User Image
User Image

Hey Gaians! Are you having a good Thursday so far? It's been a pretty quiet one here, or at least that's what I'd like to say, but it's not the truth...Kanoko came running in here a while ago wondering if Cygnus or I had seen Rina recently. It seems that Rina's been posting on some website a lot recently, and I guess Kanoko is worried that Rina's not going to stop posting long enough to take care of herself properly. Apparently this is a regular thing? I feel like I remember something like this happening in the past, but it seems like Rina's so far into it that even Kanoko's not getting replies! Bit of a surprise. So that's how our day started off here, and since that woke me up a while ago, I'm actually awake enough to show you all of the new stuff in La Victoire today! So here, have a look!

User Image

User Image Cosmic Disaster Twins were up front about wanting things to go their way, but considering they didn't get the planet they said was theirs to have, it means we all have to deal with the aftermath of their anger about it, and quickly.

User Image Substitute Sinful Soul didn't really want to take on this job, it just worked out that in the process of doing something entirely different, they sort of became the new person for the job. You don't have to worry, though, they'll do the job well.

User Image The Talkin' Ship Sinful Bundle will get you to the heart of Rina's adventures on Dropplr, with a 5-pack of the enhanced CI, Talkin' Ship: Gettin' Hit, plus the bundle exclusive A in Sinful Maid!

User Image The Happy Gaiaversary Gift Milk Bundle will get you off and rolling for the big party in style, with a 10 pack of Happy Gaiaversary Gift, plus the bundle exclusive Bubblegum Spoilt Milk!

I don't know what today's going to be like, based on how it started off, but it oughta be interesting, anyway! Be sure to stop by La Victoire when you get the chance and check out what's new! We'll see you when you get here!

Visit La Victoire for more!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!