User Image

Hey Gaians! I'm in the middle of reorganizing some stuff in La Victoire right now, and I wanted to give you a heads up about some of the sales we've got going on right now! With this many items around for you to grab, I'm sure it can be hard to decide just what to get, but with these sorts of discounts it means you can get more than one item, and walk away from it even happier! Plus, it means that there won't be as many items for Cygnus to make me organize, which is a win-win for everyone involved, honestly. I just want to sit by the TV and catch up on my favorite shows! But Cygnus is doing that right now, since I made him do most of the work this week—

All of the work. You made me do all of the work this week, not most of it. Now get back to it.

*sigh* Fiiiiiiiine. Anyway, Gaians, here's what's on sale right now at La Victoire!

User Image

Snowman's Special Delivery bundles are discounted and leaving La Victoire on January 10th at 11:59 AM PST!

User Image Open Snowman's Special Delivery for a shot at some amazing items! You could get classics like Sumafo Obsession, Foreboding Rabbitan, Demure Graveyard Crasher, Demure Death Speaker, Mimi Neko, Purrfect Henchmen, Padmavati's Lotus, Elegant Fighter, Sweet Cotton Candy Mousse, or even the brand new Purity of Snow or [Animal] Purity of Snow!

Plus, some very lucky Gaians could open the package to discover the amazing Perfect Parcel, which can be exchanged for any one non-limited quantity equippable item, the fantastic Golden Envelope, inside of which you could find between 2,500 and 100,000 Gaia Cash, or even the elusive Project Golden Ticket, which can be used to create your own custom 6-pose item!

User Image

Snow Day bundles are discounted and leaving La Victoire on January 10th at 11:59 AM PST!

User Image Will there be a blizzard or not? Open up a Snow Day to find out! If it's only flurries, then you'll get a neat item to take with you on your way out the door, like Grouchy Cat, Foreboding Rabbitan, Vintage Instant Doki, Demure Death Speaker, or Enchanting Hydrangea Dream! If you do find yourself with a blizzard on your hands, then you get to stay at home with a fabulous item like the Seraphic Bundle, Cursed Bundle, Exorciblings, Cheruboss, [KINDRED] Shadow Barkhest or a Gaian Style!

Some particularly lucky Gaians could even make it through the blizzard to discover a Perfect Parcel, which can be exchanged for any one non-limited quantity equippable item, the Rainbow Parcel Ticket, which can be used to choose a color scheme and exclusive recolor for an upcoming bundle, or the fantastic Golden Envelope, inside of which you could find between 2,500 and 100,000 Gaia Cash!

User Image

Nutcracker's Holiday Reverie bundles are back and discounted until January 10th at 11:59 AM PST!

User Image Open up Nutcracker's Holiday Reverie to get a sweet item, like Elegant Fighter, Pure Virgin Lace, Sumafo Obsession, Royal Jellyfrills, Bubblegum Street Style, Resilient Reverie, or Strawberry Milk Pixie Kitten! You could even score one of three brand new items: Royal Crimson Knight, Fallen Snowlace Dancer, or Sweet Princess Pazuzu! Plus, if the nutcrackers really take to you, you could find yourself with a Perfect Parcel, Secret Ticket, Lapis Ticket, Prism Ticket, or a Rainbow Parcel Ticket!

User Image

Dragon's Maw bundles are discounted for a limited time!

User Image Inside of the Dragon's Maw you'll find one of a number of fantastic new recolors! You could find yourself walking away with items like Fafnir the Unpredictable Adolescent Dragon, Traveling Yuusha no Monogatari, Valiant Prince of Lalune, Cartier the Icy Dragon, Desolate Curse of Kingdoms, Relentless Exalted Fists, or Fafnir the Starlit Adolescent Dragon!

Plus, if you happen to find a particularly valuable dragon hoard, you could score a brand new user-designed recolor! You could find Dee and Es Advance SP by RandomKate, Visio's Halo by Visio Dei, CMYK Nightingale by dragonmonkey, Scheming Vixen by Articunbro, Fear and Hubris by Master Jew, CMYK Jackalope by Calixita, or Zaade's Meltdown or Zaade's GOO Skin, both designed by Zaade!

User Image

New Year Lights bundles are discounted for a limited time!

User Image Put the new year in motion early with New Year Lights! Inside, you'll find one of a veritable trove of animated items, like Astra: Beach Time, [Animal] Astra: Dark Mini Nitemare Backwings, Astra: Inversion, Astra: Horns of the Black Depths, Astra: Fluffy Black Bunny Tail, Astra: Prism Visualization, or Astra: Lobo the Grey Wolf! Some very lucky Gaians could even find the start of their year illuminated with a Perfect Parcel, which can be exchanged for any one non-limited quantity equippable item, or a Painter's Palette Ticket which can be redeemed for the opportunity to design your own custom background item!

Check it out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!