Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Loiterer

taptothebeat
Freaked Glitter
70bil for a colored fullbody of current avatar?

I really like the first two bust samples you have, so could you draw her like that? I prefer the slanted eyes to the big eyes

Thanks. c: Sounds good. Let me know if you have any other requests than slanted eyes. Happy to accommodate with whatever. No need to send a trade now, after I have finished the art would be best. Will pm you some pose options later today, unless you have something in mind already. c:
Alright. Sorry but no i dont have any in mind. I'm not picky. That works though. Thank you

Eternal Hunter

9,600 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
._. You're that person... Please mention that in the beginning next time. Okay?
Freaked Glitter
taptothebeat
Freaked Glitter

I really like the first two bust samples you have, so could you draw her like that? I prefer the slanted eyes to the big eyes

Thanks. c: Sounds good. Let me know if you have any other requests than slanted eyes. Happy to accommodate with whatever. No need to send a trade now, after I have finished the art would be best. Will pm you some pose options later today, unless you have something in mind already. c:
Alright. Sorry but no i dont have any in mind. I'm not picky. That works though. Thank you

Feral Loiterer

LastDaemonHero
._. You're that person... Please mention that in the beginning next time. Okay?
Freaked Glitter
taptothebeat
Freaked Glitter

/Flails
Sorry! I know it is a terrible habit !!

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

Could I get a Lower Quality Sketch of my couple for 5b like your sample? Please include their tiger ears and tails (if visible).

Friendly Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
taptothebeat
Snowy Snow Wolf
taptothebeat
Snowy Snow Wolf
I love your art emotion_bigheart maybe you can draw a full body art of my avi ^ ^'

I would like to know how much you are offering? Thanks. c:

I will offer 12 bil (12,000,000,000) for the full art ^ ^

Unless you are looking at the lower quality/doodles section, I'm sorry, that's way too low, even for me. ^.^'' Thank you for the interest though. c:

oh oops i didnt know the price x.x sorry and thank you > <

Super Newb

10,875 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Hesitant Participant 100
Jong Kook
Could I get a Lower Quality Sketch of my couple for 5b like your sample? Please include their tiger ears and tails (if visible).

Are you saying 5b because that's what the previous one went for? sweatdrop I hope this isn't a trend. crying I kind of accepted theirs since they were the first one to ask for one. When I meant 5b minimum, it was more 5b minimum for a single. Couple takes 2.5x the amount of work. While it doesn't have to be fully reflected in the price, it still kind of hurts for it to be the exact same price. What I mean to say, is if you could raise your offer just a tiny bit to motivate me, since a couple, that'd be great. Else going to pass.

Super Newb

10,875 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

taptothebeat
I thought they had offered 4b? But that's fine. Can I ask what you were looking for?

Super Newb

10,875 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Jong Kook
taptothebeat
I thought they had offered 4b? But that's fine. Can I ask what you were looking for?

Yeah, of course. I'm getting more of an idea of what I want now. c:
A single would be 5-6b gold.
A couple would be 8-12b.

(It doesn't really matter either way, but they offered 4 then changed to 5 after my reply c; )

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

taptothebeat
(It doesn't really matter either way, but they offered 4 then changed to 5 after my reply c; )
Ah, alright. Could I offer 9b then?

Feral Loiterer

i hope you dont mind but i am going to send trade. i am having trouble keeping apart my quest gold and your gold /flails

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff