twins bam
http://www.zerochan.net/1823136

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

INDIGO TORIAI
                                                    EIGHTEEN  MALE  DEMISEXUAL
                                                    THIRD  CLASS 3-A  TAKAGI CURRICULUM
                                                    ART 3  HOME ECONOMICS 3  DORM ROOM #202
                                                TRULYWAATH
                                                TRULYWAATH

• He and his twin sister were supposed to have normal Japanese names: Ichigo and Eiko erroneously became Indigo and Echo on the birth certificates. It may be in part that their biological parents are crazy cultists and maybe Anglophiles, who knows? Regardless, Indigo and Echo became orphaned. With much difficulty, the two were eventually adopted by a foster care home. At the home, Indigo felt like it was the Cold War. Their adoptive mother was more or less benevolent towards them, but despite that, Indigo immediately started working as early as he could doing whatever he could so he could gain independence as soon as possible. Indigo developed into a less than polite young man, a propensity for violence only when he saw someone being outcast or picked on. He was enrolled in Takagi High School along with his sister, and for his last year of high school he heard the news: a merger. Indigo isn't inclined to appreciate hoity-toity blue bloods, and is less than thrilled about the snobs corrupting the Takagi infrastructure. Indigo has the intellectual capability to be moved up to Hanai's curriculum, but he's too busy with his part-time job, and other activities. To be honest, he's fine just like that. He doesn't want to associate with a bunch of babies born with silver spoons in their mouths as much as possible. When he's not at school or brushing up on self-defense, he's packing away hours at his part-time job at a stationary store. Fun fact: Indigo’s handwriting is pristine. He’s also a talented calligrapher: though he isn’t the most patient person, he can sit at work for hours writing out wedding invites for customers.

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

ECHO TORIAI
                                                    EIGHTEEN  FEMALE  DEMISEXUAL
                                                    THIRD  CLASS 3-D  HANAI CURRICULUM
                                                    ADVANCED CHEMISTRY  DEBATE  DORM ROOM #301
                                                TRULYWAATH
                                                TRULYWAATH

• Crazy cultist parents were luckily a pain that Echo and her brother Indigo didn't have to endure too long before they became acquainted with the adoption system of Japan. A calmer soul whose fire could nonetheless be stoked, she waited patiently in the orphanage for the stigmatization that they had, due to their surname and association with their parents, to wear off. She bonded with her foster mother quite well, and even was able to get an approving nod from her standoffish foster father. Echo hit the books early on, though she showed signs of excelling in numerous subjects, history was her favorite. She studied it further when she was enrolled in Takagi High, delighted when she heard news about a merger. More people meant more perceptions, knowledge, and better staff! She was offered an opportunity to step up her curriculum due to her intelligence and ability to speedread, and saw no reason not to. Perhaps a little naïve, she believes that everyone will come together happily sooner or later to make a great experience for all. Unless, you know, the school burns down first.

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image
angelatWE GO HIDEAWAY IN DAYLIGHTangelWE GO UNDERCOVERangelWAIT OUT THE SUN
angelsatdawnangGOT A ノSECRET*SIDE IN — PLAIN » SIGHT
angelswhere the streets are empty that`s where we run →ang ↳ ● ● ● ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✻ ❞
angelsatdawne v e r y d a y ▾ p e o p l e ▾ d o ▾ e v e r y d a y ▾ t h i n g s ▾ b u t ▾ i ▾ c a n ` t ▾ b e ▾ o n e ▾ o f ▾ t h e m
aALL ↗ WE`RE LOOKING┇FOR◞ IS ( LOVE ) AND A LITTLE¤LIGHT
angelsatdawn█████▌▌ ◆ ██ WE COULD BE HEROES ▬angelsa&& WE COULD BEangelsa&& WE COULD BEangelsat&& WE COULD BE

angelsatdawnlocation. kyoto hotelangelscompany. group <3User Image

Excitement about the field trip had hardly enabled her to sleep the few days before the trip. A week-long field trip! Oh, this would be wonderful! Echo was so very pleased that she would finally be able to meet most of the opposing school in a tight-knit, intimate setting. After all, her roommate Juna and her had become so close. She thought of the girl as a pseudo little sister. As Echo had always been protected by her older brother, being an older sibling type figure to someone else was delightful. Besides, as she had soon figured out, she and Juna were on the same hotel group, and had the same hotel room! Though Juna was Hanai, that meant nothing to Echo. If every Hanai student was as great as Juna, then Echo would have a lovely time!

So there they were, at the Kyoto Hotel kitchen. “I’m going to gather the ingredients! Juna, why not help me out?” She roped her arm around her roommate’s and led her over to the pantry and fridge so the two could gather up what they needed. The dish for today was yakitori with fried rice. Echo didn’t really know how to make food – sure, she had read about it, but she hadn’t actually done anything hands-on. Indigo was the one that would make food, and while Echo would watch and help, she was mostly a cheerleader role. She couldn’t fall to that curse, not today!

They were going to have to cut up the chicken in order to skewer it on the grill, so when Echo was done collecting the ingredients, she immediately started on that. However, once she got out the cutting board and the knife to cut the chicken, the cerulean-eyed girl found herself thinking of something else. “Did you know that a butcher’s knife was designed in the 18th century and was used as a primary tool of mountain men, until the 1840s where it was picked up by importing companies and sent to the Americas?” Echo wasn’t speaking directly to anyone, but hoped that someone cared to hear.

History was so cool! How could anyone not love fun facts? The girl was so busy staring at the knife she was detailing the possible history of – (just think of the knife’s ancestors! How far it had come!) – that she had nearly forgotten that their primary task was to cook. Right, cooking. Cutting the chicken couldn’t be too hard, right? “And did you guys know that Yakitori dates back to the Edo period? It was first described in 1642 using bird meat, like we’re doing now!” Ah, that was so cool! Imagining that her groupmates and her were doing the exact same thing as people from 400 years ago were doing – it was really so fascinating!

But, right. Onto the task. Actually cutting the chicken. As she stared at the chicken meat on the cutting board, the girl pursed her lips slightly. So did she just… hack at it? She tried to remember how Indigo had made her yakitori, but couldn’t quite recall the exact practice to mind. Just hacking at it haphazardly seemed like a good place to start.

angelsatdawnformyechobbyechoilyiloveyourhotbrotoo★LOVE AND A LITTLE LIGHT ▬

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image
angelsatd ❝ — THERE`S A DEVIL彡 IN THE ⋋CHURCH »»
angeEVERYBODY`S GETTING NUMB*angeEVERYBODY`S ON THE RUN*ange
angelsatdawnangelsatdawnangeshe was like a drowning person, flailing, reaching for anything that might save him. his life was an urgent, desperate struggle to justify his life. angelsat he was like a drowning person, flailing, reaching for anything that might save him. his life was an urgent, desperate struggle to justify his life.
angelsatdawnangelsatdawnangesangehe was like a drowning person, flailing, reaching for anything that might save him. his life was an urgent, desperate struggle to justify his life. angelsat he was like a drowning person, flailing, reaching for anything that might save him. his life was an urgent, desperate struggle to justify his life.
angelsatdawnangelsatdawnangeshe was like a drowning person, flailing, reaching for anything that might save him. his life was an urgent, desperate struggle to justify his life. angelsat he was like a drowning person, flailing, reaching for anything that might save him. his life was an urgent, desperate struggle to justify his life.

angelsatdawnangelsat ▪ ▪ ▪ ノ ━ ████ ▌▌█████████ ▌████ ▌███
angelsat▀▀▀▀ ❛┇a( SELF-INFLICTED ) murder ◟
angelsat ❛ ┆keep your secrets in the shadowsangelsat❛ ┆and you`ll be sorryangelsat❛ ┆keep your secrets in the shadows
angelsat ❛ ┆keep your secrets in the shadowsangelsat❛ ┆and you`ll be sorryangelsat❛ ┆keep your secrets in the shadows
angelsatdag o ta ax b u l l e ta i na t h ea c h a m b e ra&thisisgonnahurt!
angelsangelsaHELL IS WHAT YOU MAKEangeRISE AGAINST YOUR FATEangeNOTHING`S GONNA KEEP YOU DOWNangeBECAUSE YOU KNOW THE TRUTH

User Image

Elias sighed in exasperation. “It isn’t a part of life,” He said, crossing his arms lightly. If it was a part of life, why did people before the apocalypse not have powers? ‘Soulless’ was a relatively new condition. Or, oh no, was she stupid? That would make things incredibly difficult. Though, as a reasonable cure went, Elias didn’t think there was another option than the one he found. He rose an eyebrow as she mentioned that she didn’t have a power anymore. “Oh?” That was… interesting. Very interesting. “Then you’re perfect.” She had somehow cured herself? It would be interesting to slice her up and see exactly why she had been cured of her power, versus so many others who got theirs, but stronger.

Elias laughed at what she said next. He didn’t care to question her about what Hell she had gone through. And to not be scared of him? Hah! That was good, then she’d cooperate. Well, she wasn’t going to fight him, so she must not be so stupid after all. When Clementine successfully kicked his son in the crotch, Elias laughed at him as Everest placed a hand on his knee. It served his son right for not reacting fast enough. Then, she spit in his face. Revolting, but it wasn’t like she was the first person to do so. Funnily enough, Elias wasn’t very well liked when people found out what he and his son were up to.

“The laboratory, of which I’m sure you’ve heard about,” Elias glanced at Everest, who was still doubled over. He huffed, annoyed at his useless son. Pathetic, didn’t Elias train Everest to be more durable than that? “Fine. We’ll walk.” Elias started to walk out of town, keeping an eye on Clementine as Everest hobbled behind them. Feeling he was safe, Elias let down his hood. It was hot, and he supposed Clementine wouldn’t really be seeing daylight again after this.

“The world wasn’t always like this. I didn’t know any better until I left my home,” Elias said, deciding not to reveal where he was just yet. “While the relics we have are mostly display the old world in a positive light, it was actually quite corrupt. Did you know that humans experimented on each other? Although, even now, I suppose some of us can’t resist.” After all, the laboratory they had been heading to had been full of scientists that made their living by just doing that. Elias thought it was disgusting, but knew he was hypocritical since he was guilty of plenty of it himself. “You see, there were weapons that could destroy cities in a blink – called nuclear weapons – and nearly every country had one at some point. A world war – the third one of this Earth’s history – obliterated cities across every continent. That was the apocalypse people now so often talk about, the turning point that separates our world now from the old one.”

It was why the world now was so barren of technology; bombs and fighting had destroyed many metropolitan areas. That was also why huge settlements of humans hardly existed anymore. There were a few Elias had encountered on his travels, of course, but not very many. “And then, something incredible happened as the war raged on. Out of one city that had been bombed, one human came out of the nuclear blast, unscathed by radiation. That human had been the source of experimentation by scientists who were vying for the next biggest thing, to try to turn humans into bioweapons. Regardless, the news of a woman who survived an entire nuclear blast was incredible.”

“It was… superhuman.” Elias seemed to look wistfully off into the distance for a moment before returning to the story. “Needless to say, this woman was researched on – in this very facility that we’re heading towards. The scientists were able to extract the gene that they named the kenopsia gene. If you know what the word means, it’s actually quite fitting. It’s to describe an environment, like a park, that used to be full of life but is now so empty. Much like the soulless, right? They used to be people full of life, but now they’re devoid of it. It also fit the places destroyed by the bombs, and apparently, that was the first word that came out of the woman’s mouth when asked what happened.” Elias shrugged a shoulder. “I’d consider that a rumor.”

“Scientists, once they had their hand on the kenopsia gene, began to experiment with it. But the gene turned out to be malignant, and almost like a virus. The original intent of the kenopsia gene was to enhance the natural state – for example, like living forever – not shooting fireballs. That only happens when the gene multiplies quickly in a body, a bit like a cancer. Because of this, other people started to experience side effects. You know them – temperamental, hallucinogenic, so forth. It was like the virus controlled them, not the other way around. One thing I sadly didn’t find in the books was why some people contracted it, and not others. I suppose even the scientists couldn’t figure out a pattern.”

He cleared his throat, “The only person who was immune to the side effects was the woman with the original kenopsia gene. However, the scientists couldn’t continue their research. Because of these side effects and how quickly people caught it, and because they had to focus their attention on barren wastelands, the woman escaped the lab and that was that…” He grinned. “Until, hundreds of years later, I found her.”

From behind, there seemed to be sounds of fighting. But Elias was a little too self-absorbed to look back, and continued on with his schpiel.

Elias then decided to leave out lots of stuff that he would explain later, at some other mission point. “She’s not much use to anyone now, since she ended up in that incinerator you threw her in. So, now you see why I think you could be the cure. You exhibit the same exact power that the progenitor, the creator of all this mess, did. She never experienced any side effects, but you say you were cured, so we’ll have to look into it, won’t we? It might require some slicing and dicing, but I’ll leave that up to Everest. He likes getting blood on his hands. Right, Everest?” He noted how Everest didn’t respond, and upon whipping around, his face morphed into frustration.

For there was Everest, embroiled in a fight with Yale, who had happened to see them on patrol. Due to the extra vigilance that he’d been told to take, he had made his patrol radius a little wider, and it had been hard not to hear Elias blabbing about his evil plans or whatever. “Hark, Clementine!” Yale didn’t look too good, with blood soaking into his shirt and splattered on his face. His back was against a tree, and not even his fantastic aim could land a hit on Everest. The only good thing about the situation is that with those handy pagers Yahtzee let everyone use, Yale had alerted the rest of the hunter squad. “Wolfe and additional aid shall bolster my efforts here! Quickly acquiesce to safety!”

Elias joined Everest as Yale tried to keep them both occupied so Clementine could get an opportunity to run. With Vas being off somewhere (probably hanging out with Willow tbh), it was finally time for the hunters to shine. Well. Hopefully.

VASTASSA's Wife

Divine Light

20,115 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

angelsatdawnangelsI`VE SEEN A MILLION MILESangeMET A MILLION FACES
angelsatdawndangelstook ◞ all i !! kne。w to ▬reach ▪ ▫ ( all ╮ thes ❜e places )angelsand ↘i`d do it ↷ ↷ again
ANGELSATDAWNMADETHISokI Fan I Tan B R I N G San M Ean B A C Kan T Oan Y O U
they say it`s never too lateangeto stop being afraidangeand there is no one else hereangeso why should i wait
they say it`s never too lateangeto stop being afraidangeand there is no one else hereangeso why should i wait

angelsatdawnmadethisdontstealiwillfindyouso have you ever been caught in a sea of despair?
angels&&! YOUR MOMENT OF TRUTH IS THE DAY YOU SAY
angels at dawn made this format dI`M a NOTa SCARED

User Image

Ayumu stared at his reflection in the mirror. He could hear his family chattering excitedly about nothing. They had a tendency to do that, his four sisters and his parents, all getting along so wonderfully. As much as he tried, he could never keep up with what they were saying. Even if he tried to start a conversation with his father, the princesses of the household took precedent. He had to take a break from his family, and honestly one of the reasons he was so charitable and volunteered all the time was to get out of the house. He didn’t want to be ungrateful, either. Ayumu exhaled, feeling slightly conflicted. Perhaps it was a good thing. His family was only pushing him so hard because they wanted him to be a better version of himself every passing day. That’s what the blue-eyed teenager told himself, anyway.

His eldest sister opened the door to the bathroom without even knocking, making a snide comment about how antisocial he was before dragging him to the dinner table. ‘I’m not sure I could explain how exhausting it is to sit at the dinner table for hours after we’re done eating,’ He thought to himself, but internally frowned at the negativity. His family really was nice, and he should be so lucky that he had people that cared so much about him. Ayumu didn’t even know why he was needed at the dinner table in the first place since they talked over him most of the time. He was the middle child, sandwiched between two sisters each, and the seating arrangements depicted this. He kept his head low, cutting his food into even tinier pieces but never picking any up to eat them. Ayumu had told his family long ago that he was starting a diet to look more ‘ideal’ (or, in layman’s terms, to fit their standards) and they never questioned the amount that he ate since. He was on his own version of a ‘high-protein’ diet so he could develop the muscle mass that his family thought he should have.

Ayumu would probably be much taller if he ate a regular diet. Instead, he looked like a small wind could carry him to the other side of Japan. No one seemed to have any problem with it, and perhaps if he kept it up, maybe his family’s opinion of him would change. While he wasn’t at that point yet, being severely underweight seemed like a very easy problem to fix, anyway! Ayumu methodically cut his pieces until nearly atoms remained, and it was that precise moment that his family finally decided to talk about something, or rather – someone. And that someone was him. He placed his utensils politely as his sisters talked over his head to one another, as if he was not truly there.

“Ayuchii looks great!” Chirped one of his sisters, wrapping her arm around his neck and pulling him close, “Sure, he needs to gain way more muscle to give off that ‘I can protect you’ vibe – maybe that’s why you’ve never had a girlfriend – but look at him! He’s my cute little brother!” Ayumu coughed, politely removing his sister from him and smiling at her awkwardly. Why were they talking about how he looked again? Though exercising was healthy, he didn’t think he had the constitution to exercise as much as his family wanted him to and gain the ideal ‘six pack’. He didn’t understand why abdominal muscles were so attractive to females, or why his family thought he couldn’t be a man without them. And the fact that he’d never had a girlfriend had never bothered him, it only seemed to bother his parents in particular. They used to set him up with his sisters’ friends, but after he kindly refuted all of them, they backed off. “I know!” Ugh, were they still giving him flak? He’d barely said two words this entire meal! “What Ayuchii needs to do is that courage test! You know, the good old, go up to that creepy probably murderers inside mansion in the forest and knock on the door and whatnot!”

With that one comment by his sister and none from him, Ayumu’s fate was unanimously sealed. Even if he had wanted to resist or explain why he didn’t want to, his family knew how to apply pressure on him like none other. If he didn’t do it tonight, the idea would linger and seep into every conversation he heard until he did. The teen didn’t know why he had to prove anything to his family, but he unwillingly was going to prove himself anyway. On the bright side, his family pressuring him to do this meant that he would finally figure out what the big fuss behind the rumors were, if anything substantial was behind it, of course!

Since he was going out into the forest anyway, he stopped by a florist and picked up a few bouquets before entering into the depths of the area. Ayumu had played out in the forest as a kid before he realized the severity of the lore, just to get away from his family. As such, he had stumbled across many graves – some ancient and dilapidated, some newer. He took it upon himself to be a grave keeper, brushing growing plants or laying fresh flowers down. He couldn’t imagine what it was like to hate oneself so passionately that it would end in death, and it was even sadder to imagine that these people who disliked themselves so much left people who did not care enough to lay flowers at their grave. He remembered all of their names, because he felt that someone had to.

As depressing an activity it was, he felt it was important. Besides, any excuse to get out of his suffocating house was a good one. Soon enough, it was approaching midnight. He made his way to the old mansion, and

angels at dawn made don't steal& IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE THE PAST BEGINS TO FADEangel

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff