Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kuroboom's Fav

Wheezing Genius

Gaul Crixus
MaLink

It's fine. I just didn't want you to wait because they leave rentals of Ambitious to me. After I leave here, I won't be back until tomorrow. It's sent, btw. Take care of MY Princess Leia.

Well, Princess Leia can take care of herself just fine, thank you. rofl But yes, I'll take care of her anyway.

Kuroboom's Fav

Wheezing Genius

Gaul Crixus
MaLink

Am I dumb if I thought that part of your Renting FAQ about possible scamming was just a "what if" situation? I didn't think people would actually do that, especially considering all of the proof you gather for the process.

Nah, not dumb but a very optimistic view of the world. We have a list of scammer, I think in first post, and you can see how many times we got scammed. rofl

Wow... okay. rofl I guess I'm not born to be a criminal because I just don't get why it would happen, even on a site with pixels for fake money.

Hitched Hiker

MaLink

Well, Princess Leia can take care of herself just fine, thank you. rofl But yes, I'll take care of her anyway.
You better. I'm sending Stormtrooper after your a**. You reminded me to check my doll. BRB.
You just have a very positive outlook in life. There's nothing wrong with that.

IRL Combatant

RENT-A-KIN FORM
Username: midosuji
Post count & join date: 2800+ & oct. 2006 ( aka, way too old to just now be getting into playing LK =w= )
Rented Kin: watermeat
Return Date: 7-9-17

By signing this I am stating that I, the undersigned, understand that I am renting this kin, free of charge, out of the goodness of the owner's heart, I am agreeing to not violate any of the thread and/or site rules, and I will return the rented kin by the above mentioned date.

E-Signature: midosuji
Date: 7-6-17
Gaul Crixus

you guys are super awesome for doing this!! i am just getting into the game and having a ton of fun with it so far ; w;
RENT-A-KIN FORM
Username: AstralOverlord
Post count & join date:0 posts 7days
Rented Kin:Soldier Mouse
Return Date:10/07/17b]

By signing this I am stating that I, the undersigned, understand that I am renting this kin, free of charge, out of the goodness of the owner's heart, I am agreeing to not violate any of the thread and/or site rules, and I will return the rented kin by the above mentioned date.

E-Signature:AstralOverlord
Date:06/06/17
Gaul Crixus

Hitched Hiker

midosuji

Sent.
Don't forget "super handsome", too!

Kuroboom's Fav

Wheezing Genius

Hitched Hiker

Astral Overlord

Sent.
You just started Gaia or restarting?

MaLink

LOL. Not that kind of doll. It's a Gaia doll.
He looked pretty short in the movie.

IRL Combatant

Gaul Crixus

aww yea. super awesome & super handsome, everyone in this thread. (ノ´ヮ`)ノ*: ・゚
                      thanks again !!

Hitched Hiker

midosuji
You're welcome and thanks for playing along with my delusion.
If you need potions, our sister thread can help; Liquid Gems

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Gaul Crixus
Nyadriel

She made you moreso. The mighty Titan! Or just like Popeye the Sailor. He's strong cuz he eats his spinach.
I already married Olive, I don't need to fight Bluto. mrgreen
I exercise only so I could keep eating. rofl

Kunariel

It makes you wonder why there are vegetarians. rofl

So many of them dont even do it right. And really dont eat enough either. Like they are afraid to be fat in anyway.
I cannot do the vegetarian thing myself. I need meat. My health suffers if I dont get it. Something about it I need. But I cannot live without veggies. Hubby hates it when I do the soup/stew thing in the winter. But if I didnt... again, my health would suffer.
And I HAVE to have lettuce and tomato on my sandwich. It's not a proper sandwich without it to me.
RENT-A-KIN FORM
Username: Syairyn
Post count & join date: 737post, joined on 2009
Rented Kin: watermeat
Return Date: 10 july 2017

E-Signature: Syairyn
Date: 7 july 2017
Gaul Crixus

Savage Nymph

TRAIN-A-KIN FORM
Username: -TheCummyBear-
Post count & join date: 7084 posts nov '07
I would like to train: Rock puppy
Return Date: 7/12/17

By signing this I am stating that I, the undersigned, understand that I am training this kin, free of charge, and may keep any rewards earned from training this kin, I am agreeing to not violate any of the thread and/or site rules, and I will return the rented kin by the above mentioned date.

E-Signature: -TheCummyBear-
Date: 7/7/17
Gaul Crixus

cuppyeecakes's Significant Otter

Hoarder

18,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Nyadriel
Gaul Crixus
Nyadriel

She made you moreso. The mighty Titan! Or just like Popeye the Sailor. He's strong cuz he eats his spinach.
I already married Olive, I don't need to fight Bluto. mrgreen
I exercise only so I could keep eating. rofl

Kunariel

It makes you wonder why there are vegetarians. rofl

So many of them dont even do it right. And really dont eat enough either. Like they are afraid to be fat in anyway.
I cannot do the vegetarian thing myself. I need meat. My health suffers if I dont get it. Something about it I need. But I cannot live without veggies. Hubby hates it when I do the soup/stew thing in the winter. But if I didnt... again, my health would suffer.
And I HAVE to have lettuce and tomato on my sandwich. It's not a proper sandwich without it to me.

we have a family friend who had to switch to vegan for health issues
but she still cooks meat for her family
i loooooove soups/stews, but i hardly ever make any because hubs doesn't so i hate cooking something just for myself
i've only just started coming around to lettuce, i'm really picky about it
hate iceberg lettuce because it tastes like water tho, hate tomatoes emotion_puke
the only thing that really gets to me is when people force their pets to be vegan/vegetarian
just doesn't really sit well with me, but i'm no expert

Hot Dog

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas