User Image

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii Gaians! It's your favorite super-apprentice-turned-shopkeeper here with some great new items in store for you! I've been really trying to keep my eyes out for fashion options that are really on the cutting edge right now, so I've been reading a lot of blogs both on and off Dropplr to make sure I'm on top of my game! Retro looks are always in, of course, but there are some items in particular that are really coming back into style lately, so I ordered some in advance a few nights back! I wanted to make absolutely sure I got my hands on some of them for all of you before they become hard to find again, and now they're here! See for yourself!

User Image

Aren't they gorgeous? Shooting Star's Entrance, Chai Tea & Biscats, [Animal] Dee and Es, Lasting Memory of a Corvus, Cupcake Social, and Pastel Gloom and Doom are all now available at Rococo! I made some extra space on the display racks for them and everything, and they look soooooooo pretty! You don't have to take my word for it, though, feel free to stop by and have a look! I'll see you here, okay~?

Visit Rococo!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal!