User Image

Heya Gaians! All the local conventions are finally springing up and taking off. Cygnus and I spent tons of time partying it up at both CONspicious and NPCon! Did you manage to check them both out? I'm sure that our next fun event is just on the horizon, so what better time to get decked out in your costumed best! Are you going as an established character, or an original one? Maybe a re-imagining of your old favorite? I'm thrilled to see what you come up with! From one pro-cosplayer to another (have you SEEN me on Halloween?!) here's a tip: Don't procrastinate on putting together that perfect outfit, or it'll be a sleepless night before con comprised of tears and duct tape for you! Check out these convenient new bundles to score some awesome costume pieces to kickstart your cosplay fun:

User Image

User Image The Creative Cosplay Bundles are jam-packed with bits and pieces of fabulously cool and fantastical attire. Whether you score the adorable Magical Girl Bundle, Tiny Monster Bundle, Heroic Bundle, Villain Bundle, Fighter Bundle, or the terrifying Big Monster Bundle, you're guaranteed to walk away with a brand new exclusive masterpiece like Tourmaline Millennium, [Animal] Bright Flare Forever, Toytrap's Nightmare Revenge, Rookie Digi Daemon, Trainyard Fighter, or Roaring Swift Shocker! Not to mention the oodles of other nifty whatnots tossed in there to help accentuate your outstanding outfit choices. Pretty sweet, right? Visit La Victoire to grab your own amazing Creative Cosplay Bundles chance item to get started!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!