User Image

Hiya Gaians! I know that Winter Cleaning isn't really a thing, but can we try our best to pretend like it is? I've gone ahead and made some major price slashes on our coolest chance items! Some of them will be leaving soon as well, so pay attention as you let your eyes eat up these fabulous bargains!

User Image

The Great Race Rematch bundles are 50% off and leaving the shop on January 15th at 11:59 AM PST.
User Image
New Year Resolution bundles are 50% off and leaving the shop on January 15th at 11:59 AM PST.
User Image
Kemono-mimi bundles are 20% off for a limited time only!
User Image
Fables of Heroes bundles are 30% off and leaving the shop on January 15th at 11:59 AM PST.
User Image
Snowman's Special Package bundles are 30% off and leaving the shop on January 15th at 11:59 AM PST.
User Image
Winter Regalia bundles are 30% off and leaving the shop on January 15th at 11:59 AM PST.

On another note: Don't forget that some of our amazing Limited Quantity Items will be leaving the shop soon! Remember, once they're gone, they won't be returning for at least six months, and they might never return!

User Image

I can't go out tonight, Owl be Studying! Ah, no, I don't mean me. Of course I won't be hitting the books. You see, it's the name of the new item! This precocious party animal wants me to go to some kind of intellectual panel being hosted at the local university, but I just can't! Can't find a good enough reason to get out of my cozy bed today, that is. I might be swayed if this sweet scholar shares some of those sensational styles, though. Wow!

Stop by La Victoire to postulate with the brilliant new Owl Be Studying before it leaves the shop on January 14th at 9:59 AM PST or as soon as it sells out!

User Image

Gentle Noel is a dainty new arrival full of heartwarmingly sweet poses and a whole lot of hope. It manifests as a delicate little star to guide our cute heroine through the perilous snow and ice. This adorable addition is about as touching as can be, and brings with it some cute new winter wear too!

Creme Pourpre is a royal charmer rocking an amazing purple color scheme and some daring new fashions straight from her kingdom of fungi! It's more glamorous than it sounds, I promise! Just be sure to meet and greet this princess before she gets kidnapped again. Why does that keep happening?!

Both of these stunning new limited quantity recolors will be leaving the shop on January 14th at 9:59 AM PST or as soon as they sell out completely!

Be sure to take advantage of these amazing deals before they vanish, Gaians! See you soon!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!