User Image

Gaians, check out what I got today in the mail. All of you aspiring Wing Scouts will love this new gadget! And I can assure you I ordered this package on my own so no spooky 1040 stuff from Ivan, OK? Pfft. It'd only make sense a package from him would be a coffin of all things. Heh. AAAANNNYYYWAAAY. Here. Let me show you this new contraption. It's called the Kindred Trap Kit:

User Image

User Image Set a Kindred Trap Kit to trap new exclusives, items, Kin, or gold! You may win items such as Refreshing Adorkable Bea, Subliminal Spooky Shounen, Dee and Es Shiny, Sumi's Clever Outcast, [KINDRED] Stagony Egg, [KINDRED] Skill Plus (200%) and much more! Also hiding within the Kindred Trap Kit are the new exclusives Leafkit March, Aerling March, Ursadew March, and Echo March! That isn't all. Setting a Kindred Trap Kit could also score you the brand new ticket Kindred Capture Seal which gives you the opportunity to work with a Gaian artist to design a special colored version of their favorite Kin (one evolution only or non-evolution) and consequently, that Kin's correlating item set.

So what are you waiting for! Grab your backpack, the ingredients to make s'mores, and head on over to La Victoire to purchase a Kindred Trap Kit today. See you soon!

Visit La Victoire!

Kindred Capture Seal Rules & FAQ

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!