Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Vampire

Vellichor
Princess Victoria Dark
Vellichor
sorry I've been a little MIA lately. I had a wedding out of town that I was in so i got a little busy last week x u x''' Back to drawing this week though! I'll have everyone's things done here shortly.

Are you taking any more drawings at all, Vellichor? I was wondering about couples and would send possibly two items if you're able to do so c:

I can do a couple picture for 2 items.

I was out of town for a week so I'm a biiiit backed up but I should be caught up here soon. I can add you to my to-do list :>

I don't accept trades until after artwork is complete.

Completely understand, I have two items at the ready (I don't use them anymore and have not sold them) and will send avatars for the picture. Take your time with the other art, thank you for putting me onto the to do list! c:

Dapper Cat

Princess Victoria Dark
Vellichor
Princess Victoria Dark
Vellichor
sorry I've been a little MIA lately. I had a wedding out of town that I was in so i got a little busy last week x u x''' Back to drawing this week though! I'll have everyone's things done here shortly.

Are you taking any more drawings at all, Vellichor? I was wondering about couples and would send possibly two items if you're able to do so c:

I was out of town for a week so I'm a biiiit backed up but I should be caught up here soon. I can add you to my to-do list :>

Completely understand, I have two items at the ready (I don't use them anymore and have not sold them) and will send avatars for the picture. Take your time with the other art, thank you for putting me onto the to do list! c:

Sure thing! just send the items via trade and I'll accept when the work is done. When you post your ref avis just let me know what sort of theme you're looking for.

Anxious Wife

I would like to have my espeon avatar done please!
Let me know which one you want: adorkable, danse, or bower.

Her colors are mostly lavender and black with a red jewel on her forehead. She is wearing a silver necklace with a skull pendant that rests above the lavender bow on her dress.
My phone won't let me save the avatar image so I'm going to keep it equipped and hope the disruption helps.

Dapper Cat

Astiera
I would like to have my espeon avatar done please! Let me know which one you want: adorkable, danse, or bower.

sure! I'll add you to my list. You can send whatever item you like and I'll only accept the trade once the artwork is done. Were you looking for something humanoid or furry?

Anxious Wife

Vellichor
Astiera
I would like to have my espeon avatar done please! Let me know which one you want: adorkable, danse, or bower.

sure! I'll add you to my list. You can send whatever item you like and I'll only accept the trade once the artwork is done. Were you looking for something humanoid or furry?

Whichever you think would be best for the character!
I know I'll love it no matter what. /sending trade

Romantic Vampire

Vellichor
Princess Victoria Dark
Vellichor
Princess Victoria Dark
Vellichor

Sure thing! just send the items via trade and I'll accept when the work is done. When you post your ref avis just let me know what sort of theme you're looking for.

User Image
User Image

I really would like something romantic, like if they were about to kiss or so? Not fully, but with her in his arms and held close. 3nodding

For whatever reason, mine isn't working. o-o so go ahead and use the avi i'm wearing. I won't change

Dapper Cat

Princess Victoria Dark
Vellichor
Princess Victoria Dark
Vellichor
Princess Victoria Dark
Vellichor

User Image
User Image

I really would like something romantic, like if they were about to kiss or so? Not fully, but with her in his arms and held close. 3nodding

For whatever reason, mine isn't working. o-o so go ahead and use the avi i'm wearing. I won't change

immmm neither image link is working... e.e
Would you you perhaps be willing to draw based off a picture of me in reality rather than my avi? heart

Dapper Cat

KrissyRawrz
Would you you perhaps be willing to draw based off a picture of me in reality rather than my avi? heart

I can do that!
Please do note though that there are several people in line ahead of you and it may take me a few weeks to get to your request.

Romantic Vampire

Vellichor
Princess Victoria Dark
Vellichor
Princess Victoria Dark
Vellichor

immmm neither image link is working... e.e

~facepalm~ seriously, Gaia?? -.-

User Image

User Image

I hope this one works. I know mine isn't working, because it doesn't want to for whatever reason. Sorry about that! sweatdrop

Dapper Cat

Princess Victoria Dark

Yay it worked that time! biggrin

I saved them to my computer just in case XD I'll add you to my to do list.

Witty Ladykiller

15,675 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Clambake 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
tab
tab
tab
tab
tab
tab

Hello! I'm desperately hoping that you can help me with this. I have an OC that I've been wanting to have additional artwork done for so long.
I'm sending you a trade with this item:
User ImageMiss Cattuccino
I only have these references for the character so far, unfortunately. I hope that is alright.

Dapper Cat

Faryn Von Ovine

She's lovely! I can do that smile

Please know that there are several people ahead of you so it will take me some time before I can get to your request. I will accept the trade once the artwork is complete.

FOR ALL OTHER COMMISSIONERS:

if you are waiting on art to be received: I have tomorrow off from work (finally) Everything will be uploaded tomorrow evening.

For FUTURE commissioners: Please DO NOT send me items as GIFTS I have no way of insuring that you get your product this way. Trades help me remember what still needs to be done.

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

Mhn... my couple with their tiger ears/tails included... for Rosamund's Devotion and Daytime Snooze?

Anxious Wife

Vellichor

I realize I change my avatar a lot and I don't want you to get frustrated with me when you're drawing. Please let me know when you do get to me so I can be sure and keep it on the espeon avatar, thank you. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff