Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello! I thought it would be helpful to have a place for people to submit their queries in advance for the next Ask the Staff event. Feel free to post your questions here, questions answered will go in OP of the next event. For those of you who's questions did not get answered, you may post your question here.

Please be sure to follow the Rules and Guidelines posted below. These apply not only to this thread by all Ask the Staff events!

Thread will close on 10/6/2015 at 9:00am PDT!!
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question may result in the additional posts being deleted. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    This may occur because at present- they do not have an answer, it was already answered, because it was missed, or because the proper format was not followed in posting the question.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • events
  • manga

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
ADVERTISEMENT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See all of the answers Gaia Staff have given in Ask the Staff!
Sorted by date and by subject!

Anxious Treasure-Seeker

11,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
Items
I'm curious on one thing: For Stein's future Fashion contests, are we going to be able to design clothing for the animal based avatars as well?

Fluffy Bunny

14,075 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Invisibility 100
Games

Will there ever be more community oriented games? I don't just mean games like many of the current ones, where there's a chatbox, I mean a game that's multiplayer with other users. I always thought games like that were much more fun.

Fragmented Senshi

51,575 Points
  • Fragmented Reflection 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Noble Shade 100
Shops/Items

Can Barton Jewelers and Ruby's Rack please receive Gold Shop Grab Bags?

It would be a great gold sink (The other grab bags were 50k or 100k each), and those are the only 2 "regular" gold shops that have not yet received a grab bag. Even Ivan still has his Garage Sale box in Loyal's, so I don't see why Ruby, Peyo and Agatha can't have grab bags.

For Barton Jewelers I'd love to see the reversible items/series (bracelets/earrings/haripins) in different colors. This is especially true with the new color schemes like Velevitine, Demure, CYMK and Sassy Lemonade( whatever that yellow and pink combo is) around. They're some of my favorite gold shop items, but the small selection of colors means I can't use them as often as I'd like.

As for Ruby's Rack - The Traveller series would be neat to get more colors in, as would the Honeymoon series items.

{I give staff permission to clip this post as needed to be answered. Lots of text is lots of text. sweatdrop }

Since it seems to be one of the questions they skipped in the Sept 29th thread. I haven't asked for these since JUNE! EDIT: At least I know blue saw my post since it was tipped...but I'd love a real answer to this.
Ticket

You guys closed my ticket without ever giving me a response. Moderators can't seem to do anything about it. I've asked Site Moderators and Global Moderators via PM, Rally and Towns for help with my long overdue by almost a year ticket and they all have given me the same response; "Sorry, we don't handle those, only Gaia Staff does." and I've even asked Jak Bauer - Admin Lead for help, but what did he do? Didn't even take the time to look at it. I know you guys are always busy and what not, but really, my ticket was closed? I will now proceed to post this multiple times. Why? Because every time I post it in ATA's it gets ignored. You guys are online, maybe one of you might consider doing something about it for once.

Invisible Noob

9,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
towns 2

why dont we have more interactive things to do? like going into more buildings such as the aquarium and such

Demonic Bloodsucker

35,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Features

like the above post,
in towns 2/virtual hollywood, why dont we have more interactive things to and more places to go in?
it would cut down on lag and server crashes(well for me it crashes) and it would be less crowded.

Welcoming Guildswoman

27,040 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Generous 100
  • Helpful Healer 50
Features - PMs

Will there ever be an update to your PM system? Waiting 1 minute between PM's can get a bit time consuming, especially since the chat feature was disabled a while ago. It also seems if I try to send "too" many PM's within your time limit, my wait time is increased to 10+ minutes which seems a bit strange to me.

Cottontail

Items

Can all the Peasant Gloves recolors be re-released?
They are ridiculously rare for such simple items, lol

And it wouldn't hurt to have some new colors added~ emotion_awesome
features
the chat system
is it gone for good? no link seems to work anymore /launch/chat or just /chat
tried to ask in the ats but got no response so can someone please look into it

Fragmented Senshi

51,575 Points
  • Fragmented Reflection 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Noble Shade 100
TERRACE-XIII_SSC
features
the chat system
is it gone for good? no link seems to work anymore /launch/chat or just /chat
tried to ask in the ats but got no response so can someone please look into it

It's broken for the moment. Someone did say that Staff knows about it though.

Try this instead:
www.gaiaonline.com/launch/chat

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas