Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello! I thought it would be helpful to have a place for people to submit their queries in advance for the next Ask the Staff event. Feel free to post your questions here, questions answered will go in OP of the next event. For those of you who's questions did not get answered, you may post your question here.

Please be sure to follow the Rules and Guidelines posted below. These apply not only to this thread by all Ask the Staff events!

Thread will close on 11/17/2015 at 9:00am PDT!!
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question may result in the additional posts being deleted. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    This may occur because at present- they do not have an answer, it was already answered, because it was missed, or because the proper format was not followed in posting the question.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • events
  • manga

Shameless Victory

features

is there a salute emote thing? if not, can you make one?

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
ADVERTISEMENT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See all of the answers Gaia Staff have given in Ask the Staff!
Sorted by date and by subject!

Rich Anubutt

Items

Offblack/Offwhite is quite a popular theme on Gaia, but I feel like every LQI/CI Exclusive starts out with that color scheme which then becomes incredibly impossible to obtain. Can there be some way to filter this so that the marketplace listings aren't sitting at 400-500 Billion gold?

timeabout's King

Married Protagonist

10,965 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
  • Very Thankful 25
FEATURES

Are there any plans in the works to lessen the blow on the economy that the gold generators had (through new gold-centered events, donation events, etc.)?

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Features

Lake Kindred/Alchemy

Sometime back it was said that certain items would be taken out of the drops at the Temple and that we would get Alchemy formulas that would allow us to use multiples of them (Kaede's Hope, Mizuki's Galive, Serene Green, etc). Will we be seeing this soon? The Temple still drops these items and my inventory is getting so full of them.

Fuzzy Genius

Would it be possible to update or bring back gaia cash cards, also ive been to 7eleven and other retail stores couldnt find no xeevex cards either. I would used my credit card but I dont want to have my credit info on this site. If playstation sony could keep and update their psn cards, wouldnt it be possible to bring back and update gaia cash cards.

Protagonist

Game or Items

When will the mystery egg hatch?

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

Items

Can we get some larger Mythrill Coin packages in Barton Boutique, like 10b, 25b, 50b, and 100b?

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
SynCoii
Would it be possible to update or bring back gaia cash cards, also ive been to 7eleven and other retail stores couldnt find no xeevex cards either. I would used my credit card but I dont want to have my credit info on this site. If playstation sony could keep and update their psn cards, wouldnt it be possible to bring back and update gaia cash cards.

The Visa corporation decided about a year ago or so to not sell the Xeevex cards anymore. And they did not even warn anybody.

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
xxFrogzard
Game or Items

When will the mystery egg hatch?

This was answered tonight, the staff refuse to give out a specific date they just keep saying "soon".

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Games

Can you add Kintaro the Shiba Inu to Lake Kindred as a playable kin and kin drop? Personally I think he would fit in well at the Zen Temple area.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff