User Image

Hiya, Gaians! I have been busy collecting a mountain of roundish rocks. Why you ask? I have discovered these are no ordinary earth rocks! Can you believe that the dull plain exterior of these rocks can hide a dazzling treasure filled interior? They are actually geodes! A geode is a special type of rock which contains a hollow cavity lined with crystals like quartz or amethyst. Once you get your geode opened the right way, you will find yourself rewarded for your patience when you discover that you have unearthed a beautiful prize within! Take a look!

User Image Small Geode: Crack one open to be rewarded with a choice of gold or GoFusion charms! There is even a chance to win up to 10,000 Gaia Cash!

User Image Large Geode: Bust open the bigger geode to win even more gold or GoFusion charms stuff into the larger sized crystal cavity! The odds are better to win up to 10,000 Gaia Cash with this larger sized geological wonder!

Get ready and grab your rock picks and hammers to strike it rich with these fun new rocks now in La Victoire! I also recommend some safety goggles! You could do it without them of course, but you don't want to put an eye out now do ya?

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!