User Image

Hey Gaians! Now, I'd say that I'm actually quite the connoisseur when it comes to delicious gourmet beverages. Mineral water, coffee, juice, sports drinks, sodas, artesian water, eggnog, espresso, energy drinks, sparkling water, soy milk, hot chocolate, cider, caffe latte, water from the toilet when Cygnus forgets to refill my bowl, caramel macchiato, coconut milk, smoothies, slushies, and, well, the list just goes on and on! You see, when you love fancy liquids as much as I do, it's not often you find yourself surprised by the latest cafe trends. That's why today's amazing chance item is such a huge surprise! I'm thrilled-- no, astounded! I mean, have you guys TRIED this stuff?!

User Image

Bubble Tea Paradise is totally a place, and I'm there right now! Not only is the tea totally to die for, but you can score some great exclusive and limited quantity items that have rested for 6 months or more, like Bunny Stroll, Obscured Faithful Rookie, Serene Salacubus, Bloody Rebellious Leader, Midway Monster, and Toxic Inferno Champion hiding out inside! They must really love boba too, right? Best of all, this chance item may even grant you the incredible Rainbow Parcel Ticket which can be exchanged for the chance to design your own exclusive bundle, along with the rare Golden Fragment Package or Golden Envelope!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!