User Image

Morning, Gaians! It's looking like a pretty good Thursday so far, the sun is out and there are only a few clouds in the sky, and it looks like all of them are going away from here, so maybe it won't rain and I can take my afternoon nap on the windowsill! That's the game plan, anyway, we'll see if this good weather holds up all day, though. I'm glad for Lance and all the other people doing deliveries though, because it means they don't have to do their jobs and get soaked in the process, especially when making deliveries like all the stuff that arrived here this morning!

User Image

User Image These Longtime Good Furiends are inseparable. They've known each other for so long that they seem to be perfectly in sync with one another, no matter what's going on, and by the way it looks, they'll go on being purrfect for one another forever.

User Image Quick Witted Ally is absolutely here to help you defeat the enemy! Just...if there's risk of death involved, that might change things a bit. Are you sure you can win this fight? It's not that he's worried, but if things start looking bad, he might leave...

User Image The Afterschool Life Trouble Bundle will give you a whole set of rough and tumble looks for the school year, with a 9-pack of Afterschool Life, plus the bundle exclusive new recolor, Troublemaking Delinquit!

Stay tuned for more, Gaians, because we've got even more stuff planned for you for later today! Be sure to stop in and have a look around at the store when you can. We'll see you here!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!