betray their own Lord & Savior! It is truly laughable, is it not?

Ahhh, that was five years ago, though it almost feels as if it were merely yesterday. To
                                  be condemned in this place, I can't truly complain, but I am growing bored. The freedom
                                  I had to roam the mortal world is gone & my only source of entertainment are the daft
                                  angels I dragged down with me & my allies. It is not all bad, however... One of them has
                                  caught my greatest interest. He smells sweet of the fragrance of a fervor I haven't come
                                  across in an angel for years. It is a fruit I was able to taste many times over but the
                                  infernal bonehead stop showing his face. I'll be damned if I leave it at that. No one cuts
                                  off ties with me. No one! I care not what my comrades think of me, I have no desire to
                                  bow down & plead for a way out of this place. After all, those that come into purgatory
                                  never come out. Ever. But if I am staying here, I most certainly will make it more like
                                  home & I will start with the Second in Command of the angels.

Brainy Lunatic

User Image

xxHEDONIST xxx LOUT xxx SHREWD xxx NARCISSIST
                                      █████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Vinzent is a creature of habit, a man of twisted values, & a demon of
                                            animosity. Since the dawn of his birth he has understood nothing
                                            more than what it takes when it comes to what brings pain or pleasure
                                            to both the mortal & immortal beings. There are many creatures out
                                            there with deep dark secrets & desires
                                            text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                        xxRESOLUTE xxx VIGILANT xxx SIMPLE xxx AMOROUS

Brainy Lunatic

User Image

SOME INSIGHTxxxx
                                        The Thirty-second Spirit is Asmoday, or Asmodai. He is a Great King, Strong, and Powerful.
                                        He appeareth with Three Heads, whereof the first is like a Bull, the second like a Man, and
                                        the third like a Ram; he hath also the tail of a Serpent, and from his mouth issue Flames of
                                        Fire. His Feet are webbed like those of a Goose. He sitteth upon an Infernal Dragon, and beareth
                                        in his hand a Lance with a Banner. He is first and choicest under the Power of AMAYMON,
                                        he goeth before all other. When the Exorcist hath a mind to call him, let it be abroad, and let
                                        him stand on his feet all the time of action, with his Cap or Headdress off; for if it be on,
                                        AMAYMON will deceive him and call all his actions to be bewrayed. But as soon as the
                                        Exorcist seeth Asmoday in the shape aforesaid, he shall call him by his Name, saying: “Art
                                        thou Asmoday?” and he will not deny it, and by-and-by he will bow down unto the ground.
                                        He giveth the Ring of Virtues; he teacheth the Arts of Arithmetic, Astronomy, Geometry, and
                                        all handicrafts absolutely. He giveth true and full answers unto thy demands. He maketh one
                                        Invincible. He showeth the place where Treasures lie, and guardeth it. He, amongst the Legions
                                        of AMAYMON governeth 72 Legions of Spirits Inferior. His Seal is this which thou must wear
                                        as a Lamen upon thy breast, etc.

LIKESxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LOVESxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                      Virgins, betrothed, newlyweds

DISLIKESxxxxxxxxx

HATExxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                      Fish, fish liver, fish heart, sheatfish
                                      Water, lakes, oceans

FEARxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Brainy Lunatic

User Image

TALENTS

SKILLS

HOBBIES

HABITS

SECRETS

Brainy Lunatic

User Image

xxANDINO CONSTAV second in command
                                      Such a pitiful creature he was when I found him. Nothing but a grotesque beast with no
                                      idea which way was up or down. It took me longer than I would've preferred as it seemed
                                      the thing was so dense he nearly may have been a waste of my time, but in the end I am
                                      glad I decided not to abandon the dunce. He's proven quite useful for many situations,
                                      many of which lead to the spilling of blood or beautiful screaming pleas to free them.
                                      Looking back on it now, it seems like it happened so long ago. He hardly resembles that
                                      useless scrap of skin & bones, in fact, he's much more gratifying now. I suppose that's
                                      why I recommended him as my second in command. No other demon in these realms
                                      gets a job done better than him.

xxNABERIUS GAUDIAURUM tactician
                                      text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
                                      text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

xxDUSA GAUDIURUM medic

xxGREYSON DANTE rogue demon

xxGIOVANNI CELESTINE leader of the angel brigade

xxNEREUS IRA second in command
                                      I told myself I'd never love again. Such a thing made me weak & useless as I was met
                                      with a terrible fate. Both water & the stench of fish remind me of the woman I killed 7 men
                                      for. Watching her agonize & writhe compared to no other. Her tears were so beautiful.
                                      But I could not stay, for the angel, Raphael, made certain of that. For once, I was powerless,
                                      a feeling I did not ever wish to feel again. Yet, here I am again. Nereus, this time, you can
                                      not evade me. You will be mine. I wont deny the pleasure I had taking you, a mighty angel,
                                      where no holy light dares wander & I wont let this make me weak. Not again. Those who
                                      think they have any say in this... will be met with a life condemned to pain more excruciating
                                      than they could ever imagine. In fact, I implore you, try to stop me. It'll be more fun.

xxLUCE DUKAS tactician

xxELIAS NIKLAS medic

xxANGELOS NEXUS fallen angel

Brainy Lunatic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces