Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome Back!

Quote:
Games: Lake Kindred

When will the kins give other daily rewards other than 500 to 1000 gold?
When the game started I remember them giving potions, but that hasn't happened in a long time.

They should give out gold and consumables, even eggs, depending on which Kin you have.

Quote:
Features:

Would it be possible for a user to be a Shop Apprentice more than once (twice or more) given that the obtained a second (or more) Project Emerald Ticket? I've read the rules for the Emerald Ticket many times and there isn't anything about this mentioned. I know the chances of this happening are rare, but I'd like to know.

It is very possible!

Quote:
Features - Runway

I think it would be cool if after every round, it showed the number of votes your avatar got. And the top 5 could have the number under their avatars. Is that possible?
Maybe there could be achievements for getting a certain number of votes and voting a certain number of times as well?

This is something we can definitely consider for future implementation!

Quote:
Games

A previous ATS stated that all kin, including ones from RIGs would be dropped in game to make them more obtainable for all players. Thus far several very high-demand kin are missing; Ember the Fox, Chime, Neptune the Sea Pony, and Haunted Oppossosaurus. Are there plans to add these missing kin as droppable?

Of course! They are extremely rare and hard to obtain, the one who would know best on where to get them would be everyones favorite trees.

Quote:
Events

Can we please get a hint for the upcoming Halloween event? I might be asking a bit much, but I'm just so hopeful for this year that I'd love to have something to hype over!

Jack...is that you? What happened!!?
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question multiple times on the same day may result in the additional posts being deleted or in your loss of being able to post to the thread. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    There are a few reasons why a question might not be answered. Here are some of the most common reasons why that happens:

There are questions that are asked that have been asked and answered previously and the answer given there hasn't changed, therefore we don't answer that.

There are questions that we simply do not have an answer to at the moment.

There are questions asked in a format other than the one that we recommend you post in.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.

7. Item suggestions and requests.
    Questions specifically asking for item requests will not be answered in ATS. They may not be responded to individually in the interest of getting to other questions. You may also post your item request and suggestions in the Item Request Thread in Site Feedback!
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • Events
  • Manga

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Misc.

Will Easter Bunny senpai notice me? emotion_kirakira

/////

Oh, and have some fan art. 3nodding

User Image
^^^click for full size^^^

Yes, I do realize they aren't actually part of the event and would probably be too over-powered for it, but I can dream. razz

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
ADVERTISEMENT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See all of the answers Gaia Staff have given in Ask the Staff!
Sorted by date and by subject!

Newbie Noob

hello staff

Lowkei's Husband

King Lunatic

19,525 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
Athearn
hello staff

Helloooo redface

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

hello staff!! <3 hope you're all good today whee

you know... I love we got more demure items!!!!!
but... why are they now so rare from RIGs? I mean... it seems they have a horrible drop! :< is so sad.... emo
Athearn
hello staff

hi thar.

Newbie Noob

games

kindred zen

its doing the run time error again some time 1 minute in playing

Smol Waffles

Thanks for today's awesome update!

The tier yes! But get all would've been better. X3

Items

Can paws have Twinky Brows and Moira's hair too please, the ones from the current Force event please!

Bashful Vampire

13,040 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
Item.

Will you guys be making more body pillow items in the future?

Like Loyal? Bunny Rangers? Other NPCs?

Lowkei's Husband

King Lunatic

19,525 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
Athearn
games

kindred zen

its doing the run time error again some time 1 minute in playing

Hmmm, are you using the lite version or the regular one?
Omg the nerf (kindred wilds D: .)

Alchemy
Any chance of alchemy formulas made to "get rid" of extra caches? I.e. I opened 8000 caches to obtain aquamarines, and now I have a ton of leftovers, so, maybe formulas that use only single cache components? like 100 things from a emerald cache...

Shy Hellraiser

Events

Will you ever do Flash Events like the prom years ago that had DDR and Hell/Heaven levels. That was one of my favorite events. It brought people together to chat

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff