User Image

Coffee really is a life saver when it comes to getting going in the morning, Gaians. Cygnus doesn't like it when I drink coffee, he thinks I get "too hyper" and "too loud" or something like that. So, he took my coffee maker away. The bright side is that there are so many great cafes in town that I can get coffee pretty much anywhere I go! So, I make it a habit to try out any and every cafe I find, especially ones that I'll look good in. For example, there's this new cafe opening up on the other side of town, and even if the coffee isn't great, I'm definitely going to be making a stop there just based on the name alone!

User Image

User Image Take a trip to the Trendy Cat Cafe and you're sure to leave with a fantastic new item! You'll love the amazing items on the cafe menu, like A in Peachy Maid, Minty Pop, Honey Cubpuccino, Hello Pretty Kiki, Obsessive Lover, Whipped Mocha Kahvesi, Spiced Meido Cafe: Yan's Side, Miss Innocent Cattuccino, or Dusky Mocha Catte Au Lait! You could also find yourself trying a new user-designed recolor, like Regal Death Speaker by Shilshadu, Mein Imaginärer Valentine by Twinky Dave, Mental Mad Marionette by Kronprinz Schwarzhaus, Stale Pun by icetears, Deerduces by Seduces, Toxic Shock Ninja Head Band by xMikeh, Spoilt Blueberry Milk by Anela Vesir, or Sunny Demiccubus by Cutesi!

Visit the Cafe!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!