User Image

Get your new bundles! Get them while they are hot! Delight yourself with this fashion forward batch of bundles I have created in fun themes you will be sure to love as much as I do. There is something for everyone in La Victoire and I am happy to introduce you to our newest collection of bundles each containing a new item! Take a look:

User Image

User Image Fish Bundle is making a splash because it includes amazing fresh catches like Coy Shiromuji and much more!

User Image Bear Bundle includes awesome items like Balance of the Ursine and other unbearably cool and irresistible additions!

User Image Cupid Bundle includes the eerie, but sweet The Little Cupid Reaper along with other lovable classics that would be a shame to miss out on!

User Image Dragon Collector Bundle includes the bold Bahamut the Adolescent Dragon and other desirable dragon items that will be sure to get your blood pumping!

User Image Imaginary Monster Bundle includes everything you need for an active imagination along with the adorable recolor Sweet Monster and Me!

Have you ever seen such creative creations? Stop by La Victoire to get your hands on some of these ridiculously cool and useful bundles filled with exciting items to complete your style! I'll see you soon!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!