User Image

Hey Gaians! Are you ready for a fun day out in the world? It's a good Friday for an adventure, right? Well, I'm pretty sure that it's a good day to be doing fun and adventurous things, at least. It is Friday after all, right? I thought it would be a great idea to get up and take care of the store in a fun and fabulous way, but I guess Cygnus thought I was being too loud, so he told me he'd take care of the store today and I could go out and do something fun! So, if I've got the whole day to do fun things, then I figure I should start by having fun right here in the shop!

That's not what I meant when I said "Please go outside if you're going to be this loud."

Right! I'll go outside and do something fun! To the carnival it is, then! I hear they've got fun games and good shows! Don't wait too long though, A Carnival Day will be leaving La Victoire by 7:59 AM PST on January 16th!

User Image

User Image It's time to go out for A Carnival Day! It's sure to be a fun time, and you're guaranteed to walk away with a fantastic prize, like Zip It, Protagonist's Dilemma, Slanderous War Hymn, Gentle Seraphic Fox, Heart of an Aekea Schoolboy, Kiko's Wishful Enticement, Durem Checkmate Academy, [KINDRED] Purrstachio, Garage Band Dollface, or The Haunting Cat Reaper! Plus, if you get really lucky at the carnival games, you could even end up with a Perfect Parcel, Rainbow Parcel Ticket, Azure Paw Ticket, or even a Golden Envelope!

Have A Carnival Day!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!