User Image

Gaians, have you ever looked at La Victoire and thought "That's where I belong"? I know! I felt the same way the first time I visited Gaia. And look at me now! Running a shop alongside a stoic purple sidekick, arranging inventory and sleeping on fabulous clothes. It's a sweet life! I mean, I get to spend my entire day chatting with Gaians and offering them some of the coolest stuff I've ever seen! But I know some of you out there have some amazing ideas for La Victoire too. So if you think you can plan a sale with the best of 'em -- namely me, of course -- then listen up, because I've got an exciting opportunity for you! As an added bonus, Project Shopkeeper bundles are now 30% off!

User Image

With Project Shopkeeper you'll have the chance to design your very own sale for La Victoire! Simply open up the this nifty chance item to see what you've won: It might be tons of gold or an amazing item like Zephyr Tasset, Embarrassed Dream, O. Renji Days, [Animal] A Little Diabolical, or Posh Leo!

You also have a shot at winning the newly revamped Obsidian Ticket, which can be exchanged for the opportunity to design an entire La Victoire sale! In accordance with our latest Ticket updates, holders of the Obsidian Ticket will be able to choose the theme and color scheme for a future Limited Quantity Item, help design two new recolor bundles, including two new exclusive recolors, and they'll receive ten copies of the Limited Quantity and exclusive items they help design! Wow!

Project Shopkeeper will be leaving La Victoire on February 26th at 11:59 PM PST, so you'd better hurry if you want to get your hands on this fantastic chance item!

Check It Out!

Rules and FAQ