User Image
User Image

Hey Gaians! Isn't it just an awesome day? I woke up with a spring in my step and a song in my heart. Given, that song is one of those obnoxiously poppy one hit wonder tracks currently making its rounds on the local radio stations and all my favorite internet hangouts, but it's a song nonetheless! Why isn't anyone else celebrating this wonderful Wednesday? In fact, why aren't there any songs about Wednesdays to sing?! I mean, everyone knows that catchy tune "Mondays are the Fridays of Tuesday" by The Ron Bruise Experience, and of course we all sing along to that classic smooth jazz breakdown, "Thursday Through The Weekend Blues (My Schedule Is Booked)" by Chocolate Cake Supreme... but there's no song about Wednesday anywhere! This is an outrage! A travesty! An opportunity, even. While I get to work kickstarting my musical career, you can take a peek at all the new finds waiting in La Victoire.

User Image

Get Angry Dino!

User Image

Get Exquisite Crane Warrior!

User Image

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!