User Image

I've got good news, Gaians! We just got the January 2016 Limited Edition Collector's Pass and the January 2016 Limited Edition Collector's Pass Plus in stock! What does that mean for you, you ask? It means it's the perfect time for the collector in you to get an edge on the competition! Great, right? In case you're still on the fence about whether or not you might want to grab the Limited Edition Collector's Pass—which, you do, kitten star scout's oath—have a look at how it works:

User Image

Pretty great, right? The January 2016 Limited Edition Collector's Pass guarantees that every time a new Limited Quantity item appears in La Victoire this month, you'll be the first to get it, and when the last Pass opens, you'll also get a magnificent exclusive item that only Pass buyers will receive! This special collector's item won't ever be sold in La Victoire, so this is the only way to get it! Seems like a pretty great deal, right? Well, wait until you see what you get when you grab the January 2016 Limited Edition Collector's Pass Plus!

User Image

What'd I tell you? Incredible, isn't it? When you get the January 2016 Limited Edition Collector's Pass Plus you get TWO Limited Edition Collector's Passes, plus you also get two ADDITIONAL exclusive items on top of the already amazing deal you get with the regular Collector's Pass! If this deal were any hotter, I'd be worried about burning my paws!

Be sure to take advantage of this great deal before it's too late, though! These passes disappear for good once the first Limited Quantity Item arrives at La Victoire! Get your Collector's Pass and Collector's Pass Plus now!

Get Your Pass Now!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!