User Image

Humblest greetings yet again, dear Gaians. You remember the mystical gates of the past, correct? The prizes we found inside were more than enough of an incentive for me to continue my research into the mysterious portals lurking about the land of Gaia. In accordance with our prior arrangements, I've elected to share with you my latest discovery! Deep in the caverns beneath our very own President Diedrich's house, I found many, many basements. Below those, I bravely tunneled down deep into an isolated vein of pure Mysterium, an element known to collect around great sources of powerful magic. Knowing I'd found the source of all the strange happenings in my shop (my wares are quite sensitive to the presence of Mysterium, you see) I bored directly into the heart of the mine and discovered a brand new gate! I suspect it's full of precious wonders that lie just beyond the otherworldly threshold. See for yourself:

User Image

C'est bon, non? But here's the problem: the gate is sealed. Tightly. And while I am certainly skilled enough to unlock it, the cost of the reagents alone is simply astronomical. No, I'm afraid I won't be able to open this gate without some aid. And that is where you come in, ladies and gentlemen. Will you help a poor ringmaster put on yet another breath-taking performance? There are rewards in it for you, I can promise you that much. Every time you donate you'll inch closer and closer towards unlocking another tier of rewards, both personal and global, and who knows? With enough funds I may be able to unseal the marvelous Gate of Olympus and share all of its wonders with you. But be warned! We only have until February 23rd at 11:59 PM PST to accomplish this incredible feat.

Dig deep, Gaians, and we will unseal this gate together -- I'm sure of it! I've left a convenient portal open here just for you. Step right in by clicking the button below, or clicking on the tiny Gate of Olympus in the header there, and you'll be able to help support our quest!

Visit the Gate of Olympus!