User Image

Something has made it's arrival in La Victoire, and it's terrifying. You know Cygnus over here, right? Mr. Super serious about everything and won't play Dungeons and Landsharks with me anymore is even bothered by what appears to be a large amount of bundles. What? It gives me a creepy vibe! I haven't gotten near them since it arrived. They have totally messed up my naps. What used to be a relaxing sport has turned into a fright fest. I don't know if you guys want to try it but... we'll just set it here for you to look at. I present to you The Wake of Nightmares Bundles. When opening one of these bundles will randomly get a bundle filled with items from a specific nightmare with an exclusive recolor! Spooky. Here's what you could pull:

User Image

The Wake of Nightmares: Spider Bundle contains Classilke 2nd Gen., [Animal] Ribbon Spinner, Dark Black Widow, Hex's Wicked Web, Widowed Itsy-Bitsy Spider, and the exclusive item Toxic Cobweb Courtier

User Image

The Wake of Nightmares: Skeleton Bundle contains In Isolation He Sleeps, Skeleton Strut, Misfit Ghoul, Guilty Thrall, Undeadtaker, Skullheads, and the exclusive item The Righteous Boneyard Butcher!

User Image

The Wake of Nightmares: Darkness Bundle contains Astra: Spooky Hall, Ghastly Baron, I am Pawsitively Spooky, Ghost Eccentric, Spirited Incandescent Hauntress, Obsidian Nightmare Scythe, and the exclusive item Nyx Redemption!

User Image

The Wake of Nightmares: Bloody Bundle contains Bloody Fighter, Barbarous Oni, Obsessive Adoration, Portrait of a Bloody Deer, Bloody Kumiho's Sister, Balthasar the Bloody, Bloodstained Crooked Cousin, and the exclusive item Tawny Runcible Knife!

User Image

The Wake of Nightmares: Alien contains Cassiopeia Love, Universal Bounty, Space Mood Bubble, Comet's Introductory Flight, Forteanagoria 2nd Gen, and the exclusive item Wish Upon the Radiant Fallen!

So..uhh..yeah.. These bundles are way too creepy for my personal taste! You are more than welcome take one, two, three, all of them home with you. Seriously. Get them out there. Please? I'm too afraid to nap.

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!