User Image

Wow, Gaians! You're all looking so fresh and vibrant today. What's changed? Have you been using a new skincare regimen? Did you find some mysterious elixir of youth and splash a little on yourself? Have you perhaps changed your diet recently? I have this theory that you are what you eat. Pretty original, I know. That's why I only eat things that are fluffy, charming, and smart. Immoral? Possibly. Effective? You tell me! If you're not about munching on what you admire, I do have an alternative:

User Image

User Image The Floral Complexion is just what you need to maintain that extra fresh spring in your step. Open up this bubbly bouquet of beautiful delights to discover some refreshing items like Counterfeit Fervor, Guiltless Capri, Sweet Rosette, Lavender Bride, Kingston's Botanical Bristles, or the amazing new Naive Bloom! If you're lucky, there's even a chance to win the amazing new Marching Order, which can be exchanged for the opportunity to select the next animal featured in the popular March series of items!

Getting started is as easy as taking a pleasant stroll down to La Victoire and picking up your own Floral Complexion single, five pack, or thrifty ten pack to try your luck! See you soon, Gaians! Oh, and be sure to water your new items at least twice per day. You don't want them to wilt, right?

Check It Out!

Rules and FAQ!