User Image
User Image

Heya Gaians! Today's morning update is short, sweet, and super spectacular. Let's get to it so that I can hurry back to my overwhelmingly full schedule of sleeping in boxes and chewing on the plastic ends of all of Cygnus' shoelaces. They're called aglets. Did you know that? I hear that their true purpose is actually rather sinister. Anyways, let's dive right in!

User Image

User Image The Perilous Death Game has begun! As the legend goes, any two people who arrive in this peculiar eating and partying establishment will find themselves at odds. The stakes are high (and the steaks are dry) but don't let that smoothly dressed bartender distract you from seeking victory!

User Image Ursa Minor Ursidae is so cute that I can hardly bear to look at it! When it comes to fluffy and chic street fashions, I think this fantastic new set should be considered the bear minimum requirement for all aspiring style savants! Judging by this craftsmanship, you'd think someone put it together through painstaking hours of sewing and detail work with nothing but their bear hands!

Be sure to stop by La Victoire to get your hands (or paws) on these fabulous new Limited Quantity recolors before they sell out completely or leave the shop on February 26th at 9:59 AM PST!

Don't forget: Some of our fabulous Limited Quantity Items and exclusive bundles are leaving soon! Once they're gone, they won't be back for at least six months-- and quite possibly never again!

User Image

User Image The Ships Going Down Tigress & Maomao Bundle contains a stunning five copies of the Ships Going Down: Cannonfire, designed to launch you right to the best endings of the Ships Going Down chance item. It also includes TWO brand new exclusive treasures: Lovely Meowgical Tigress and Fanatical Maomao!

Rina's invited Kanoko over to dive back into the dark side of Dropplr. Rina, well, she has a lot of really interesting aesthetic tastes. She's gone past drooling over fan-created pairings of shopkeepers and community figures and has begun dabbling in the item shipping fandom! In fact, some of the sets this sweet chance item shares with you might be a little...different. Rina can be sort of hard to understand right now, especially since she keeps littering conversations with hashtags and memes, but Kanoko can make it out of this alive with your help! Check out the Ships Going Down Tigress & Maomao Bundle before it leaves the shop on February 23rd at 9:59 AM PST to show your support!

New items? Check. Reminder to pick up some of the best stuff before it leaves the shop? Check. Well Gaians, all that leaves is "Batting a yarn ball around" along with "Catching that mysterious red dot of light" and "Filing taxes with the GRS." I've got my priorities pretty nailed down, you see, which is why I'm going to go find myself the world's fluffiest yarn ball and kick this To Do list into high gear! Please visit me over at La Victoire to see these nifty new finds up close. See you soon!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!