User Image

Hey Gaians. I really don't want to be doing much at this point in the day, if I'm being honest, especially since it's still snowing outside. I really just want to be relaxing and not doing things, you know what I mean? It's the perfect time of day to laze around, and the weather's so gloomy that it's hard to stay awake as it is. I'm probably gonna go take a nap here shortly, if I'm honest, but before I do, I did want to let you know that we've got some discounts up at La Victoire right now that I think you'll enjoy! You'll want to act quickly, though, because while the following chance item bundles are available at a special discounted rate, they'll also be leaving La Victoire at 11:59 AM PST on February 26th!

User Image

User Image Take a trip to the Frozen Lake and you'll come back from nature with a brand new look! Give this chance item a try and you'll score a new beauty like Misty Shark Swim Style, Coy Kumonryu, Honey Orcinus x Selachii, Dolphinite Swimmer, Golden Sunset Siren, Minty Taste of Fish, or Fishing For Sapphire Love! You might also discover one of a number of user-designed creations, like You Complete My Life by coppaangel, Breezy Laze Daze by Queenslowpoke, Northern Hind of Avalon by Caomhnoir Angel, Oathkeeper of Ossidian by Escaflowdra, Piceous Maximus by B R A I N, Sage of the Dragonflight by Razumi Yazura, Hollow Substitute Soul by Ulquibaby, SDPlus Gaian Cutie Tinkerie by tinkerboricua, SDPlus Gaian Loving fires22~ by fires22~, Crybaby Princess by Astraealys, Seatorn Dancer by Escaflowdra Toufu Time, Breezy Rabbitan by Miraiiri Yundere, or Enchanted Conniver B by enchanted_bunny!

User Image

User Image It's a Spooky Winter, but surviving it means you'll score a great item like Lunatic Reap what you Sow, Loving Dreamer's Tresses, Mysterious Fighter, [Animal] Kingdom Keymaster, Brave Regent of Ossidian, Like Shining Daisies, the Super Monochrome Bundle, or Enchanting Deerhart! If you can truly conquer fear, you might even score a Project Rainbow Ticket, which can be redeemed to recolor an existing item in a new color scheme, or a Project Ruby Ticket, which can be used to create your own custom pet!

User Image

User Image With Valentea Room, you could get your *pinkies* on some amazing bundles! We hope you have good manners, because these bundles could grant you marvelous items, such as Breeze Speaker, Crimson Gloom Dragon, Stark Priestly Possession, Spoilt Salt, Astrologer's Crimson Path, Howling Brave Spellsword, Candied Gloom Fox, Breezy Deerly Beloved, and MORE!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!