User Image

Hey Gaians! I have an extra special treat in store. Some of our best and loveliest user-designed bundles from past sales have returned to La Victoire for just a short while! Take a look at what's back, but don't dwell too long on these lovely sights—they'll be gone again before you know it! These magnificent bundles will only be available in La Victoire until August 6 at 5:59 AM PDT, so get yours before it's too late!

User Image

User Image BRAIN's EPIC Gift contains some fantastic gifts from him to you! Not only that, but it even has the amazing DJ Studio Headphones, and the brand new exclusive HELL GUAPO!

User Image WIN LIKE BRAIN is full of B R A I N approved (and B R A I N designed) items to make you look like the hero himself! There's an Angelic Halo inside! It includes the stunning new exclusive BRAINmonic Wings, too!

User Image They say the BRAINtastic Bundle isn't actually a physical bundle that exists on our plane, but a metaphor for how much B R A I N loves us all. I would like to point out that the BRAINtastic Bundle is actually sitting on a shelf in La Victoire, able to be touched, and full of treasures like the amazingly exclusive BRAINmonic Tail, but you can believe whatever you want, Gaians.

User Image

User Image The Ascended Bundle contains the fabled Angelic Halo, DJ Studio Headphones, Devil Tail, Lucifer's Wings, and the legendary Steel-Plated Ninja Band! Not only that, but it also includes the stunning new exclusive: Cosmic Angelic Halo!

User Image The Dragon Queen Bundle is filled to the brim with masterpieces like the lovely and ferocious Baby Fafnir the Dragon, Gold Medal, Silver Medal, Bronze Medal, Diamondback Lion Mask, and the gleaming new exclusive treasure: Valyria!

User Image The My Sun and Stars, Moon of My Life Bundle has long been rumored to contain the legendary Molly Roger, Sandman's Regret, Starlight Majoko Mariko Eyes, Protagonist's Choice, Shooting Star's Debut, and the brand new exclusive item: My Moon and Star Keeper! Astounding!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!