I'll shall put you on my list! uvu
yum_strawberry

Thank you heart cat_whee

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

Zakyria
Quote me here:
yum_strawberry
Reference: Couple (with their tiger ears/tail included)
Personality: Female is introverted, understanding, loyal, and straightforward. Male is gentle, hard-working, fearless, and considerate.
Color: No
Type: Chibi
Type 2: Lineart
Payment: 2b?

Since couples are difficult for you, I don't mind if they're just standing side by side holding hands or sharing an item. I've had people entwine their tails together or make them share headphones. I'd be fine with a red scarf around them or even the red string of faith being the link. If you still don't feel comfortable, then I'll understand.

Zakyrio's Senpai

Loyal Friend

Jong Kook
Zakyria
Quote me here:
yum_strawberry
Reference: Couple (with their tiger ears/tail included)
Personality: Female is introverted, understanding, loyal, and straightforward. Male is gentle, hard-working, fearless, and considerate.
Color: No
Type: Chibi
Type 2: Lineart
Payment: 2b?

Since couples are difficult for you, I don't mind if they're just standing side by side holding hands or sharing an item. I've had people entwine their tails together or make them share headphones. I'd be fine with a red scarf around them or even the red string of faith being the link. If you still don't feel comfortable, then I'll understand.

I can take an attempt for you yum_puddi
I'll add you to my list!
I would usually charge 50% extra for another character, but since this will be my first, I'll let you slide. uvu

**EDIT: Meaning, you don't have to pay 2bil.
yum_strawberry

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

Zakyria
I can take an attempt for you biggrin
I'll add you to my list!
I would usually charge 50% extra for another character, but since this will be my first, I'll let you slide. uvu

yum_strawberry
Yay~ for experiments. Thanks for taking a chance with my babies~ and... hn, well, if you're sure about that... I'd most likely "tip" instead then.

Zakyrio's Senpai

Loyal Friend

Jong Kook
Zakyria
I can take an attempt for you biggrin
I'll add you to my list!

yum_strawberry
Yay~ for experiments. Thanks for taking a chance with my babies~ and... hn, well, if you're sure about that... I'd most likely "tip" instead then.

Ahhhh so many generous people /)u//v//u(
yum_puddi

yum_strawberry yum_puddi

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

Zakyria
yum_puddi

yum_strawberry yum_puddi
Well, I believe it's the least I can do when people spend time on drawing - art doesn't just appear out of nowhere... except for some amazingly talented people. Besides, I like your chibi style and I'm pretty happy that you're actually willing to try them out~ >w<

Zakyrio's Senpai

Loyal Friend

Jong Kook
Zakyria
yum_puddi

yum_strawberry yum_puddi
Well, I believe it's the least I can do when people spend time on drawing - art doesn't just appear out of nowhere... except for some amazingly talented people. Besides, I like your chibi style and I'm pretty happy that you're actually willing to try them out~ >w<

u v u
It's funny cause I should be okay with couples, I mean, I have a bf even LOL.
My examples though would make me seem like furry trash </3
I use to only draw anthros, and drew only clean. so I'm taking a step forward into the human world again, hehe
yum_strawberry yum_puddi

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

Zakyria
u v u
I use to only draw anthros, and drew only clean. so I'm taking a step forward into the human world again, hehe
yum_strawberry yum_puddi
There's nothing wrong with furries, or at least, I've never considered anything to be.

Well, the thing about couples is that it requires the anatomy of two people... which, when people hear the word "couple", they tend to consider more dynamic poses or interactive ones. A lot of artists are uncomfortable with too much interaction together and others just struggle at making two of the same style in one image. Plus, some artists feel uncomfortable drawing males (even though chibi is hard to differentiate the two body types and males will normally look feminine by default) so it knocks out the typical MxF pairing or I've come across those who don't have the attention span to keep to one artwork for too long. Excuses are endless, but there's nothing wrong in not being "able" to draw them. Everything just takes practice.

Zakyrio's Senpai

Loyal Friend

Jong Kook
Zakyria
u v u
yum_strawberry yum_puddi
There's nothing wrong with furries, or at least, I've never considered anything to be.

Well, the thing about couples is that it requires the anatomy of two people... which, when people hear the word "couple", they tend to consider more dynamic poses or interactive ones. A lot of artists are uncomfortable with too much interaction together and others just struggle at making two of the same style in one image. Plus, some artists feel uncomfortable drawing males (even though chibi is hard to differentiate the two body types and males will normally look feminine by default) so it knocks out the typical MxF pairing or I've come across those who don't have the attention span to keep to one artwork for too long. Excuses are endless, but there's nothing wrong in not being "able" to draw them. Everything just takes practice.

Omg nooo
I may lack attention span sometimes, but I do try hard to make them different ;v;""
I wear myself out cause I work really hard on one thing that I lack motivation to do another, so that's why I take very little slots. I was almost going to consider just 2 at a time QnQ;
yum_strawberry yum_puddi

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

Zakyria
Omg nooo
I may lack attention span sometimes, but I do try hard to make them different ;v;""
I wear myself out cause I work really hard on one thing that I lack motivation to do another, so that's why I take very little slots. I was almost going to consider just 2 at a time QnQ;
yum_strawberry yum_puddi
Lolz, sorry, I didn't mean you in particular. I meant that it was directed to your sentence of having a boyfriend, but not being able to do couples. :p

But there's nothing wrong in limiting slots, either. If you take more time to draw and don't want to feel pressured for time, it's always good to have a small list. It's kind of stressful to accept so many orders at once and then stare at the names.

Eloquent Demigod

Ah, I... hope I did this right. ;u;

Reference:
Hair
User Image

Outfit 1
User Image

Outfit 2
User Image

The only constant with her is fair skin, blue eyes, black hair, elf ears. You can play around her outfit as you see fit, though I would like for her to at least have a few accessories, though they don't have to be exact like the ones on the outfit.

Personality: Kind, can be sultry or happy, whichever.
Color: (If wanting a sketch)
Type: Non-Chibi Full? ;u;
Type 2: Flat Color with soft shading
Payment: 50 billion

Zakyrio's Senpai

Loyal Friend

Adorky
Ah, I... hope I did this right. ;u;

Reference:
Hair
User Image

Outfit 1
User Image

Outfit 2
User Image

The only constant with her is fair skin, blue eyes, black hair, elf ears. You can play around her outfit as you see fit, though I would like for her to at least have a few accessories, though they don't have to be exact like the ones on the outfit.

Personality: Kind, can be sultry or happy, whichever.
Color: (If wanting a sketch)
Type: Non-Chibi Full? ;u;
Type 2: Flat Color with soft shading
Payment: 50 billion

Ooo, pretty!
So, full shaded, full body?
Quite generous payment ; w ;
yum_strawberry yum_puddi

Eloquent Demigod

Zakyria

Ooo, pretty!
So, full shaded, full body?
Quite generous payment ; w ;
yum_strawberry yum_puddi
Thank you! And yes, please. n__n Shall I send the trade on over?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff