User Image

Halló~! Is a much svalr day, no? It is beautiful and lovely Springtimes and I am thinking, já, it is time for abandon all clothes of Winter and instead ask my favorite friends for to be designing their own Spring Fling fashions! Please to hang onto your hats, everybody! (And if you are not wearing a headwears, to be getting one from my talented vinir!)

User Image

Tailored Star: Spring Fling is here! It looks like Brennivin has assembled a team of fantastic fashionistas to bring to us some lovely new looks! Stop by and meet the crew for a chance to get a glimpse of their fabulous ensembles. Join the fun to score a staggering selection of stylish surprises from Brennivin's pals! You'll have a chance to get your hands on cool cash shop favorites, legendary collectibles, and never-before-seen treasures fresh from the rack! Also from now until 9:59AM PDT May 4th, 2016 all Tailored Star: Spring Fling bundles are discounted!

Join the Party!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!