User Image

You know, Gaians, for as much as I make fun of Cygnus for his increasingly large collection of dolls, that's not the strangest part about it. See, he doesn't just collect the dolls themselves. He also collects all of the clothes they make for every doll. Every single one. So, if they make a new doll that comes with three outfits, he has to get that doll—even if he already has that doll—because he needs the new clothes that come with this new release, or something. The reason I bring this up is because it's kind of terrifying to open a door and find a whole bunch of clothes that are way too small to fit even me sitting in neat rows on shelves in the back of the store! I guess I can sort of get it though. Even if I don't understand the doll part, who doesn't like having a bunch of great outfits to choose from?

User Image

User Image Get your hands on Collectable Fashion and you'll find yourself with a brand new recolor that's sure to give you a great new look! Inside, you'll find an item like The Velvet Celestial Rose, Aggressive Blood Wolf, Lost Fang, Boreal Celestial Veil, Sinful Imperial Guardian, Crimson Electric Knight, Secretive Layla, Dusk Thorns, or Dark Angelic Lace! You could also find a brand new user-designed recolor, like Emerald Serpent by Druddigon, Candiccubus by I Flavour of Life I, Dreamy Exorciblings by Last Targaryen, Conspiracy Mayhem by Early Mourning, Mysterious Wish by Serafiella, Inara's Spirit by Stacykins, Blessed Heat Dragon by Shilshadu, Sirens Doodette by Siren's Sea, or Wartorn Aurora Dancer or Volatile Ragnarok U, both by Caomhnoir Angel! That's not all, though! You could also end up finding a new set of looks for your face or hair, with Scorpio Moon by Kronprinz Schwarzhaus, All Seeing Eyes by Sir Dark Hat, Zombie's Wicked Flowing Hair by Zombie Massacre X, or Garish Crew's Makeover by Garish Crew!

Try Collectable Fashion!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!