User Image

Why are you wearing that outfit, Jet? Don't tell me it's another--

ALAS, dear friend! 'tis a wondrous day indeed for shopkeepers the like of us. For today we find ourselves blessed, charmed, bedazzled, and in awe of a myriad of splendid new arrivals. A new chance item has been bestowed upon us by Fate herself, and I shall seek to pursue the treasures within with the aid of a few of my most beloved Gaians.

You always get so weird when these old timey chance items show up. How do you know that you like these items if you haven't even opened the box yet? All you're doing is using it as a stage anyways.

Oh Cygnus, thou knowest not! Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, And therefore is wing'd Cupid painted blind. Nor hath love's mind of any judgment taste--

I'm taking my lunch break.

User Image

User Image Cygnus just doesn't understand how awesome the Mid-Summer Night's Dream is! This amazing new chance item is stuffed full of whimsy and trickery galore in the form of some fresh new items like the astounding Subliminal Spooky Shounen, A Vintage Journey Rhythmic Woodland Prose, Hope Like Rose, and the brand new user-designed masterpiece: Sandman's Crest by Koda Crest! Hurry on over to La Victoire to try your luck-- but uh, leave any love potions you may be carrying at home this time around, okay?

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!