Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with Tatsuman

Timid Datemate

Jong Kook
Deamus
No no thats totally fine! I can do that smile If the price is too much we can negotiate, Im new to all this after all ^_^
Would it be the still be the same pricing as the fullbody non that you listed?

Well if Im only changing the faces, I could do the pricing for chibis biggrin Theyre very simple, so 5bil each, bringing your total for a couple to 10 bil heart

In a relationship with Tatsuman

Timid Datemate

I Can Only Odd
Deamus
I Can Only Odd
Deamus

OOH! I really like Madeline! And Greer is my favorite, I used to have a character like her so that type of design holds a special place in my heart ;w; I can do those two in the full body chibi for you if you like. The designs are simple so they would be 5bil each 4laugh

Absolutely! emotion_bigheart I'll start the trade.
Also for Greer, she doesn't have a design for her bottom half yet, so you can make that up however you'd like. c:

Sorry, theyre 5 bil per chibi if you want both, otherwise Ill just do Greer for you biggrin Is that okay?

Oops, I totally meant to send 10b. Lemme try that again. xD;;

Ill get started! I have one order Im more than half done with, so Ill send you the base colors when theyre done so you can tell me if you like them or not before I finish them. Is that fair?

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

Deamus
Well if Im only changing the faces, I could do the pricing for chibis biggrin Theyre very simple, so 5bil each, bringing your total for a couple to 10 bil heart
Alright~ trade has been sent. >w<

Prodigal Explorer

Deamus
I Can Only Odd
Deamus
I Can Only Odd
Deamus

OOH! I really like Madeline! And Greer is my favorite, I used to have a character like her so that type of design holds a special place in my heart ;w; I can do those two in the full body chibi for you if you like. The designs are simple so they would be 5bil each 4laugh

Absolutely! emotion_bigheart I'll start the trade.
Also for Greer, she doesn't have a design for her bottom half yet, so you can make that up however you'd like. c:

Sorry, theyre 5 bil per chibi if you want both, otherwise Ill just do Greer for you biggrin Is that okay?

Oops, I totally meant to send 10b. Lemme try that again. xD;;

Ill get started! I have one order Im more than half done with, so Ill send you the base colors when theyre done so you can tell me if you like them or not before I finish them. Is that fair?

Absolutely~ I'm probably going to get off for a while, but I'll be back on in a little bit. 3nodding
I hope you aren't too busy. ;u;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces