User Image

Gaians! I know I asked you earlier what my favorite thing about Saturdays is, but I need to ask you again! Do you know what my favorite thing about Saturdays is, outside of sleeping in, not having to do stuff, and getting mail in the middle of the day? It's actually getting even more mail later on in the day! I know Lance and his team are pretty well-organized when it comes to deliveries and the like, so I'm guessing that he just knows that I like getting mail multiple times a day because it means I get to hide in even more boxes! So much fun. Anyway, while I check out the size and shape of these particular boxes, have a look at what's arrived!

User Image

We've got some fantastic favorites that previously featured in Rococo and Mecha Neko in La Victoire right now, like Pick Your Nose, Sweet Talker, Tough Talker, Smooth Talker, the Tanabata Bangs, Matsuri Bangs, and more! Feel free to stop by whenever you get the chance and try these great items on for yourself!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!