Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome Back!

Quote:
Events

So on April 1st, we had a mini-event where Diedrich was being creepy on the header as well as saying we lied to him. But there is one thing that bothers me... ... ...

WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?!?!

I went to bed because I have work and when I logged on, it was back to normal but nobody knew what happened. I feel like the event ended unsolved and undone. I what to know what the lie is.

Something something tickets darksiiiiiiiiiiiiiide

Quote:
Event Items

I like to thank you for the freebies you gave us on April Fool's. I'm aware that the it's are reference to the "Not Release" we constantly encounter whenever we get new items. However, can you make a slight change to the items?

I don't mind whether it's to change the name or place an outline around the thumbnail. But the reason I ask this is because it will create confusion to the community when reporting items that are in "Not Released" form and we don't want to mistake the prank items as the items that need to be fixed.

We'll see what we can do about adjusting the item thumbnail to make it more apparent it is an item, not an "Not Released" issue.

Quote:
Question Category: Features (Lake Kindred/Project Custom)

Hello lovely Staff~
My question pertains to the Kindred Capture Seal. Many members of the LK community have a strong dislike for this seal due to its exclusivity of the created user Kin (25 copies ONLY, not 25 to the submitter + 1000 copies LQI CS release as with the Rainbow Seal), depriving many collectors and lovers of the Kin that this seal had recolored a chance to truly enjoy them, as well as making it very difficult for LK guide creators and helpers from providing the most accurate information to other LK players.

Several of us have been wondering if maybe the rules on this seal could possibly be changed to allow for an eventual public release for these Kin - whether through a RIG or a LQI CS release - after a period of 6 months to a year (similar as to how some recolored dolls now have a 6-month wait before being released into a RIG under the new Project Custom rules).

It could raise the moral and happiness of the LK community that are on long (and maybe impossible) quests for these rare Kin, as well as ease the hatred of this seal by the community at large. Please make this a consideration? Thank you very much!

We have not released a Kindred Capture Seal in quite a while, nor do we intend to regularly release these. The Rainbow Seal is out go-to Lake Kindred design opportunity to share with everyone, and Kin created with the Rainbow Seal are released to La Victoire!

Quote:
Items

Are all the items released specifically for the Halloween sale, Black Friday Sale and Christmas sale considered a 6 month wait and not just the LQI ones?

Only User-created, Limited Quantity, or Limited Time Items are considered to have a wait time. Many of the items are releasable at the discretion of Gaia Staff, but we do try to give Sale items a bit of an informal rest period prior to rerelease.

Quote:
Events

October 19th marks the ten year anniversary of the Zurg event.

Was Lake Kindred the last we will see of the Zurg?

Keep an eye on Marty in the skies at five.
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question multiple times on the same day may result in the additional posts being deleted or in your loss of being able to post to the thread. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    There are a few reasons why a question might not be answered. Here are some of the most common reasons why that happens:

There are questions that are asked that have been asked and answered previously and the answer given there hasn't changed, therefore we don't answer that.

There are questions that we simply do not have an answer to at the moment.

There are questions asked in a format other than the one that we recommend you post in.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.

7. Item suggestions and requests.
    Questions specifically asking for item requests will not be answered in ATS. They may not be responded to individually in the interest of getting to other questions. You may also post your item request and suggestions in the Item Request Thread in Site Feedback!
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • Events
  • Manga

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Events

What happened to Easter Bunny? gonk

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

Manga

Can we get a manga update regarding Friday XIII and Lady Luck's date? xD

[.Crack.]'s Fav

Sexy Melon

Items

Hey so the image for the Spring Parasol Rig is really cool > w > Do you think we could get it as an item someday?
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Vannequin
Manga

Can we get a manga update regarding Friday XIII and Lady Luck's date? xD

I would love this.
I would also like a manga update regarding my date with Friday XIII.

Unstoppable Krampus

Items

Any chance we could get more bunny suits in the future? I know we have a few scattered around in older items, and the recent Bunma items have something similar that's not quite a full bunny suit, but that's about it. It'd be great if we could have some that match all the Dander ears, and I'm sure Ruby could make a fortune selling them in her shop next Easter!

Velvetine Zealot

37,225 Points
  • A Magnificent Epilogue to Our Youth 500
  • Dauntless Sovereign 500
  • Melonsta X 500
Lake Kindred

Has using the Sycamorte Seeds in alchemy ever been an idea? I know the potential kin killed the forums when it was tried before, but it can created little sapling kin.

Newbie Noob

hello staff heart

Shady Bunny

Events?

I was wondering if the Convert-o-Matic was going to make an appearance this spring?
After the last several events my inventory desperately needs a good spring cleaning/incinerating. gonk

Sublime Gardener

Games: Lake Kindred

On April 4th, the always wonderful excitable sloth posted in the Official LK Update Thread that Piopio had been removed and that a few new RIGs had been found in Kindred. I'm not entirely sure what areas this is referring to, but I've been watching the LK forum for new threads concerning these RIGs and some of my guild-mates and I in the Kingdom of Kindred have been searching various areas for the new RIGs and, in spite of that, we haven't been able to find anything but what was already there. No new RIGs. (Piopio, however, truly has disappeared.) Has this change been implemented yet and, if so, could we please know which RIGs were added or to which areas they were added?

Thanks so much!

(If I'm just obliviously missing something, I apologize for the unnecessary question! Please feel free to ignore me in that case.)
Woo Mee
Items

Hey so the image for the Spring Parasol Rig is really cool > w > Do you think we could get it as an item someday?
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

AHH. This would be super cute as an item!
And it's green. <3

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Items

A long time ago the alchemy formulas would tell us what we needed to complete the formula. Now we have to buy it before we are able to view what components we need and that isn't really fair. Some of the formulas are really expensive and it's a huge let down when we buy them only to see that there are no listing for the components needed or the components are super expensive. Can you please start showing us what is needed for a formula before we buy it?

There is even a thread about this in Site Feedback, here.

Garbage Trash

first page omg im famous

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas